Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 70

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 70 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

I felt the bed move and saw that Ann and Sue were up, I looked, and Di was sucking Mary’s teat and Mary was smiling. “She must have had some erotic dream; I wondered why, all I know is I woke up and there she was.” Mary smiled as she finished that.

Not that I want to stop you, but I do need to get to the bathroom. Di pulled her head up and let go of Mary and we all got up from the bed. Ann and Sue were in the shower when I got to the throne. I was done when Mary holding Di’s hand came in. I moved into the shower. Got a grope from Sue as she was getting out. Ann was still rinsing her hair and I saw a nipple, so I just moved in and put it in my mouth teeth just tight enough to hold it in place.

Ann finished rinsing then “I’ll give you all day to stop and let it go.” She giggled.

“It was there bared, so I shared.”

“I know and I like that you did. The other two will be here to help you. I need to get out not that I am starving but I am starving.”

“Make something to tide us over and order a late lunch in. We have to work on the compound and that takes priority over cooking for now.”

“You’re so good for all of us.” She kissed me and headed out. Di and Mary stepped in after she was out, and we proceeded to wash and scrub all the places that needed to be cleaned, extra clean scrubbing included. The water was getting tepid quickly, so we finished up the hair and were out as it was back to cool. I noticed the two enema bags hanging at the front of the shower as we were passing towels to each other.

“Looks like your extra cleaning is all set,” I said as Mary followed my eyes.

“We all clean every day inside and out. There is a box of wine we add a little to kill any bugs that might be there. Then there is an extra lube in the drawer.”

“I do enjoy a clean ass.”

“Just one?” Di asked

“All of them, all the time, now thought that was a good workout this morning. I’ll need time and substance to continue.” I reached to pull her head up and kissed her. Then turned to Mary and did the same.

You finished up in here. We’re going to head to the other bathroom and finish up. Our snack should be ready, and lunch ordered by then.” Mary said as she and Di each took a bag off the shower rod and left.

I did what was needed then and was back in the kitchen, it was lemonade and fruit slices intermixed with cheese and crackers. “I ordered from the sub place. They are about the fastest to deliver. They use their own delivery people, so they get the income.” Sue said.

The others were out, I had gotten another drink as I was thirsty after all the morning activity. The subs made it there in a few minutes and I got them at the door slipping on one of the robes after the driver had left. I noticed a young black woman looking at me from the house on the right across the street but just picked up the food and walked back inside.

“I think we have been busted,” I said bringing the food to the table.

“What happened.”

“I put on one of the robes and grabbed the subs. A neighbor to the right across the street saw me.”

“White or black lady?” Ann asked.

“She was black why?”

“Younger or older?”

“About your age as well as I could tell from that far away.”

“Ah, that’s Courtney she and her mother Shelia live there. She’s cool but I expect she might show up at the door to investigate an older man in a robe coming out of the house.”

“Which one is going to come over to investigate?”

“Her mother. I know they are friends with Tony, Mat, Carolyn, and Tamra. They mentioned them when we met with them that night after the grocery store.”

“Okay, I never heard of them from the others.”

“They moved here before this all started. I knew I had seen them in the neighborhood before we met them. Just didn’t think about it without Mat and Tony being here too.”

We got down to eating lunch then and after we had cleared the table, I had Sue go get some paper from the printer while Ann got the markers. I got my laptop and fired it up. Opened my email and found the link to the 3-D walk thru. It would be 2-D without the glasses, but it was good enough to begin.

“This is the link for the walk thru of the houses that Consuelo mentioned yesterday. It’s a flat-screen look as we don’t have the projection glasses to make it 3-D. For now, it is good enough to help us begin. The paper and markers are so we can make the rooms we want and then lay it out on the table for Consuelo to see and the company to look at to work it through. Because I have done a fair amount of construction, I will add items into the mix that we don’t need to worry about now.” I got smiles and we turned and clicked the first link. Technology had certainly improved even with the flat 2-D it showed a lot of detail and resolution.

We watched and discussed it all as we went thru the three different houses before we turned were done with the various links. Then it was time to expand some minds.

