Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 75

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 75 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

We were sitting at the restaurant of our favorite hotel Lilly had just slipped a room key into my hand which I pocketed in my shirt, it was warm enough on the patio that I didn’t need a jacket. Lilly was in a sun dress and seemed to have forgotten her bra. Or had she taken it off here before we met for lunch? The waiter had taken our drink orders and Lilly had sent him for them before choosing our meals. That raised an eyebrow for me as we were set in what we usually ate there. It didn’t take long to know why we had delayed.

“Lilly, Thomas, so good to see you. Imagine finding you here.” Sandy said with a wink.

“Oh, sorry excuse me, this is my best friend, Jennifer. Thomas, you know her of course she stayed in our Oak Street house.”

“Hello, Jennifer, nice to see you again, Sandy always a pleasure.”

“I was telling Jen how enjoyable the simple box lunch Lilly and I shared earlier in the week was.” That was Sandy telling me this was no simple crossing of paths. I looked at her and then Jen more closely and they had pleasant sun dressed and what appeared to be missing bras. My wife was setting up an interesting afternoon and evening.

The waiter reappeared then, the ladies’ ordered drinks and we all ordered our meals. No need to wait any longer as the real reason for that had arrived. Their drinks followed quickly.

“I take it by your matching attire or lack of that the three of you are looking forward to an interesting afternoon and evening?’ I asked no one in particular. I looked at my wife who kept a stoic face, to Jen who was just picking up, and then Sandy who looked at me and licked her lips.

“I invited them up to the room after lunch, I hope that is good for you dear,” Lilly said looking right at me knowing there was no way I was not going to be good with it.

“I would be a fool not to welcome them to our suite after lunch.” The view this time was more on the lustful side.

“I wanted to help Jen appreciate what a tasty box lunch Lilly can provide.”

“Will you be hungry still Jen after our lunch here?” I asked to toss more fuel to the fire.

“Sandy said it was scrumptious and I thought it might make a fine dessert after this lunch.” Jen smiled that cat in the canary cage type of smile.

“Seems that they have Jen’s dessert planned Sandy, what were you wanting to have?”

“What’s on the menu?” She asked with her own Cheshire grin.

“It might just have to chef’s surprise that I am cooking up for you in the room.”

“Sound absolutely yummy. You only going to make one serving?” She winked at me.

“Well, I’ll have to cook up just as much as I can. I am certain that you will want another helping of Lilly’s dessert.”

“Of course, and Jen and I can cook up some desserts she might like also.” I watched Lilly after that, and she flushed. A certain sign she was going to be dishing out and eating dessert.

“You’re going to be cooking a pie. Husband mine.” Lilly said with a bit of whimsy in her voice.

“I believe that pie will be offered for all you fine ladies as one of the desserts.” I looked at them then and there were just small smiles.

The lunches were served then. Everything was obviously settled as we laughed and ate. No one overindulged and we passed on the dessert menu after lunch. I escorted three of them into the elevator and took the key out for it to be recognized so we could press the floor button.

“Oh dear,” Sandy said. “We forgot to bring anything to wear when we leave tomorrow.”

“We are planning to spend the evening I hope that is okay with you both,” Jennifer added.

“I love the walk of shame in the morning.” Lilly laughed.

“If you want to make it truly memorable, wrinkled dresses tell the tale.” I smiled as I said that.

“Well, I need to make certain mine is not wrinkled,” Sandy said as she peeled off her dress in the elevator to show her thighs and CFMs. Holding the dress in front of her and her rear exposed.

“When in Rome.” Jen followed suit.

“Indeed, when in Rome.” Lilly was there right with them.

Since I had the key the three of them followed me to the room of course three across their backsides showing. I opened the door and then let them enter the room. I took their dressed from them and went to lay them down on one of the queen beds. When I turned and walked back into the rooms there were three women bent over the couch and three sparking fake stones there.

“Seems you ladies are all dressed in your sparkles.”

“Lilly suggested it would be best if we were nice and clean all over and lubed just in case when we shared our box lunch,” Sandy said as she looked over her shoulder at me.

