Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 72

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 72 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

I was awake and it was still just Ann and Mary in the bed. I slipped an arm out and then the other and got out of bed. It was early, just the early false dawn. I stopped to use the bathroom and then walked out to the kitchen and put on a pot of coffee. I went and grabbed my robe, got a cup, and opened the door to the back of the house. There were some chairs there. I looked at the ground and went to find a pair of slippers.

I was sitting in the chair on my second cup of coffee when Mary came and sat on my lap. “You, okay?”

“Just sitting in the cool morning light of day thinking about the new future now and that I don’t know yet.”

“Worried?”

“Concerned. Not stressed. I have the six of you now. I was kidding myself that my past was not going to be a part of my future as long as I was here now.”

“We all lie to ourselves a little bit here and there. That’s why people play the lottery it is a cheap dream for a few dollars. We’re not going anywhere but forward together.”

“I know, not it is just more than before.”

“Like more ever hurt you.” She giggled.

“Ann still asleep?”

“There were no orgasms to wake up to.”

“That’s true.” I looked down at my closed robe as a reflex.

“He’ll be up and standing tall, bright, and fresh tomorrow.”

“I did overdo it a bit.”

“You were fine until they joined us. That had to happen, look at this morning. Sue and Di and sleeping with the slaves and all is well.” The door opened and courtney took that moment to come to join us there in all her glory.

“Well good morning sunshine.”

“Is master always this chipper in the morning?”

“That he is, if you are still tired Ann likes to sleep in and would like your warm body,” courtney smiled and walked back into the house as Sue came to join us.

“Where is she going?”

“She is like Ann in that mornings should not start before noon,” I said.

“Well, she sure the hell knows how to ring bells.” Sue smiled a bright smile.

“You ring hers too?”

“I reserve the right to deny all rumors of me in a collar. But if I was, god, would it be great.” She giggled.

A smiling shelia came out in all her glory then; we had not had a robe for either her or courtney. That meant a trip across the street for some necessities for them.

“Good morning, Master, Mistresses.”

“Any good morning to you. There is coffee on the counter with cups, sugar, and creamer.”

“Thank you, Master. I do enjoy my morning coffee.”

“Di made her way out just then in her robe and stopped to kiss shelia. Morning slave a delightful night we enjoyed. Then she took a seat in a chair.

“You want some coffee, Mistress’s. I am going to get a cup.”

“Yes, please Black like my slave” Di grinned,

I looked at Sue and just nodded. She nodded back. That was enough for me to know it would be discussed between then.

“Hot and white like my men, I’m sweet enough,” Sue said. Quickly, shelia left and Sue sat down and had Di come sit in her lap. I didn’t listen in but there were nods and low whispers.

A smiling shelia returned to pass out the coffees, then Di and sheila disappeared into the house. We sat and looked as the morning progressed, and they returned holding hands a short time later. All smiles and little touches.

We were there and finally, I was getting hungry; I knew if I was the others were so we headed back into the house, poured some coffee in each cup, started a new pot, and looked at what we could make for breakfast.

“Master, I am going to be the nanny one day, today I am the cook. You and the others go sit down; this is my kitchen now. If I need something I will ask.”

“I’ll stay and show her where we keep things.” Di chipped in.

I was back in my seat with Mary and Sue.”

“A bit of a girl crush there?” I asked no one in particular.

“Di is Di she is bouncy and bubbly and well she finds that she likes some things she likes them. There is a mutual attraction, or she would not be in there.”

“That or she was not breastfed as a baby.” I laughed,

“That too.”

We finished our coffee and before long Ann came out with courtney behind her. Both were scrubbed which the rest of us we not. That got Mary and Sue up off my lap and courtney and Ann in it. A new cup of coffee for me along the way.

“Good morning, Master” I got a kiss from courtney.

“Good morning, Master.” I got a kiss from Ann to match.

“Master?” I asked taking Ann’s face in my hands.

“Yes, we discussed this when we started, and now with two additional slaves. I feel much more comfortable in who I am.”

“Hard to revoke your nonexistent emancipation.”

“Not hard for me to pledge to be your slave regardless. And wear your ink.”

“She can wear your ink?” A surprised courtney asked.

“There are a number who do,” I replied.

“Can I wear your ink as ownership?”

“It is not as prevalent because of skin color.”

“You know there are colored inks.”

Then something to look into when the time comes when we can do that.”

“Thank you, Master.”

“You think they are going to want you at the table not cleaned and scrubbed?” Ann asked.

