Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 76

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 76 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

There was a gentle touch to my arm and “Master, Master, wake up.” I looked and saw Ann standing next to me. “Tony and Mat are at the door and want to talk to you.”

I stretched, got out of bed, then used the bathroom. Took a moment to swish some mouthwash and then headed out to the living room. They were all standing there Ann with clothes in her hands.

“They don’t want to come in because of the pandemic. You will need to get dressed and go out to talk with them.”

I took the clothes and got dressed. Then shelia came over to me with their revocations in her hand. “They will need to see his signature on these Master.” As she handed them to me.

I walked to the door and there standing off to the side were Tony and Mat. I walked out and then closed the door behind me. “Greeting’s gentlemen.”

“Hello, Master.” Each one replied.

“I said gentlemen as we are not behind closed doors.”

“With all that is happening and my involvement in law enforcement, we decided not to enter your home and possibly contaminate it. The six feet is the social distance so we’re outside here. It’s a precaution is all.”

“I appreciate that. I take it you’re here due to my two new slaves.”

“We would have had sasha reach out, but she refuses to have anything thing to do with those bastards,” Tony said.

“We would have called of course but your phone is not in service.”

“I have four new sluts and as of Saturday two slaves. You understand that I am otherwise engaged.”

“We have heard that yes.” Mat nodded his head in approval.

“I was handed these as I came outside so you might as well see them before we start discussing the issues that brought you here. You will notice the signature at the bottom of the page and what that is stated to mean.”

I passed them to Mat who looked them over and he gave them to Tony who did the same and then handed them to me. Tony shook his head. “He can’t risk those being exposed and expect to keep his position.”

“I believe that was the exact reason he signed them. Now whether he knew exactly what he was signing when he signed them, is a question for debate and best left between husband and wife.”

“No matter what we explain to him he is going to come here to talk with them.”

“I expect nothing less. Just to keep you informed I am a reserve Deputy Sheriff in Washington State now.”

“You’re expecting trouble?”

“I’m stating a fact is all. You might want to pass this along so we don’t have any misunderstandings. I do not give up what is mine freely given.”

“That is his wife and daughter.”

“I am not holding them against their will and can bring them out here for you to hear it from them if that helps. What I will do is protect their choice. Likening it to being estranged or separated.”

“The paperwork is good enough for me. I will make the call and explain it. Not that it is going to do any good when egos get involved. You might have better luck with them calling him but again its emotions and that trumps logic in most cases.”

“I’ll have them reach out and explain what’s what to him today. What he chooses to do is up to him at that point. You know my stand.”

“How are you doing otherwise?” Tony asked.

“Learning that I am not too old to be surprised or foolish in my thinking. Otherwise more than fine.”

“I understand that we put more on your plate when he started this. Part of what is happening now is a result of that. I’m sorry for what that is worth, but you understand why.”

“It’s barbaric, I would have liked to have known but I can’t tell you I would have stepped up and done this if I had known. I understand the sentiment and the reasoning for it all. It’s all about playing the hand you’re dealt. I have seen a lot of cards in these hands I have been dealt. Some winners, some losers, and some you just want to fold.”

“I get it and now with everything that is happening. We are keeping apart also because we don’t know what I might bring home from the station.” Mat said.

“That makes life more difficult, but it is what it is. We all must get past it. The only question is when getting past it happens.”

“No one seems to know but with what is happening in the east it has to move west so I expect more mandates.”

“You have both of the grandkids with you then Tony?”

“We’re keeping them, but they get to zoom call around so that’s a good thing. We’re out of the house at the parks during the day so they run off some of the excess energy.”

“Not to cut this short but I have seen six sets of eyes peeking out time and again,” Matt added.

“They’re concerned I know.” It’s good to see you I’ll turn the phone on to vibrate so at least I can see the calls.”

“That will help.”

We said our goodbyes and they left as I walked back to the house.

As I opened the door six naked women were waiting for me. Their being naked in no way had them any less curious about what had just been discussed outside. The sight was pleasing, nonetheless. I closed the door and took off my clothes and then opened my arms. There were six women crowded toward me then.

“They are here because sasha refuses to deliver any messages from the bastards who are attached to Kappa. That was the inquiry from shelia’s husband being delivered.”

“What did you tell them?” A very curious no doubt courtney asked.

“I showed them the emancipation and where he signed. Explained that you were mine and that I protected what I owned.”

“How did they react?” It was shelia that asked.

“I need to get something from the bedroom. Have a seat at the table. We can discuss everything in more detail then.”

We disengaged as I went back to the bedroom to find my badge and weapon in my luggage, they all stopped at the table and sat down. I was back a couple of minutes later and placed my badge and identification and my weapon which was in a secured case on the table.

“We have not discussed this part of my past and how it impacts us all now. I explained it to Mat and Tony just now, so I need to tell you together, so we are on the same page.” I picked up my badge and identification I kept in a leather wallet that Lilly had given me when I had graduated from POST training and was sworn in.

“This is my badge and identification card. I am a reserve Deputy Sheriff attached to the Kings County Sheriff’s Department.” I opened it and then passed it around. I handed it to Ann who passed it and it came back as Shelia handed it to me.

