Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 71

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 71 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

I was sitting at the local coffee shop where I went to meet with clients outside the office. George had just left a few minutes earlier. It was our third meeting about the new building he wanted me to manage for him. I was certain he would be leaving as a client after I had inspected with him and at the second meeting told him my price for doing it. The neighborhood was transitional meaning that some buildings were older and declining, others were improving, and many were just being milked for what they could get out of them until the owner bailed. George had bought a milker and had no intention of putting any additional money into it. It looked like a slum lord setting and I wanted no part of it. I bid the price up by half and figured he would walk. He had a few other properties I would lose but how could I sell my integrity for that?

I recalled the conversation in my mind as I saw myself sitting there with him.

“I bought that building to get a great return on it.”

“You bought a slum and want me to be the slum lord for you.”

“I wanted to fire you after you left our home last time after our meeting.”

“What stopped you?”

“My wife, she looked at me when I was talking about the building and what you said prior and then how much you wanted to charge me.”

“Carol told you about that part of the city and what to watch out for. She came to me and told me you were thinking of buying there even after she told you.”

“I was not happy with her either. I’m not used to getting scolded about how I decide to invest.”

“She only scolded you, I’m surprised. She did more than that with me.”

“What?”

“She wanted to know if you lost your manhood is how I believe she stated it. Then went on to chastise me for not pointing that out to you.”

“I would be outraged but my wife let me rant and then just asked to go see the building with me the next day.”

“I can take it from our meeting here she was less than impressed?”

“We walked around, and I showed her what I had shown you. She has no real background, but she asked what you asked when you went on the tour with me.”

“She would shake her head and say things to herself in Mexican Spanish. I know when she is not happy as the Mexican Spanish starts.”

“A pretty good indicator then.”

“At least then she was not directing it at me. That came when we got home.”

“We had a nice lunch before of course and then we were home. She just went off. What I got in English and what I could translate enough was that I could go live there and see what life was like in a slum. That after I got a lot hotter tongue action. Later then night she said that she was not a puta and since I was moving to the puta section of town, I could find one there. Then she rolled over and went to sleep.” He stopped to drink his coffee and then started again.

“I went back and looked at what we looked at again. I should have listened to Carol; the place is a dump. I wanted the fast buck and was willing for that greed to overlook more than I should have. There is a reason it was priced as it was. That place is one step ahead of the city declaring it. That brings me to what I can do, either I can sell it for a loss or put money into it and recover it over the long haul.” He finished his coffee then and looked at me.

“I won’t hear the end of how I was a greedy bastard looking to be a slum lord if I sell it.”

“Sucks to be you.”

“Don’t I know it? So, who do I talk to about a restoration?”

“That would be Penny but don’t expect much sympathy she and Carol are pretty tight.”

“I’ll take my lumps outside of the house if you please. At least I can have some domestic tranquility and more after I make my amends.”

“Domestic tranquility is always good.”

“That it is, so you willing to help me with the management after I do the work.”

“You do the work and I’ll cut the fees to your standard.”

“What?”

“I was looking at all of the extra calls we would field on that when I added the additional. I was not willing to bear that cost.”

“Why didn’t you tell me.”

“I did, you just needed to hear it from a higher authority.”

He laughed. “That is the truth. I’ll get with Penny later this week and see what we can do to start this.”

“That part of the city is improving slowly you work it out and as the units are re-rented you will be able to adjust the rents. There are likely some city, state, and federal monies available to help you make improvements.”

“And you didn’t say that because that was not what I was looking to hear.”

“She getting you trained after all these years?”

“Yours too?” He laughed we shook, and he was gone.

I sat back and realized that a little bird had to have been in his wife’s ear and that bird was likely Carol and possibly Penny. Either way, he stepped up and he wouldn’t be hurt more than some out of pocket that could be recovered. I likely made his numbers work by dropping the fees too.

“Hello, mind if I sit here.” A tall blond lady asked as I was thinking things over.