I was in and out of the bathroom and back at the table when Ann and Sue joined us. We got up to help put everything on the table and then we all dug in. I could make food shelia made meals. That was the end of my cooking days.

“A delightful breakfast, shelia, Di.” Thank you for all the hard work.

We all helped put the dishes away and then sat at the table again. I wondered if our cooks needed a shower and decided they knew better than I did. “Yesterday we discussed the compound. I am going to go with accommodations for twenty-five people ten adults and fifteen children. We can jury-rig the kids if we need to double them up. I’ll explain the specifics to Consuelo and let her have her fun with me over that.”

“If she is as smart as you believe her to be what do you think she knows about the office?”

“More and she admits and less that she thinks she knows. Is my hope.”

“When will she have the amount of building supplies you need to order and the place to store it ready?” Ann asked.

“Part of the discussion is about that very thing. The formula is straightforward once you work to agree on the building standards.”

“How long will it take the city to approve it to start construction,” Mary asked.

“That’s a great unknown. It’s the city and all the hoops they have set in place have to be jumped through.”

“What will you do if the other cats come to join us?”

“Get a bigger litter box.” There was no laughter so I went and added. “There are the two additional houses that are not in use. It depends if all the parents continue to live together or if they want to return.”

“How many parents do you have that are alive?” a curious shelia asked.

“Six at present count,” I said knowing I just opened another can of worms for them to eat.

“Why do I know asking why you have six parents is going to lead to a discussion like yesterday?”

“Because you are a smart slave”

“Go ahead this I have to hear.”

“They were planting a garden and found me under a cabbage leave and could not decide who could keep me, so they all did.” Dead silence again.

“That’s almost easier to believe,” Mary said.

“That is a very true statement.” Ann giggled as she added to it.

“Enough you funning us here massur. You for to telling us, poor slaves, the truth you hear.” My proclivities as a Master had been discussed.

“What do you know about crazy White people who live in the suburbs?” I asked.

“Nothing.”

“Yes,” Shelia added.

“What Mama?” Now a curious courtney asked.

“If I understand and from the look on their faces, I believe I do. He has three sets of parents because they don’t know which one might be his daddy.”

“What?”

“Crazy White people had sex swinger parties was all the rage for them to be hip. One of the women must have gotten pregnant. All six decided to be the parents,”

“Eight, my birth mother and father on my birth certificate died in a house fire where we are building the compound.”

“You’re not worried they will haunt us?” Surprisingly courtney asked. For such a highly educated woman she believed in hauntings.

“If she is going haunt anyone it will be me.”

“What did you do Master?”

“When Lilly and the girls died, I went off the deep end and did not invite anyone to the funeral but Partner?”

“Partner?” Curious courtney asked.

“You did not do that.” A concerned shelia said.

“Partner is my business partner in Seattle. Yes, I did that to my shame.”

“They might well haunt us, you do that.” Now a superstitious shelia said.

“Haunting or not there are still the six of them who are going to want to see grandbabies and be involved at some point and way.”

“They can live together in the one house, and we can use the others, or we might farm out the cats one to a house, and then the parents have their own and any children the cats have.”

“You’re crazy.” Now the indignant courtney said.

“I know, I have slaves when it is illegal to own slaves.” I winked at her.

“He is so bad.” Di chipped in.

“He’s better when he is bad, it’s so good,” Mary replied.

“Is there a time when you have a serious discussion?” A questioning shelia inquired.

“How many children did you want?” I asked, looking right at her.

“That’s about as serious as he gets’” Sue said.

“Irish twins Master.” She looked right back at me.

“No returning the mother of my children.”

“Never planned to ask.”

“Wear my ink like the rest?”

“Proudly across my chest.”

Nervously courtney was watching the back and forth. “Mama, why you gonna be bred?”

“Master breeds what’s his, He breeds me knows I ain’t never gonna leave my babies. Let alone, my grandbabies.”

“What about Daddy?”

“He your Daddy all that same. What I think about him is different from yours. Didn’t do what he should of for his family. I’m here of my own free will same as you. You have your reasons, I have mine. Never leaving you in a place as I did before. This ain’t that place but I signed away my freedom to him. Same as you.”

“Same as me, I made the choice to do what I did, that why you are paying for my stupidity too.”

