Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

I was back in my office late one afternoon. Alice’s husband walked in the door. I remembered that had happened a couple of months after Alice had started with us. The women had worked out a rotation for the two and three days a week and they would have a kink day along the way depending on how anyone or all felt. I was fucking like the high school boys dreamed of when they watched a porno, so I didn’t care. Bring it on.

“Hello” I called out and he said the same back. We shook hands and he sat down.

“What brings you over today?” I asked.

“I have a difficult question and I’m just going to ask it. I was wondering how I changed things back?” he asked.

“Change what back?”

“Stop my marriage from being opened for others?”

“Curiosity makes me want to know why you would want that before as I think about it.”

“Long story short, my PA found out I opened my marriage and she had ideas I would divorce and have her as my wife. Opening killed that dream for her so she decided to find a new career path in a different state.”

“Ah, so your wife can have who she wants and you’re in the place she was before?”

“Yeah, and my boss had an idea what was going on as we didn’t really hide it enough, Stupid me, so I’m on the short leash at work after he put two and two together.”

“Just out of curiosity, how long were you having the PA before you fessed up and opened your marriage?”

“Two and a half years.” He replied looking me in the eye.

“Did you tell her how long you were doing that with her when you opened up your marriage?”

“It came out; Yes”

“She has had only a few months now of enjoying her freedom?”

“Yeah, she has found someone that is evident by her attitude change.”

“If we were keeping score let’s say for fairness’s sake, she is two and a half years behind you to make it even.”

“Give or take.” He replied.

“What makes her want to not be even?” I could have beaten him up, that was obviously happening already both with work and Alice.

“That’s why I came to talk to you. Since we opened this up, we stopped having any form of sexual relations.”

“Ouch, so you’re looking at some long-term issues for you.”

“Yes, and with my career on the line I can’t go jeopardize it by having another affair.”

“I don’t want to laugh you understand but it is damn hard not to.”

“Yeah, if it wasn’t so painful, I would join you.”

“I don’t know what to do, to be honest. I have never had this issue. You opened it up in agreement with her?”

“I more dictated it to her.”

“Double ouch.”

“She has no reason not to have all of the next two years plus. I made this bed and now it’s unappealing sleeping in it.”

“You might only be sleeping in it. Oops sorry.”

“I’m a big boy and I have beat myself up more over it than that.”

‘You have three million for a ring?” I asked

“I get the reference, but my job pays well but not that well.” He laughed. That was a good sign.

“What does she want that might suffice? New home, remodel, cars, trips?”

“You’re thinking I can offer a trade?” he asked.

“What’s the old saying, everything is negotiable.”

“God what a mess, well I have to bite the bullet and talk to her about it. Thanks for the advice.”

“Not anything more, I could really offer than that.”

“I was just stalling; need to put my big boy pants on and work this out.”

“Good luck”

“Thanks”

He was up. I stood and we shook and off he went.

I was home with Micky D’s for the kids wondering when Alice would ask me what she should do. We had dinner and then went out to a movie leaving the kids with the sitter.

“You’re awful quiet their Husband mine.”

“We agreed never to discuss names, so it makes this difficult to talk about and keep that promise.”

“So, you mean it is either Rachel, Mandy, or Alice?” She laughed

“How, no don’t tell me. The gossip network I am certain.”

“We have to have something to talk over at lunch.” She replied.

“This might be a better discussion over drinks at the inn.”

‘I’m not dressed for the inn.”

“You’re dressed for the office and the liquor store is right around the corner.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.