“I am thinking we need to have an ‘H” shaped house of about nine thousand square feet. “I just stopped and let that sink in.

“This house is just over sixteen hundred. Ann said.

“I would think that’s right if the garage is included.”

“Why do we need so much more?” Di asked.

“How many people live here when you were living and growing up?”

“There were five of us after Issal was born.”

“And that worked well, two parents in the Master, two bedrooms, the kitchen, living room, bonus room in the front. Now think about a home with twenty-plus people in it.” I stopped to let that sink in.

“But this time next year we will have nine people living in this house if we have not moved into the new one. Yes, four of them will be babies but babies grow into people as the years go by.”

“And in two years we have another four babies”

“Plus, a cook, nanny or two, and a handyman who may or may not live in, “That is seventeen with eight of those people being babies under the age of two.”

“So, we could have that many people?”

“Babies attract families to come and see them.”

“Think Di’s parents might make a trip down to see then possibly bring her brother, sister-in-law, and their brood. That reminds me Di, for you to call your mother after we’re done. She has paid her penance I expect she will be less hostile. You can make up and write it off to whatever including blaming me, she and I do have a long history.” I looked and Di and winked then returned to my thoughts.

“Think of the implications for a house with that many people. So, it is custom all the way and I think it will cost at the low end four hundred dollars to a high of seven hundred dollars a foot to build. That is three point six million to six point three. Already spent outside of that three million to the parents for the land contracts and wired a quarter million to Consuelo’s firm. The quarter million is part of the price.”

“You’re going to spend close to ten million dollars for this,” Sue asked.

“Once we furnish it that sounds about right. All the furnishing will be custom to a point also.”

“What do you mean to a point.”

“The chairs are the chairs we don’t need everything right away there. Let’s look at our bed. Now think of how we are going to be sleeping in eight or more months as each of you begins to grow. We sleep in a pretty tight configuration that is not conducive to baby bumps and larger.”

“We need a bigger bed?” Ann asked.

“Or we need to sleep apart until the babies are delivered. In this house, that is likely the reality in our home, we build a bed big enough to accommodate that issue. A custom bed with custom bedding.”

“Think about all of the laundry, the food, clothing, heating, cooling, bathrooms, it all has to be worked out. The good thing is that Consuelo is the one helping us to work it out.

“Now do we want it all on one story or two? I prefer a ranch style because I am not a fan of stairs. But that is just me, we can build up and save some of the land for pools, tennis, racket ball, and basketball courts. Those are all additional costs.”

“I can’t think of all of that,” Mary said,

“Again, that is Consuelo. Once we decide on a number for size, she can start fitting it all in.”

“Can you finish it all by the time we want to move?”

“It will not all be completed but we can work on what we need to have us living in and the rest be finished and then connected to the main house.”

“It sounds complicated,” Di said,

“It can be if you don’t have a good general contractor and then supervise him,” I replied.

“We’re going to do this?” Ann asked with trepidation in her voice.

“When I bought the land, we committed to it. After we decide what we want and the size I am going to start buying all the building supplies I can and store them. Things are going to be difficult to get as the pandemic grows and more expensive. Look at the toilet paper and paper towels as an example.”

“How much are you going to spend?”

“Likely a million dollars or more.”

“Just like that?”

“Not without Consuelo’s general ideas as to what and how much. It’s all part of the price for building the house.”

Can we stop and think about this? I need to use the bathroom and get a drink that is not lemonade.” Sue said.

“Go, I’ll get some wine opened and get myself a makers and we can sit around the table and discuss it all.”

They were all back with their wine on the table and me with my makers when the doorbell rang. There was a mad scramble by them to get their robes and I went back to get into some clothes. When I returned, I was dressed, and no one else was. Including the young black woman they had said was Courtney and her mother who was introduced as Shelia. I shook my head and looked around.

“What am I missing here?’

“They asked about you and the other slaves, which opened the door for confirmation about you. Then they looked at us in our robes and started to take their clothes off. This is our home and our rules and once they took theirs off.” Ann said with a shrug.

“I get that, but these are guests we don’t know.”

“We know them a little, it’s you and Mary that don’t.”

