Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 79

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 79 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

Tiff had sent me home to go have some boarding parties with Lilly. It was a quiet time at the office with the four of them handling all that needed to be done. I pulled into the drive and there was a car I didn’t recognize. I parked, used my key to open the door, and heard the distinct sounds of Lilly being enjoyed. I walked back to the room to find Lilly widespread and when she turned her head to look up it was Jen. She smiled and went back to Lilly.

“She needed to serve a Mistress and I decided that a Master would be a good addition. That’s it lick me, deeper. You’re overdressed by the way.”

I was out of my clothes and behind Jen in a flash. I took a hand full of her hair and wrapped my fist in it and then saw the collar that was around Jen’s neck.

“She needed to serve and what better reminder of her place than a collar? When you’re in let her hair go so she can get back to eating me.”

I lined up, let go of her hair smacked her ass, and drove my cock to bottom out. Taking ahold of her hips I fucked her as she continued on Lilly.

“Did you have her clean and lube?”

“I know what you like husband and Master mine.”

I stuck a finger at her bud and pushed it in, sawing in with the rhythm of my cock. I added a second and she wiggled her ass more as I was double-teaming her. I pulled my fingers out and then lined my cock up at her ass. She felt it touch and then pushed back as I was moving forward. I pushed in and stopped letting her adjust and then she started to move I followed suit and started to fuck that ass.

Jen raised her head and cried out. “I’m his bitch he owns my ass.”

“He owns every slave’s ass you’re just another one he owns, and I am here to witness it. You serve us both anytime we want you.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“She has a talented mouth.”

“That she does I remember at the hotel and then back with her and the ones she owns.”

“Do you think it’s right that she owns them when she is truly a slave in her heart?”

“You looking to own her or just use her as ours when we have a desire? Her slaves too of course.”

“You know me so well husband mine.”

“I do and I know you want to be right where she is now also. Bring that ass over here I’ll tap yours and hers together.”

I spent the rest of that afternoon having both in various combinations. Jan left when we needed to get showered to pick up the girls. I got them and then came back to grab Lilly and we headed to Chuckie for a pizza and game evening.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.