Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 80

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 80 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

I awoke to my cock in a warm place and my balls being caressed. I looked down and saw black hair bobbing up and down. My arms were still full of Mary and courtney so I knew it was shelia enjoying herself.

“That’s for the wake-up cleaning. I said when shelia looked up and smiled as much as possible with my cock still in her mouth. She pulled her mouth off me but cupped my balls in her hands.

“We have a few minutes before they come out for lunch. I saw you there and wanted to show him much you mean to me after the lil death.”

“It won’t be the last one you have I assure you. Now, why don’t you help get these two going, and we can get cleaned up and meet them for lunch.”

“Then Mistress Ann can get her dessert.”

“We don’t keep score but she did ask this morning, so I don’t have any issues with that.”

“Hard to think you would when it’s any one of us wanting to be with you.”

“Very perspective. Now if you can help me with these two.”

We were up, cleaned, brushed, and at the table when the three came out of their rooms. They disappeared to the restrooms and then were back. There was a fruit salad, sandwiches, and a small tart of some type on our plates as we sat down. Pitchers of water, lemonade, and iced tea were on the table. All of us were served and we began to eat. Ann caught my eye and was licking her lips between bits of her meal. The rest watched her and grinned more than once as she would roll her tongue and stuck it out.

Lunch finished I walked to all and held my hand out. She took it stood up and then leaned into me and kissed me. Then she rolled her tongue and showed it to all the others as we turned and made out way to the Master. The door closed she was out of her clothes and spread wide on the bed.

“I’m all prepped, take me, Master.

I decided that she looked good enough to eat so I got in bed and then started there with her. “Oh god, so good, more Master, Bite me, make me scream.” I did just that and she followed through with her claim. No one came charging thru the door, so I moved forward and seated myself, and started with the long deep strokes of a power fuck. I shared my lips and tongue with her having her enjoy the taste and then back to pounding her. Her body was in constant orgasms and then she would tense and shake as the deeper body ones hit her. I was there to power fuck her and that is what I continued to do as she went over and over cumming constantly.

“I’m taking you all off Birth Control once your periods start,” I said as I continued.

“Why master?”

“Short answer is that shelia is not on any and I am not going to have her wait a month to then go off a month later.” I pounded hard at every other word her body shaking as our bones crashed.

“I wanted you to know it this evening before we talked it over after dinner.”

“Yes, Master thank you.”

“Long answer is that I seem to father more male children and all of the cats have only sons.” I slowed down to let that sink in. “Plus I understand that Carol and Penny would like another one each.”

“They did mention when they were here to each of us,”

“I don’t know what the pandemic will allow with all of it, but I don’t see them waiting until it’s over.”

“It’s a risk but then life is all about risks and minimizing them as you move forward.” She added.

“Exactly and the cats who gave up their emancipation have done so for no return as far as having a daughter is concerned.”

“That’s true. How has Mary done accepting it? I would think you would have discussed it with her.”

“She’s hoping her birth control fails.”

“Well, you’re here because it did. So, we know it is possible.”

“Many things are possible the issue is how probable.”

“Look where you are now, what were the odds you would ever reach this point.”

“Fate plays a role in life I have found that can alter and adjust the odds. Plus add the human factor into it all. What looks impossible becomes probable.”

“Are you telling me that you’re open to including the other four in our lives since Carol and Penny are a committed couple?”

“I was thinking more like the three sasha brought to me. I don’t know the exacts of their lives at this point but when they changed the revocations to permanent there had to be a reason. I do know that sasha’s sons are likely ingrained with their grandparents to the point that separating them would be cruel to all involved.”

“What about Tiffany?”

“She sounded content when I have talked to her, that being said if she thinks she can get fucked again,”

“Speaking of which I have to be back in the classroom in a few minutes and I would like to be there leaking you out of me.”

We concentrated then and I fucked her into the mattress and filled her in time for her to go get presentable for the black screens that were her students. She and I got up then and I headed to the bathroom while she went out the door to the one there. Taking a note from shelia this morning I took a quick wash and was back out in my chair. Sitting there I was reviewing things in my mind when courtney came bearing an Arnold Palmer for me.

“Thank you.”

“You took a shower before I could clean you.” She pouted as she sat on my lap.

There are going to be ample opportunities for you to enjoy more tastes in the coming days, months, and years.”

“You’re going to reach out and bring them all in?”

“You mean you did call sasha already.” I took a drink, she didn’t fluster which caught my attention, and then answered.

“It’s a waste to revoke when you don’t get what you’re truly seeking.”

“Sons are not good enough?” I inquired.

“Any child is more than good enough for them and me. The issue is that there is no precedent to dissolve their enslavement of the women without a daughter as that focal point.”

“So, they feel cheated or slighted?”

“More aggravated and yet blessed that your man enough to own them as their Master.”

“That didn’t answer the question”

“You don’t need me to answer remember? You have superpowers.” She reached up and kissed me holding my head to hers.

That confirmed what I expected she had talked to sasha and I would likely hear from all of the parties involved at some point. What I did then was going to depend on where we were in all of this and our relationships together. I spied Mary and shelia heading back to the Master and just grinned.

“What was that for?’

“They’re not as sneaky as they thought.” She turned to see the bedroom door close. “Mama like white girls.” She giggled

“White girls like mama too,” I replied.

“Are there any clothes to wash?” She asked with a grin.

“Your mama is pretty efficient in making sure everything is done when it needs to be done. There is of course outside or in the garage bent over one of the cars there.”

“I’d like a test drive if that’s good with you.”

“You don’t have to ask me twice, just get some baby wipes so we don’t set the others off when we come back inside.

She left to go find them and I went over and got the fob for the Land rover. I had my fun toys in the rear trunk area that included some of the kinky things like fur-lined cuffs and some straps. Lilly had just as an active imagination and sexual desire as I did.

Once courtney was back and didn’t see me she came out to the garage. I placed the cuffs on her wrists and then uses the straps to tie her hands up above her head. I spent the next half an hour molesting her body to bring her to the point of orgasm and then stop it. She was a pile of quivering flesh when I removed the straps and bent her against the hood to enter her. She was drenched and firing off constantly as her body was overloaded with desire. I pounded up and in her explanation that this was how a Master owned his salve. She was finally overloaded and started to slump. She was heavier than the others, I managed to get us outside into the backyard and her on my lap. In the chair that was the recovery chair from the lil death, the others all had experienced. We sat there for a while with her deep asleep and finally the door opened, and Sue stuck her head out.

“There you are.”

“Here we are.”

“What happened.”

“A lil death is all.”

“Is all?” she questioned.

“I am not limited to the washing machine.” I snickered.

“What did you do?”

“Wouldn’t you like to know before it happens to you?”

I saw her shiver at that. “We need to get ready for dinner shelia is cooking.”

“She went cooking with Mary earlier.”

“So, you cooked with courtney?”

“She is a little more cooked than the others.” I raised my eyebrows.

“She’s, okay?”

“I guess that all of the emotion is still coming out and when she can truly relax, she simply does so completely.”

“We need to wake her up so we can have dinner.”

“I’m stuck right here of course you’re free to.” I just left it to hang.

Sue was out of her school clothes and bent down to take a nipple into her mouth. That set Courtney to shifting in my lap and then I saw a hand move lower and between her legs.

I felt movement in courtney then as Sue’s ministrations began the process to wake her up. Her eyes fluttered open and then she started to cum as Sue took that as her ability to help. I moved courtney around and helped to open her legs as Sue knelt between them and started to work on her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.