“Then poor Jen here, Bobby was called away for the week and she was all alone. When I knew we would be having lunch, I decided to invite her since you knew her already. We talked about my box lunch and well she just had to ensure she was prepared. That’s why we were a few minutes late to lunch.”

“Well, it sounds like Jen might enjoy some box dessert that Lilly can provide while you and I investigate your all-over clean.” I was stepping out of my clothes when Lilly took Jen’s hand and led her over to the Queen Ann chair. Lilly sat down and spread her legs offering her hand to Jen who dropped in front and put her face between her thighs.

I walked behind Sandy and took a hold of the end of the plug and started to move in and out and around. Opening her ass more as I did. “Looks like Jen is no stranger to boxed lunches or desserts.’

Sandy was panting now trying to concentrate as I kept up the assault with the plug. “She’s a good sorority sister” Sandy had just explained the basics of what every male wanted to believe. Sororities were full of bisexual women.

“I think you’re open enough to get a treat, lil girl.” I pulled the plug and set it on the small of her back and pushed her head forward. My cock lined up with her pussy, but I wanted her ass first. We had all night, and I would have the cunt many times before we were done. I pushed her back down and her ass dropped so I was lined up close enough to enter. I put my cockhead right at the bud and started to push forward. She had been taken anally obviously as she pushed right back at me to help ease me in. The plug had done its job also and she was open enough to slide in without any crying out on her part.

I started to push back and forth getting a rhythm as she was pushing back at me. “How are you enjoying your first course of dessert?” I asked

“It’s a no-calorie special treat.”

“Let’s burn some calories off then so any other won’t be noticed.” I grabbed a hand full of hair and pulled her back to me as I pushed deeper and faster.

“Fuck my ass it’s all yours.” I looked over and Lilly had wrapped her legs around Jen’s shoulders, holding her right there and making it impossible for her to move.

“Looks like Jen is enjoying her box dessert too.”

“Jen was the box breakfast, snack, lunch, dinner, and dessert specialist.”

“Sounds like she enjoyed it.”

“Oh, she does and enjoys men just as much. She told me how good it was with you and that helped me decide to ask Bob to open the marriage.”

“Well, then I had better concentrate and make it better for you.” I started to pick up the pace then and pound her as she bent over the couch.

“So damn good, that’s it fuck my ass. Harder do it. It’s your ass fuck it.”

I concentrated on fucking her ass and added a couple of slaps to get her moving it around more too. I slowed down then and let her fall forward as Lilly had moved Jen over to the coffee table and was using her plug to fuck her ass it appeared. “Looks like there are two ass sluts going already now that Jen had her first helping of dessert.”

“Going to put my plug back, go get and have Lilly give me a helping of box dessert.”

“That’s a splendid idea. I pulled out, picked up the plug and put it back in then, and brought her around to Lilly.”

“This one wants some box dessert. I’ll take that one and give her some of my special dessert.” I said as I reached down and took the plug from Lilly and gave ger Sandy’s hand.

Lilly was back in the chair with Sandy between her legs as I reach down to help Jen up and over to the couch. I bent her across it and pushed he back down to line up. She gave the uff when I pushed in and seated fully and let her get used to the fullness.

“I’ve missed you in my ass.” She said.

“The phone works two ways, I was not going to go calling you when it appeared you just wanted the one time.”

“I know, it had been a very long time, I was still feeling vulnerable and then you really rang my chimes. I won’t lie, I needed it and then didn’t want to be needy.’ I started to fuck her as she continued. “Then I went and told Sandy and she’s a slut. Was all the way through college. It didn’t come as a surprise that she talked to Bob after that to open her marriage.”

“She mentioned you enjoyed your college years also.”

“Yes, I did, I grew up in a sheltered life and when I got to college, let myself be seduced by one of the older sisters. Found out I liked it after a couple of times and then let myself be seduced by one of the guys at a Frat. I missed going upstairs thank God but when I wanted to get laid, I got laid.”

