Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 74

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 74 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

I was awakened by a very pleasant feeling. Looking down Di was sitting riding my cock, she had her fist in her mouth to keep from crying out as her body was shaking from the cumming she was experiencing. She saw me and her fist dropped and her first cry from the orgasm she was having crossed her lips. I felt Sue’s head move and looked to see her shaking in her orgasm as she was engaged more than Di was calling out.

“She did say she was going to be the first.” I laughed.

“Once she got in her position there was no way she would not be,” Sue said.

“You might want to look for a pill for me, I believe I am going to have a busy morning, I can’t see Ann not arriving soon to ensure she has an enjoyable start to her day before you’re all in class.”

“Enjoyable start ha, she wants her share of cock too. Then you have the two slaves and the slut who likes hers during the day.”

“She gets hers and then...” Sue interrupted me as she put a pill in my mouth. Di was crying out now as she was deep into her orgasm.

“I’m going to move her off, you have a busy morning and I want that cum to be leaking from me when I am teaching a class.” She got up and got behind Di and took her nipples in her hands whispering in her ear as she used them to pull her forward and on top of me. I felt Di move forward and my cock pop out and then she was rolling over as Sue got in place and started to fuck herself on my cock of course fucking me also.

“Well good morning to you,” I said as Di was cumming down from her early morning start.

“Told you I was going to be first.” She giggled.

“Never doubted you,” I said pulling her to me for a kiss as her sympathy cums started with Sue having hers as she rode me.

“She is going to get the cum I wanted in me.”

“Hiss, Hiss kitten” I replied.

“Oh, I’m a kitten?” She laughed

“You’re a full-grown cat but you’re my cat.”

“I wonder what the slaves would think of me being a cat?”

“Different connotation for that type of cat. Your cat is catty, hers is a life sentence that is hereditary. I’m certain that shelia has told you how she feels and hurts.”

“We did get to talk when our mouths were not full.” she giggled. Di licked to giggle often. Then she started to moan, and Sue was getting more vocal as she rode my cock.

“Get on top of me and fuck me like I’m yours.”

Ever the man to help her out, Di moved, I rolled Sue over and took her as I wanted to. We went at it hard as I drove deep. “You want to feel my cum in you all day, well here it comes.” I blasted in her and then added some additional follow-up squirts. I was just rolling off when the door opened, and Ann came in with shelia right next to her.

I watched as shelia saw my cock still standing tall, the pill has taken effect, and just so slightly hip-checked Ann so she would get to the bed before her which she did and then I was in her mouth.

“Get it ready for me slave.” She slapped shelia’s ass as Ann got in bed and spread her legs, I felt movement and while Sue was watching our play Di seemed to get in between her legs and then took ahold of her thighs and went to town eating that pie.

“Greedy slut will eat it all before I can have it drip out of me while I’m in class.’ She started to cum as Di went harder at her and then Di was and Ann too.

“Give it to me now, I have to go get ready for class soon,” Ann asked.

Hearing Ann shelia let go I rolled over on top of Ann and put it in. She started to cum harder as I fucked her into the mattress, shelia moved up then and was watching and hearing them cum. “What’s happening with all of them?” she asked.

“I have had some success in the past training women to cum constantly when my cock is in them. That happened again and now the others also have sympathy cums which are not as strong but are enjoyable all the same.” I got back to pounding Ann and she locked her legs around my back and lifted her cunt to meet my rhythm.

“Can you train the two of us to do that?”

“It is my plan for later when these three are teaching.”

“I never heard of anything like this.”

“Yet seeing is believing.” I gave it to Ann and she was moaning and then crying out.

“Harder, faster. Fuck meeee” and she came and let her legs go. I stayed in her for a minute and then lifted my body off her.

“Go get ready for class, slut.” She was up then and shook her ass at me. Di and Sue were gone too off to shower and get dressed.

“You ready to fuck your slave massur?”

“If you want to learn to cum like that it’s best if Mary and courtney are here. Mary can help you with any questions as I fuck you over and over to train you.” As if my magic they opened the door and came walking in together. This time it was courtney who saw my cock unoccupied and was on the bed with me in her mouth.”

“Did you agree to wait for the showers to start first?”

“Mary laughed, they wanted theirs first and we have the whole morning until nutrition break and then after again if we need to.”

Shelia looked at her. “We always need to with the massur. Just like his slave is enjoying him now.”

“She’s only getting half of the enjoyment. I’m sure you don’t believe what you saw but I am getting small cums just seeing her suck him. Get on your back he’ll get in you and we will work on it together.”

