Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 77

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 77 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

Lilly and I were sitting in the beach chairs under the umbrella and the girls were playing in the surf. The four of us just taking the time to be family and have them be kids. Three teen somethings came walking by with little covering and expanses exposed as they strolled the beach. I glanced as they walked past since they had dressed and strolled for all the males on the beach to do just that.

Lilly reached over and took my hand “Simply, enjoying the eye candy my dear not thinking of tasting it.” I said.

“Never worried you were, husband mine. I believe the girls might want you to go play in the surf with them.” Just then they appeared, took my hands, and drug me off to do just that.

The three of us returned an hour later hungry and turning pink. Lilly had lunch set out and we were under the umbrella enjoying it together. The girls are on the blankets and Lilly and me in our chairs.

I felt Partner’s hand on mine then. As I opened my eyes. “You didn’t answer me when I asked you a question. I got concerned when you didn’t reply the second time. I found you staring at the picture on your desk.”

“I was lost in a memory” I answered.

“That’s why I touched your hand.”

“I’m fine, it’s happening less and less.”

“I’m not worried other than you shut everything else out.”

“Well, I’m here now, what was it that you wanted to discuss with me?” I asked.

My view changed again, and I was standing in the home of the first woman I had been with after we opened our relationship. Marcy Thompson was a tall slender redhead with a killer body. And a wild side that bordered on kinky.

“You have too many clothes on.” She smiled as she stood and dropped the robe she had met me in at the door. She helped me out of mine and then led me to her bedroom by the hand, not that I wasn’t going anywhere she led at that point.

“I want you to understand something clearly before we get in that bed.”

“Okay”

“You’re a married man and I am not looking for any type of relationship outside of sex be it short-term or longer. When we get in that bed I am here to fuck. I’m an unassailable slut for you. Fucking a married man and knowing he’s married, and you can be a total slut without worrying how he will view you. There is no long-term romance here. It’s fucking and if you’re going to get in that bed with me, I expect you to use me for the slut I am.”

“Any limits to being that slut?” I asked as I walked behind her and took her nipples in my fingers and started to twist them.”

“That’s the idea, don’t hurt me where need to seek medical attention. There’s a tube of lube on the nightstand make certain we use it.” With that, she fell into the bed me on top of her.

I had regular boarding parties with Lilly so I knew my way past making love and pushing the buttons. Marcy set this as me using her as a slut to dump my cum in. Might as well take her ass as the start of it to secure her in being that slut for me. “Since you want that ass fucked, might as well have it first.” I reached over for the lube Marcy lifted her ass with her knees under her on the side of the bed as I grabbed the lube and put the tip to her bud. “Fuck that ass like you own it.” She shook as I pushed the pit in and shot it in her and pulled it out and greases her with it. Her body shuttered as it cold of it started and then she was pushing back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.