Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 73

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 73 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

I was sitting at my desk, Robert, call me Bob, and Sandy Shonemacker were across from me. They had just completed the purchase of a new four-plex down by the beach, seeing it as more of a short-term summer rental property and for snowbirds in the winter. Their idea was to generate more profit that way. They had four other homes I was managing for them that they had acquired over the years.

“We’ve been looking at your management costs for the new fourplex and wondering why they were so much more?’ Sandy began.

“It’s a different set of requirements to operate that property than the houses.”

“Nearly double?” Sandy asked.

“They are vacation rentals that have additional demands on staff and those costs need to be paid from the rentals?”

“You know I retired early so I have the time to do that.”

“That’s your right as the property owner of course. You will need the appropriate state clearances to run the credit and background checks. Then just be available on a twenty-four-house basis to deal with any number of issues that can arise.”

“Twenty-four-hour basis?” She questioned. Bob sat there letting her do all the work on this no doubt having exhausted himself at home discussing why it was not worth the extra work for them for a few dollars. Smart guy that he is he passed me the hatchet to dismantle her plans.

“These are not long-term rental homes; people are on vacation and expect any issue with the home to be addressed immediately. Which means there is a twenty-four-hour service that will call to have one of the staff notified to work on addressing the problem.”

“You mean they can’t wait until the morning for that?”

“They might or they might not, with your being retired you have the time now to dedicate to that. Of course, it could impact any plans you might have for travel.”

“What do you mean?”

“I am a firm believer in Murphy the eternal optimist. Simply his reality is that any problem that can happen will happen and the most inconvenient time. Say right before you’re getting on a plane to travel to Europe or headed out on a cruise.” I watched Bob wink and give a small head nod. He knew that whatever the few extra dollars were was insignificant, but one must make a happy wife to enjoy a happy life.

“How can I fix an issue when I am flying or on a cruise.”

“Expensively,” I replied.

“What?” She questioned

“The people that I have working for me are long-term support personnel, from the office staff to the repair folks. I know them and they me.” More than Sandy and Bob knew of the four in the office where I was certain. “That means if it is a simple fix, they won’t look to replace equipment that functions well otherwise. Anyone you call on an emergency basis is going to want to make it worth their time in addition to the emergency hours call out.” Bob just sat there and had a small grin at the edges of his mouth.

“So, I could lose more than anything I might save?”

“There is always that possibility then Murphy would not show up and you could save some money. That at the cost of your free time, which in retirement you likely have more of.” Explain that what free time she was now experiencing was going to be in jeopardy.

“So did you want a new career in property management dear?” Bob finally asked waiting for her to be informed by his outside higher authority.

“You’re right dear, a few extra dollars are not worth my peace of mind.” She patted his hand and then Bob asked to use the facilities. That was outside of the office space, so I sent him to Tiff for the key.

Once he was out of the office and he had closed the door to my office Sandy smiled.

“Did you see through my play there?” Now I was confused.

“Your play?”

“I never really wanted to be the property manager, but this was a way for us all to meet.”

“You have me at a loss.”

“You know our property over on Oak Street, the one with Jennifer living in it,” I remembered Jennifer, she was one of the first women I had in Lilly’s and my open marriage agreement. “Jennifer is a dear friend. Her husband had passed, and she needed a place to come and recover after his death. She sold everything in Florida and came here. We had the Oak Street house that the prior long-term tenants had just moved out of. We waived her needing any background and financial security deposits.”

I remembered that they had done that but did not know exactly why. Owners of course could do what they wanted if that was the case. “I remember Jennifer a delightful woman and tenant.”

“She’s much more we grew up next to each other as children, and she is my best friend even with the distance while she lived in Florida. We have not hidden anything from each other in years. No need to be coy now is there?” Sandy smiled as she looked right at me.

“Not that I am naïve, you are the one driving the bus as they say, so you tell me.”

“Bob is just a good sport; an astute business mind and we are deeply committed to each other. Jennifer explained your arrangement to me with you and your wife. My retirement from the day-to-day grind is not a retirement from life. Thinking it over Bob and I discussed opening our marriage as Jennifer had described you opened yours.”

“Of course, there is the and?”

“Bob always fancied Jennifer but Jen would never cross that line to risk our friendship. I sat down with her over a few glasses of wine, and soon after Bob and I talked.”

“Bob has enjoyed Jennifer and you’re now looking to enjoy what Jennifer has enjoyed.”

“Such a bright man. Your marriage is still open I hope.”

“It is, I have found that it is better for you to discuss this with her. Not that I did that with Jennifer, but Lilly and I moved to a new place in our openness.”

“I had not thought of that. Of course, Jen and Snuggle Bear are not likely to want to move from each other. She feels safe now as we have been friends for years.”

“My concern is mixing business with pleasure. Lilly would enable me to relieve any concerns.”

“You’re a wise man.” She smiled and then licked her lips.

“One gains wisdom from time and experience,” I replied.

“Speaking of experiences.” I reached into my desk, wrote our home number on the back of the card, and handed it to her.

“I do not doubt that you and Lilly will enjoy a long afternoon box lunch together and I’ll be in contact.” I smiled and gave her a wink.

“You’re a true treasure and I am certain Lilly, and I will enjoy our box lunch. They are such tasty lunches and then one way or another we will find some time to be together. I must get going now, Bobby is such a good man. I expect he is standing out talking up your staff why we’re in here.”

I got up with her and opened the door. Bobby was indeed talking with Tiff and Penny. He smiled and gave me a thumbs-up as Sandy came over and kissed him and then they said their goodbyes and left. Penny went over and locked the door as it was almost noon while Tiff and I headed to the office. Tiff was removing her clothes as I was thinking about how I needed to find a new place for the couch that I was moving to again. Tiff had her legs over the edge as Penny came in having removed her clothes from her desk after she locked the door. I was out of my shoes, pants, and shorts when Penny bent over and put her face between Tiff’s open legs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.