Quickly, shelia laid back and spread her legs her tits tipping off to the sides due to their size. “When he taught me was that you need to get to that point in your mind right before you are going to cum.” Get over here slave and suck on her teats.” A smiling courtney came over and likely sucked on her mother for the first time in years. Mary reached down and started to work on sheila’s clit. “Now think of that point just before you cum. Feel it in your mind.”

“I think I’m there. Now focus on it and he’s going to enter you, then you want to push over. She took a handful of her hair at the front of her head as I got on and pushed in.”

“Cum for your Master.” Mary pulled on her hair as I started to fuck her.”

“Bite her tits.” She told courtney and then shelia was cumming from the pain as well as the pleasure of my cock starting to fuck her. As she was recovering Mary told her. “Reset and then push over again. Keep cumming” Then courtney started shaking her head teeth full of her Mama’s teats.

“Bite her harder. Make her cum for him.” Mary slapped courtney who did as told and then Mary pushed over and started to cum.

“Now slave, you always cum when the Master is in you. She was pulling her hair the endorphins for the pain and the pleasure flooding her brain.” Mary started to cum more too.

I pushed deeper and harder into shelia and she was cumming as I started to really pound her. “Reset every time and then push over. You always cum when your Master fucks you. When any of us have you. You are to cum just like for him.” Mary had just added to the set of rules I had. No doubt shelia was going to be a cumming monster for any before it was done. I was looking at sheila and then courtney as she watched her mother cum from my cock and then Mary moved her off her teat and let go of her hair.

Mary was cumming harder than normal and rolled over on her back and took a hold of courtney. “Eat me, slave.” Quickly, courtney was between her legs and Mary was pulling her by the hair deeper into her cunt as she was cumming.

The line had been crossed and the trap sprung, shelia knew where to go to reset, and she did that as Mary fed off it and courtney’s mouth with her cumming again.

“You’re making me cum so hard and often,” she said before the next orgasm hit her.

“The more you cum the more Mary cums too.” Mary cried out with a huge orgasm then and locked her legs around courtney’s head.

I fucked shelia for another ten minutes it seemed, and she continued to push over and cum. When I was done, she was exhausted on her back breathing hard. “She needs a drink,” I said and courtney who was free from Mary’s thighs got the bottle by the bed and brought it over to shelia. Smiling shelia took the bottle and gently tipped it to her lips.

“I would not have believed that was possible.” The amazed courtney said as she watched her mother recover.

“You’re next and I plan on fucking until I seed your cunt slave.” Licking her lips, courtney looked at me and her eyes widened.

“Off you go mama, my turn to learn a new trick, you can clean me up after he seeds his slave.”

She was on her back legs spread. I moved between them, and shelia came over to enjoy some of her daughter’s teats, Mary had a handful of hair, and I went and started in. As I got there, I heard courtney take a deep breath, no doubt sheila was giving her the bite that she had experienced, Mary pulled on her hair and fucked her “Cum on my cock slave, do it now. Push over just like your slave mother. Cum for me.”

The pain surged as I watched shelia’s teeth bite her, teeth closed and pulling back. Mary was shaking her head at that hair adding to the pain, I was fucking in her and the endorphins of it all got to her. Her breathing started to fluctuate and then her body was shaking. She had been fucked by so many for so long that she knew that place in her mind where they pushed to cum from. And then she started to cry out as her body was experiencing her cumming.

“Fuck me, take me, use me.”

“Cum for our massur slave, show him you his in every way.” I listed to sheila after she had dropped the teat and was now rolling them. Mary leaned over to whisper to courtney as she was cumming on my cock.

This was a fucking to fill her cunt so I just continued with her as she was pushed over and over again. I watched sheila and her breathing changed, Mary was in her zone both with courtney and how she was affected.

I saw shelia’s teat was extended sand reached over took it and rolled it then pinched it. “Cum for me slaves.” And they both were then.

That set Mary off and it was a truly enjoyable time as I fucked into courtney and the others were cumming with her. All good things come to an end, and I got there. I took a hand full of courtneys hair as I reached around to her head. “Soon you’re going to be here and be bred, Mine for all time. No way out, owned for the rest of your life.”

She screamed as she wrapped her legs around mine and used all her strength to pull me into her. I pushed and then shot deep into her. It was a good thing that the doors in this house kept things quiet in the rest when it was closed or the other three would have been in with us. Unwrapping her legs courtney was wide open, I slowed to catch my breath and then rolled over. Mary there looking at me.

