Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 78

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 78 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

I awoke to a sharp pain to my balls. Once the fog cleared, I looked down and Sue was looking back at me. Her open mouth was over my cock as she was taking deep breaths.

“You were holding my head and I couldn’t breathe. I rolled your balls so you would let my head go.” She labored to say as she was catching her breath.

“Sorry, I was in a dream from my past and it must have triggered me to hold your head in place.”

Sue’s breathing calmed and Mary put her head on her hand supported by her arm held in place by her elbow.

You dream every time you sleep?” She asked looking at me.

“Ever since I woke up that morning after the first night here. I have had dreams of my past.”

“Is it okay if I get on top as she psychoanalyzes you?” Sue asked with a smile.

“Like I am ever going to complain.” Sue got her legs adjusted as Mary moved to allow her to be in place. Then she slid down on my cock and it slipped right in.

“Do the dreams trouble you?” Mary asked as Sue started to cum and Mary was breathing deeply to hold back hers it appeared.

“We will talk about it in a while.” I reached over and took a nipple and twisted it. “Cum for me.”

Mary started to cum then Sue was beginning to cum harder as she continued to fuck me, it was an enjoyable start to the day. She rolled off when she was done, I rolled to Mary and she had her legs spread wide. I was in her and fucking to cum when the door opened. Di went over to Sue and started on her as shelia got in bed behind me. I felt the fickle finger of fate slip in my ass and I pushed deep and filled Mary as she wrapped her legs around me cumming harder as I filled her up.

Once she let go of me, I rolled off and shelia moved between her legs as Di switched from Sue to me. I reached over and rolled one of Sue’s teats. “Cum for me,” I whispered in her ear and that set her off more than her sympathy that she was having. Di was cumming as she rode me and the added feedback from Sue added to her frantic movements and her falling forward onto me.

Ann and courtney walked in the open door then both started their sympathy cums Ann walked over and got Sue out of bed first and then Di up and off.

Ann stopped and looked back. “Save him for me after lunch.” Then she closed the door as they were out of the room.

As shelia continued with Mary I spread courtney’s legs. “Fuck your slave massur.” I rolled over and slid up and into courtney and then proceeded to pound her into the mattress. That retriggered Mary and shelia with the results of a good time had by all. Fatigue started to set in as I had cum so much that I finished lying on top of courtney to catch my breath as she had her legs wrapped around my thighs. She finished cumming and her legs let go and I rolled over next to Mary and shelia.

I watched as shelia moved from Mary to nurse on my deflating cock while Mary and courtney moved to my shoulders. Mary was looking at me when I turned my head and whispered.

“She’s looking to go where we don’t want to if I don’t get up and out of bed.”

Mary sat up and she put her hand under shelia’s chin to help her up as I worked my other arm free from courtney she looked at me as I was pushing myself up. “Mary will explain why I go the bathroom.” That had shelia moving as I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to take care of things.

I was finishing up, flushed, and was thinking of a shower when shelia came in and I held my arms open. “I was...” I cut her off.

“We don’t want a race to the bottom between all of you. I don’t require more than we have discussed and I’m certain Mary explained it.”

“She did and I understand why. I’m still learning.” She pulled tighter to me.

“Queen to slave is quite the journey. I’m happy exactly as I have things now. Debasement to the basement is not where I want this to lead. In the end, you’re all going to be mothers to our children. I don’t need to worry about how you perceive yourself and each of the others.”

“Mistress Mary explained your worry of jealousy and I can see how that could happen.”

“You and courtney have to play catch up. Her less than you as being a cat has opened her too more. It’s not who I am to move us past this level.” I pulled her head to me and kissed her. She returned that kiss and I tasted Mary on her tongue and then let her go and she pulled away.

“I wondered if you were going to kiss your slaves?” She smiled.

“I was remiss to not do that earlier.”

“We will just have to make up for it along the way. I’ll ensure I add courtney also.”

“She was kissing a different set of lips of course Mistress Mary was also.” She said with a shy smile.

“Then we should shower while they are entertaining each other.” I reached in and turned the shower on. It was a little tepid when I put my hand in to test it.

“I think the other three might have used most of the hot water.” I reached in and turned the shower off.

“Whatever will we do while it heats” shelia’s hand reached out and took my cock in it and started to jack me slowly.

“Want me all to yourself or want to head back to the others?”

That was how Mary and courtney came to find me having shelia bent over the counter a short time later. Me pulling her head back to add to the endorphins flowing in her brain as she came as we continued to fuck.

“Where waiting for the hot water to heat up,” I said as Mary and then courtney began their sympathy cums while I continued to fuck shelia.

Mary and courtney walked to me then each on one on each side as I continued fucking shelia. “I don’t know if Mama’s on any Birth control.” Courtney just let hang there.

“Something you want to tell us, slave?” I smacked shelia’s ass.

“I’m due to start in two days’ massur. It’s my safe time.”

“Mama and I are synced up, so I’ll start then too. But I have the IUD.” I was tired again as it had been a busy morning already and then shelia had a huge cum and slumped forward over the counter. Mary dropped and had me in her mouth before courtney got a chance. I took that time to twist my upper torso and pull her to me and kissed her we swapped tongues and Mary tasted as good on hers as any others.

We broke apart and I took my hand and put it under her chin. “I have been remiss not to kiss you. That’s on me you’re a member of this family as much as all the rest and one of the women I will come to love. With all of us here never wait if you want a kiss from me.”

“You’re going to love me like all the others?”

“I’m going to have children that I openly acknowledge with you. Why would I not want to love you just as I will love all the rest?”