“In this case is my backup weapon. It is a 40-caliber Glock 27. It is in a sealed container that requires my thumbprint to open. It also has a trigger lock in place that I have had no reason to remove.” I put my thumb on the lock and there was a slight click sound then opened and took the weapon out of the container. I ejected the magazine and placed the weapon on the table. I removed the key from the container again using my thumbprint on a pad to open that. I took the key and opened the trigger lock. Removing it and sliding the action to ensure there was no ammunition in the weapon. I set the weapon back on the table and waited for them.

“Why did you bring that with you from Seattle?” Sue asked.

“I am an officer of the court at all times, and I never know when I could run into a situation where I might need to protect myself or others.”

“Do you plan to have it out of the container now?” Ann asked.

“Given the set of circumstances we have with the lockdown, and that this has historically been one of the safest cities in the country. I don’t see a need to remove it from the case. I did so today so that you all knew it was here.”

“Have you shot anyone?” Di asked.

“I have not had to draw my weapon when on duty or otherwise.”

“I feel safer with you having it.” It was courtney pipping in.

“Would you use it if it became necessary to?” now it was shelia asking.

“My training would take over and I would and could use my weapon to protect my life or the life of others.”

“Would you use it to protect us in the house here?” Di asked.

“Without a doubt.”

“How long would it take you to get it out of the case and the trigger lock off?” Sue asked.

“That is the reason I have it out now,” I replied

“You want to have it out and ready?” a firm voiced courtney asked.

“I do not mean it to debase what we have here. The ownership of this house makes it Ann’s, Sue’s, and Di’s. Yes, together we are making it a home for us all. If any of you do not wish me to have the weapon out in a secure place, then I will lock it away and deal with what comes as it comes.”

“This is because of courtney and I?”

“Yes, there is no reason to lie. No, I am not sending you away because of the issues with the Kappas. What it is, is what it is.”

“What are your fears?” Mary asked.

“They have many members spread far and wide. Most are upstanding citizens and likely not a part of this. Those that have a part want to keep the status quo at any price.”

“Before this happen to courtney, I would have said he was not capable of anything like this. I saw him turn his back on his blood in favor of his fraternity. I don’t know what he is capable of.” It was a strong statement from shelia.

“They will deliver the message to him today. If you do not turn your phones on and explain it to him in detail, he is going to come storming into this like a Bull in the proverbial China closet.”

“You could shoot him?” a concerned courtney asked.

“If someone were to enter this house uninvited and looked to harm any here. I would take whatever measures were necessary to ensure the safety of us all.”

“This is getting very scary,” Di added.

“I meant exactly what I said when I told you earlier and now again. I will not allow any of you to be hurt or taken from me by force.”

“What can we do to de-escalate this?” Mary asked.

“Making the phone call is the first step. I don’t know if that will be enough to stop him. What it will do is lessen his concern that you’re safe. What telling him you’re owned will do is another issue.”

“I’ll make the call and take a picture of the revocation. That will give him pause. What he does from there is on him.” Again, it was a strong sounding shelia.

“Let me call first. He has no hold over me. Then Mama can call him and explain it to him as only a wife can do to her husband.”

Then, shelia and courtney when and picked up their phones and then headed back to the Master. They closed the door and we all sat for a moment just looking at each other.

“Does my having the weapon out worry any of you?” I asked keeping eye contact.

“If there were no threat, I would be concerned. What has happened to courtney and then with shelia tells me there is a possibility that did not exist previously. It would not be right for you to have every tool at your disposal to protect us and yourself.” Mary said.

“It was all just words before. Now it’s a possibility.” Di added.

“Call it my Midwest values. You keep it where you can get to it. What’s the saying judged by twelve rather than carried by six.” Sue said.

Ann got up then came and pushed me away from the table to sit in my lap. “I dislike the idea of having to have the gun in the house. I hate the idea of any of us getting hurt because you didn’t have it here. If there is a threat, I want you to have that in reach.” She put her head on my shoulder and I wrapped my arm around her.

Di and Sue got up then and helped Ann off my lap and us over to the couch. Sue sat on my lap, Di and Ann next to me as we waited for courtney and shelia to return. We sat there for an hour before courtney emerged from the bedroom. Sue got off my lap and courtney was helped onto it.

I just held her as she clung to me. “He told me his hands were tied and he could not do anything to change what it was. I explained that I was changing what it was and when he was ready to place me first again that we would talk. Until then I didn’t want or need him in my life. We said a lot more after that, but it matters little that he has chosen to be dead to me.” She put her head on my shoulder and sobbed.

“Mama was going at him when I left her. I believe she will end any idea he might have with the need to come here.”

We waited a little while and then shelia emerged, courtney got up and went to sit next to Di and shelia came over. I opened my arms, and she came and sat on my lap.

“I put an end to our marriage that was near death. He will not show up at our door as I told him that I would expose him to his precious fraternity. I explained what he signed and what we did. He swore at me for it, and I laughed at him. We will get the attorneys involved now.” I just pulled her closer and held her. She put her head on my shoulder and shuttered.

There was a knock at the door then and they all got up quickly and scampered off to the bedroom. When I got up, when and put my clothes back on and put my weapon in the small of my back. I looked out the side window at the door then there stood a man in a uniform. I opened the door.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.