“You’re next as soon as I recover.” She smiled and went down on my cock slowly savoring it as it was hot and tender to the touch as I recovered. Mama looked at courtney and then moved in between her legs and started to clean her. I reached over and rolled Courtney’s nipple closest to me. “Soon slave, we will begin the journey to free our children.”

I was recovering as sheila continued with courtney and Mary with me. I pulled Mary up and pushed her on her back. “Time for your morning fuck” and then proceeded to do just that. I was in no hurry, but it was no housewife fuck either, she was in her series of orgasms as the other two began to have theirs. At times courtney was more vocal in hers as sheila was still digging deep with the mouth in place. That didn’t stop her from having little shakes as we all enjoyed ourselves. Mary shook as she came and the others seemed to follow that pattern, I was still rock hard, healed, and enjoying the tight confines of Mary. For all her past and who knows how many others she was tight.

It was a steady fucking of her, shelia finished her cleaning and then she and courtney came over to help Mary. The two of them each took a nipple and that sent Mary into overdrive, she was lifting me off the bed as she raised herself using her feet planted in the bed to do that. It was a ride I was enjoying and wondered if I told her sister was better if she would try and buck me off the bed. That old joke about the best fuck ever telling one sister you were fucking that her sister was better. Then hang on for the eight seconds of bucking that was sure to follow. Ride ‘em, cowboy. I was at the point of sated now and Mary was a disaster as her body was sweat-covered, hair sticking to her head.

“Go take this one to the showers, while your mama cleans me,” I told courtney as I rolled off Mary. They were up and gone and sheila was between my legs cleaning me.

“This is the life of the slave in our house. It will be more as you’re bred and then a nanny to feed the babies and care for them. All that education, years of building your social standing, abilities to manage and manipulate ending as a hucow for white babies, exactly where the slaves in the past were used.”

“I will tell you this now and every time in the future, you like to explain it over and over to ensure you’re understood. This is the reply, you will get from me every time you do this. I know exactly where I am and who I am with. My place as your slave with my daughter at my side. My husband chose to stand with his fraternity brothers rather than his family. His family’s first always words rang hollow when I discovered that and deeper to the point of wanting to be there for my daughter and her children than with him. She and I were the Royalty of the Black Movement their Queen and Princess. They struck exactly where they could do the most damage to the Kappa’s when the cats did this. Here we are years later, and all the bastards protect their daughters while on campus. Every fraternity chapter knows never to touch a brother’s daughter. Yet, there is no redemption, I will not abandon my child. I want her to carry your children my grandbabies that will not be in the life they would be otherwise. I am not leaving, if I am fertile still, I want what you want for me. I want what all the others want for us together. Mind fuck me all you want. I did so much worse to myself that your words do not have the deep effect you believe they would. Now we need to get up and showered the others will want to eat and the kitchen is my place.” She was up and off the bed with me behind her.

I realized that this was a lifetime commitment now, I was in a way the slave to them as much as the Master. They could not, nor could I ever explain this relationship. Then I thought to the others. Borrowing trouble from tomorrow. That thought flashed across my mind and I let it go.

We were clean and shiny when we got out of the kitchen. Mary and courtney had worked on the nutrition break likely to the displeasure of shelia. None of that showed of course there might be words later but not in front of the Master. The others emerged and we had a break, I got a kiss and the three were gone again.

The others disappeared back into the bedroom and then emerged dressed. “We need to get more groceries Master,” courtney said

“We will be back with lunch” Mary added

“I’m going to supervise so we get the correct ingredients” shelia added.

I got kisses, and they grabbed my credit card, then the keys, and were gone. No use or any excuse to not call Consuelo, I sat in my chair and did just that as I heard the garage door close.

“Hello, how was your weekend?”

“Well, hello to you too. We had an enjoyable time for not being able to go to the usual places.” She replied.

“That’s a downside for sure.”

“I take it you clicked on the links and gave some thought as to the size of the compound you wanted?”

“At this point, I’m thinking of a ranch in an ‘H’ shape with ten to twelve thousand square feet. Figure twenty-five people at some point and ten guests that could be in residence for a short time.”

“Twenty-five?” She questioned.

“Between the adults, the staff, and the children. That is a likely number.” Now was going to be the telling moment as she asked the questions I knew were coming and had not told her about in the past.

“I have a confession to make and it’s likely going to determine if you continue with me as your architect.” She spoke fast and with some trepidation at the end. This was not what I expected but she needed to tell me something that was troubling her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.