Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

I woke up with my cock in a warm hot place and looked down to see Di looking up at me. “You had a hard on plus I’m horny again. I used it to work on that.” She started to rock back and forth. That had Sue and Ann awake quickly from the bed vibrations.

We left the bedroom sometime later, having finished our showers. The sluts were all squeaky-clean inside and out; me just the outside. Breakfast was an enjoyable time as we just ate together. Once we were finished, we cleaned up and went over to the couch.

“What are you doing about classes now that the school is in quarantine?” I asked.

“Like we discussed this week was spring break, this week is ours. The district is working out how to work this out and then they will work it out with the students.” Ann said and licked her lips.

“We have a whole additional week to work it out.” Di sultry added licking her lips too.

“I can think of so many ways and places to work it in and out,” Sue added as she continued the licked-her-lips parade.

“I can see my work is never done until we work it all in and out to mutual satisfaction; into the garage my lil sluts.”

They were up and then looked at me as I joined them and headed to the garage. “Time to get your motors running; bend over the hood there. Spread out so I can move from hole to hole.”

Smiling they looked back and walked to Ann’s mustang and Di and Sue on a fender and Ann across the grill.

We didn’t put any dents on her car, and they all got their fluid levels checked and I finished with the exhaust pipes. I was a little sorer than I had been before we started but they were getting a little looser also. Sue and Di had lubed when they were done with the showers so that kept the friction down. I had Ann last and some of their lube helped. It was a couple of hours of working the kinks out or was it exercising them? I did have some fun and went over and hit the button that opened the garage door. I hit it quickly after it was opened a couple of inches by then they were shrieking and running in the house. I pressed it twice again and closed the garage door as I walked into the house.

“That was not funny”’ Ann said. I could not help but laugh.

Di came over and hit me on the arm with her fist and then Sue did.

“It got you in the house faster than having to be told.” We made our way to the kitchen and pulled out some drinks and snacks. Once that was done, we headed back off to the bedroom, before we got back in, we stripped the bed and put new sheets on. We had made a mess of them for a few days. Ann went and dropped them in the wash while Sue and Di and with my expert instruction got the new ones in place. We all went for a quick pit stop and then I was back on the bed, Ann came back in and found her place on my arm to hold her. Sue found her arm and then Di was back in her place. This quarantine was becoming hard work to survive so we all took a mid-morning nap.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.