“We talked this over, but he told us his past we will tell him ours. My pride and arrogance got you taken. I’m the wife of the president of the Kappas from the best sorority of course. That places you on a pedestal. I didn’t tell you the dark underbelly of that. Should have been in your face to let you know. Kept my mouth shut and you being you wanted your freedom. A few words and this never happens. Now, I pay my debt like you pay yours. Yours’s for the rules your Daddy lets run over him for his pride. Me for the failure to you. We’re both his of our free will, what is your daddy going to do? Steal me away and have him show up with my revocation for all to see. He, his pride and his Kappa’s has him as tied to a post like a judas goat.” She stopped to look at her, right in her eye. “Happy he knows our past now?”

“It’s all dependents on me,” Mary said.

“What’s all dependent on you?” Shelia asked

“My shot for my birth control wears off in a couple of months. When it is done then the pills are done for the others. It’s the breeding frenzy.” Mary laughed.

“Need to set your appointment to have your IUD removed then, sooner than later you can always have the pills in between. Would not want you missing the rush to get bred.” Mama slave shelia said.

“Are you two done discussing the reasons for and accepting your part of this family now and will have his children?’ Ann said with some heat.

“Yes, Mistress.” was heard from both.

“Good you suck the happiness out of this home when you do that. No more.”

“Yes, Mistress”

“A house and home for twenty-five Master?” Ann looked at me.

The house was chillier then, no doubt the three of them had to go work on preparations for their classes the next week, and now seemed as good a time. That left the four of us.

“Let’s go get their things from across the street,” Mary said. She took shelia and courtney back to the bedroom to dress with her and I went to the garage. I wondered when the Land Rover was going to be delivered as I dressed.

Was back in the house when they came out and we left to head across the street. I saw shelia had picked up the keys to the house there. I had not noticed previously but this time it looked very open, there was not much in the way of furniture. I walked around why they went back into the bedrooms and likely were packing clothes.

It was shelia back to me first with a suitcase, garment bag, and carry-on. Mary and courtney were back with the same but there were two suitcases instead of one.

Is that all that is yours? I asked.

This what we brought with us. This is a rental house, and they had these furnishing in the garage that we could use.

The suitcases and carry-ons had wheels luckily. I took the garment bag, and we rolled the rest out the door. Then shelia locked the door and handed me the keys and her cell phone. Followed by courtney who handed hers to me. We walked back over to the house and reversed what we had done. We would need to get some additional dressers to store the clothes not that we wore many now.

“I noticed you didn’t bring much with you,” I said.

“It was a gamble for me that sasha knew more and where you were. We’re close since all of this. Since we were obviously targeted the Kappa’s liked to party with us more. Our grades graduating were not the best because of it. They have some help to move the cats into programs even with GPA deficiencies.”

“Do they keep tabs on you?”

“Once you’re a cat it’s mostly hands-off. If a house finds you, they will bring you in for a while. So, you make certain you know where you are if you’re not looking for it. There are plenty of young kittens and Cats plus some that are just addicted to it and hang around.”

“Been back to any of the houses?” Mary asked the question on my mind.

“I have. You get used to sex, and you need it. They treat you well most of the time. Have to train the kittens and keep the cats meowing. Is a motto.” She put her head down.

I walked to her and lifted her head to see her face. “We all want love and sex, you lost one and were forced into another. I own you more for your mind than my need. We will see what blooms as time moves forward. I have not needed to force any that did not like to be forced.” I winked at her.

“Meow.” Was the very soft whisper I got back.

“Soon enough,” I replied and pulled her into a hug.

I let her go and walked to sheila next. She had watched our interaction and had a smile just at the corners of her mouth. “Am I going to have to break you and remake you as my slave?” I asked looking her right in the eye.

“It’s difficult to accept one day to the next.”

“Queen of the ball to slut in the hall?”

“You have a way with words.” She laughed.

“Call them as I see them. Your attitude is there; I understand that it’s difficult. Once tomorrow happens it will bring you more into line as my slave.”

“Tomorrow?” She questioned.

“Tomorrow when I fuck you and courtney together. When I break the mother-daughter taboo and push the envelope of what your relationship is now with each other as well as the rest.” I watched her and a slight shiver passed over as I stared at her.

“I knew it was going to happen that day we walked over. I am a very sexual woman and just because it is you now rather than my husband does not change that. My hostility is not only directed at my situation but at all of it. Do you think fucking me and her together makes this easier? That’s your right as my massur. Then you do what the massur believes best. My mind might not change but my body is not going to just lay there.”

“I have never had a woman slave or owned just lay there. It’s why I have educated, smart, beautiful, sexy slaves and sluts as mine.” I watched and she licked her lips just with the tip of that tongue.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.