I started to pick up the pace and took a hand full of hair. “I’m going to either paint your bowels or feed it to you what is your pleasure with our dessert.”

“Decisions, Decisions, get a tasty dessert myself or make Sandy have some ass pie. Fill my ass, she always thought a bit too high and mighty of herself. You’re going to fuck Lilly’s ass next, so I’ll feed my pie to Sandy.”

“Just a little bit catty there,”

“No need to tell you all, just fill my ass, she stopped by with her enema and plug when she was coming over to take me to lunch. Seeing you here was a surprise, so I got the idea quickly way she wanted it clean, so she gets the pie.”

“Have to love nasty returns.” I started to pump harder and focus on filling her ass. Looking over at Lilly I gave a thumbs up to her. Lilly had Sandy held in place with her legs wrapped around her as she was eating her. I smiled and worked to pump into Jen then. It was a hard banging of that ass, slapping of her cheeks to my thighs. I whispered to her as I pulled her head up just far enough to let her hear me. “I own this ass slut. You’re going to be feeding this ass pie to that slut. Best friends and the best sluts together.” That got her shaking as she cried out when she was cumming. I let her head go and pulled her hips to me and started to cum shot spurt after spurt in her. I was finishing up and shook my head to my shoulder so Lilly would follow me to the bedroom.

I grabbed the plug that was still on her back and then Jen’s arm while Lilly released Sandy and we all walked back to the bedroom. I walked close to Sandy and took a hold of her arm putting her onto of the dresses laid out on the bed. She wanted to say something, but I just pushed her back and then put Jen in the bed helping her move to Sandy’s face. Sandy was trying to move, and Lilly reached down and smacked her cunt. “Time for your ass pie dessert, slut. Try to move again and I will tie you to that bed.” That was the most I had heard from Lilly when she wanted to be in control.

Jen was facing the end of the bed as Sandy was beginning to work on her. “Feed her that ass pie and smack her cunt anytime she is not doing it.” I smacked Sandy’s cunt then and took Lilly over to the bed with me.

“Use me like one of your slaves, Master” She whispered as I put her at the edge of the bed and pulled her plug. Her lube, the plug, the lube on my cock, and the cum made it easy to slide into her. I pulled her up by her hair so only she would hear me as I whispered. “Should have owned you the day I met you. Taken all your virginities and had you lie to your mother.” There was a shiver that ran through her body as she thought about losing it all over again. “You find what you were seeking yet?”

“I have and I’m done with any others. You aren’t though. I’ll set you up with any I want you with and you’re free to have what you want from any you have now.”

“They’re all property and slaves. They can’t leave as they have told me. That you’re mine again exclusively and the one who finds me new toys to enjoy. Earns you this.” I slapped her ass and then proceeded to fuck it with long hard pounding strokes that had her pushing back just to try and stay on her hands and knees. I took a hold of her hair and pulled her head so I could whisper in her ear. “I heard of a cuckold wife, one who found it erotic for her husband to have other women in front of her, you are that for me until you say otherwise. I saw you with Sandy and how you are exhibiting your dominance with women. That is your release for my ownership of you. You get to have them before you bring them to me. I pounded in her ass to emphasize my control as I whispered to her.

“Always the best for my husband. I will do everything you want and find them for you like I have been doing.”

“I never doubted you just that you seemed fixated on me before yourself.” I slowed to keep us busy but not be overheard.

“We’ll talk about it later, let’s finish and you have those two.”

“Then take this wife of mine and cuckold princess.” As I fucked her ass and she came in a whimpered cry. I looked over at Jan and she was still riding Sandy’s face I was not sure if it was ass or pussy they was getting eaten now but it didn’t matter. I left Lilly on the bed spread out and walked over to the others. I helped Jen up from her spot and looked down at Sandy.

“Enjoy your dessert?’

“She’s never been that way before.”

“Did you like the taste of that ass pie dessert?”

“Oh god...” She was either going to say yes or no and it didn’t matter. As I cut her off, taking a handful of her hair and moving her head closer to the side of the bed I was standing next to.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.