“I have lived through so many surreal moments since I was tapped as a kitten. I thought this was just the icing on the cake so to speak. I never expected to be loved after that happened once, I knew what I needed to do after I found out about you.

“Any more surreal than your mother bent over the counter here recovering after I fucked her in front of you. A former undiagnosed yet self-confirmed nympho cleaning my cock. While I stand with her and discuss the relationship we are going to build. That surreal?”

“Yeah, that’s surreal. What about mama?”

“She is likely recovered enough to stand up not once a greedy someone has enough and let me move.’ I said loud enough for Mary to hear and she stopped and stood up and we moved back to let shelia do the same.

Tears were streaming down her face when she turned around. “Happy or sad their slave?” I asked putting my hand under her chin so she looked into my eyes.

“Mothers dream of their children’s happiness even beyond their own. These are happy tears and she came to hug me.

“Think I won’t learn to love her just as much as all the others whether she can have my babies or not?” I asked looking at courtney. Then courtney stood with her lip quivering as she looked at me and then at her mother.

“It was Mary who spoke then. “We met tamra, carolyn, lizzy, and shelia here one evening not long ago. They took the four of us away to talk while he sat in the living room. Each of them said the same thing. Thomas is a Man of Destiny. If you can’t accept that you should not be with him. You’re discovering what and who he is now. You chose to revoke your emancipation based on needs and assumptions. You’re going to discover that on the journey to his Destiny that you’re not the passenger but the partner. We all accepted that after they told us. We also know that it’s going to be a challenge and we will have difficulties along the way. That does not make the journey with him to his Destiny any less important to all of us.”

Just then my stomach make itself self-known and the mood of Mary’s statement was broken.

“You three go get back in bed. I am going to take a quick shower, make us some breakfast, and work on their nutrition break. You three can shower after you eat and then we can all be together when they have their break.” That was shelia taking control to ensure we are all cared for.

She turned to go to the shower, and I left for the bedroom. It appeared that nature was calling to Mary and courtney so I closed the door and rather than get back into bed I went for a cup of coffee. Just as I was about to open the door I heard shelia “Where do you think you’re going there massur?”

“I was headed out to grab a quick cup of coffee.”

“I will go get your coffee you smelling like you do will interfere with their teaching. There’s the bed now get in it.”

I turned around to see Mary and courtney holding their fists to their mouths trying not to laugh and likely not wanting any of shelia’s hot tongue at least verbally. I walked to shelia with my arms open for her. She stepped into them and tilted my head down and she looked up and I kissed her and tasted the remnants of Mary on her lips and tongue.

I whispered into her ear then. “I knew what I was doing and the implications of that. I know you see your place as protecting them and that’s all good. What you don’t see is the two of them behind you watching everything that is happening now. I won’t chastise or belittle you for caring about our teachers. I know you have a new world that has been thrust upon you with a lot of emotional hurts at the end of your marriage now. Add in your concern for a child and her children. You’re going to reach out to establish some form of control amongst it all.” I stopped to let it all sink in, and she pulled tighter to me and put her head on my chest.

“I’m sorry massur...” I put my finger to her lips.

“Never be sorry for looking to protect any in our home. Realize that we all feel the same way and just be a little less confrontational.”

“Yes, massur.”

“You’re going to have my children and be a part of our family. There is no leaving now for you. The ability to have children or not.”

“But I’m...” I put my finger to her lips again.

“You’re not going anywhere that does not include you being a part of this family. Now go get me my coffee why I take care of the two behind you who are dying of curiosity.” With that, I reached down and swatted her ass and she moved away and then shook that ass as the three of us as she opened the door and then closed it.”

I opened my arms and they were right there in them.

“What did you say to Mama?” A curious courtney asked.

“A little of this and a little of that.”

“He’s all dad again.” Mary snickered.

“Is it more important that you know or that she settles into her place with all of us?” I asked.

“That was the first time she used her Mama voice since we agreed to the revocation.”

“Old habits die hard,” I replied.

“What are your plans for today?” Mary asked.

“At the moment, coffee and breakfast while the water heater catches up for our showers.”

“And after that?”

“The compound is at a standstill as Consuelo works on the plans. As is ordering any of the supplies. I do have an after-lunch appointment with Ann.” I smirked.

“Can I ask a question that might upset you?” then courtney asked.

“Since my schedule is free at the moment, I can likely have the time to process it before lunch.” So, ask away.”

“How many daughters do you have with your slaves and sluts?”

“With the twelve children I have...” Courtney cut in.

“Ah no, try fifteen.”

“You’re telling me the three cats had a child with me from that weekend?”

“Did I?”

“I’ve been down this path slave. So, with fifteen children I know I have at least two daughters with Lizzy.”

“How are they broken out?” Mary asked.

“Three sons with Tifff and craig, a son each with Carol and Penny. Three more sons with Lizzy and Clayton.”

“That’s ten, what about Sasha’s two?”

“We never discussed it. Since I was not going to be involved Lilly thought it was best for all involved if I simply was in the dark.”

“Oh, you’ve been in the dark that’s for certain, in more ways than one with more than one” a smiling courtney added with some sauce, as my mother used to say.

“It’s obviously not that you wanted to tell me more and since I have the free day to process it all, even borrowing into tomorrow as it is.”

“Do you want to know or not? I won’t say anything if it’s going to stress you out.”

“You’re saying that I have five more sons?”

“How do you know that?” She asked.

“He didn’t you just told him. These are part of his Dad’s powers he gets you to confirm what he suspects.” Mary said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.