“Please, do. I was just reviewing some things while I finished my drink.”

She sat down and looked right into my eyes when I looked up. “I’m not used to being ignored when I sit down with a man.”

“I promise you I was not ignoring you; I am finishing up the last of the notes for my staff on this.”

“You have a staff?”

“Doesn’t everyone?” I asked to tweak her nose a bit. She was obviously making a pass at me and while flattering with everything on my plate she was just a bit high maintenance from all appearances.

“You don’t find my company acceptable?”

“I have no reason not to. I was focused on a project before you asked me to sit down. That needed to be completed and it is. You have my undivided attention.” I took my drink and had some placing the cup back on the saucer afterward.

“How many on your staff?”

“Five women. I own a property management firm and they are the ones who keep the doors open I assure you.”

“Humble too, just the five of them and you in your life?”

I held up my left hand and spun my ring for her. “Wife and two daughters at home”

“Impressive a life full of women.”

“Thank you.” I took another drink and noticed that she had not.

“Your drink is not to your liking. I notice you have not tried it.”

“How do you know that I could have while you were working on your project report.”

“No lipstick on the straw.”

“Very observant, what else do you see.”

“No rings on your left marriage finger” I replied.

“Those went away a long time ago sadly.”

“Sorry to hear that, it’s been a pleasure chatting with you I need to get back to the office. Have a pleasant day.” I got up, took my cup over to the counter, and handed it to Frank who just smiled at me and I made my way out the back door towards the office. I did not notice but she had followed me out.

“Excuse me, do you always just leave so abruptly? We were just getting to know each other.” She said loud enough so I could hear her.

I stopped and turned to face her. “I believe I was gracious enough in all of our dealings. I did have to finish my report and took a moment to do so. After that, we exchanged some small talk and then I simply had a timetable to meet and excused myself.”

“You have to know I am interested in you.”

There she laid it out. “I got that idea clearly when you came to sit at my table.”

“Then why the quick exit, afraid your wife might hear that we spoke?”

I laughed and when I caught my breath “Not that is it really any of your business then again what the hell. My wife and I opened our marriage years ago. I am responsible for my own sex life outside of it. What I am is very careful is having anything outside of it.” I pulled a card from my case and wrote Lilly’s name and cell number on the back of it then handed it to her. “Here is my card, that is my wife’s name Lilly and her cell number, she has a much better feel for women I should allow into my life than I do. We will see if your fortitude is strong enough to call another man’s wife to discuss your seduction of him. Rest assured she always has my best interests in her mind and her heart. Goodbye.” I turned and walked to the office hearing no clicks from her heels, likely standing there open-mouthed.

I walked into the office and sasha saw me and walked over to mine. I locked the door and made my way there as she was taking off her clothes. “You haven’t had my ass in such a long time.”

“Three days is a long time?’ I asked.

“That was with all the others, this is just me.” And she laid across my desk.

“We had an office morale retreat last Friday. It was just Tiff, sasha, Carol and I neither Lilly who had her visitor nor Penny who was in the last stages of her pregnancy were there. Penny and all the others which included the tamra and carolyn and been at her pregnancy leave party two weeks before.

“Had a woman try and pick me up at the coffee shop,” I said as I plowed sasha’s ass.

“Try?” she laughed.

“Just came off as high maintenance, you know look and pay attention to me.” As I continued to enjoy her ass.

“Just leave and walk away then?” She asked pushing back to keep her thighs off the edge of the table.

“I sent her to Lilly and we will see what happens. You know I am not qualified to choose my own.”

“No, you’re qualified to fuck this slave’s ass massur. Do it.”

I took a hand full of hair and proceed to lift her head back and pound that ass I owned. We were both a sheen of sweat when I finished. We cleaned up and put the desk back to useable. Picking the papers that were on the floor. I wiped off the desk and sprayed the office. We opened the door and there stood the woman from my coffee encounter.

“Humm, one of the office staff.” She smiled after she said that.

“A truly valuable member I assure you. Can I help you?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.