“Do you want to continue to make me guess or someone just tell me what is going on?”

It was Shelia and Courtney that blew me away and had me sit down then. “We would like to revoke our emancipation with you Master.” They said together.

“I looked at the others and they were all staring at me.”

“You want to revoke in favor of me why?” I asked.

“Meow.” That was all that Courtney said. Then they all looked at me.

“Why did she make that meow?” Sue asked.

“Do you remember when I discussed my past and how it was my past until it was presented in the future, and we all had to address it?” There were nods from the four.

“Welcome to my past.”

“Can you tell us more than just that?” Sue asked.

“Let me call sasha and get her on the speaker phone. This involves her and she must be at the heart of it.”

“I picked up my glass first, finished my makers in a gulp, then picked up the phone and called shasa. Told her I was putting her on speaker and set it down.

“Sasha, as you likely know Courtney and her mother Shelia are at our home, Mine, Ann’s, Di’s, Sue’s, and Mary’s. Currently, I am the only one dressed and Courtney just informed me she was a cat. I have not discussed this with the others and did not want to expose anything more than this without your approval.”

“Master, they have been looking for you for years. We didn’t point you out to them because we knew it was a past you had put away. They called Mama when Courtney saw you come out to get the food delivery today. Of course, she called me then and I don’t know more than that. As for my story, you can tell it. It’s the reality I live with, and I know you will not judge me for it.”

“Hello to all of you and now I will say goodbye you have a lot to discuss do not hold back on it.” And she was gone.

“We need your help, you have to...” I cut Shelia off.

“Stop and listen very carefully. These four women are my future and my life. I am not going to have to do anything for anyone but the four of them. You and Courtney have a story and we will listen to it. What I am not going to be told is what I must do, now you can agree with me, then and only then we will hear what is happening. The other option is that you can get dressed and take Courtney with you and not darken my door again. Do you understand me?”

“But my baby what they did to her.”

“Do you understand, or shall I help you out of the house?” I started to stand then.

“I understand.” She lowered her head and I looked at Courtney.

“They called me Bounty Kitten and then Bounty Cat. You need to know more to understand but I will be quiet and let you tell what you know to them.”

“Not to ruin the mood or anything like that but you seemed overdressed,” Mary added with an uneasy tension-filled laugh.

I stood and removed my clothes placing them on the couch and then sat down back at the table.

“I am going to tell you a story that infuriates me to my core. You will look at me now and wonder how this could happen. When I finish then Courtney and Shelia will tell us their part. At that point hopefully, you will understand more.” I stopped and looked for something to drink it was going to be a long story.” I was about to get up to get a drink when Di saw what I was looking at and brought the pitcher of lemonade over and a glass.

“Thanks” I leaned up and pulled her face to mine for a kiss.

“What you need to understand is some background that you might not believe but that has been recently confirmed by a public broadcasting show. During the time of slavery in the United States in Louisiana fully forty percent of the slaves owned were owned by freed black slaves. Blacks owning blacks is a key to understanding this.

In the early Twentieth century, a fraternity was chartered by black men for black men, it is called Kappa. At some point in time, it attracted women to it who became known as Kappa kittens, these women for whatever reason were not deemed worthy to be in a sorority if they were ever a kitten. How that happened I do not know what I do know is that by the time courtney and sasha and any other number of women were enrolled at various historic black colleges and universities or any other number of universities. The rule was that once a kitten never a sorority sister became the law in that societal setting.” I stopped to take a drink.

“As you can imagine a Kappa kitten is the likes of a playboy bunny just at the college level. How a woman becomes a kitten varies but in the case of sasha and I would imagine courtney they have been led astray for whatever reason and here they are. That in of itself is bad enough, where it truly becomes diabolical is that it is hereditary. It follows the mother to any daughters she has. And the Kappa’s know that they have a steady stream of kittens because they help to ensure the Cats which is what they are after they graduate from their various college university, get advanced degrees with their behind-the-scenes support. A highly educated woman has children who see the benefits of having a college degree and they feed into the cycle. Daughters even more so.’” I stopped and looked that the four faces of the women I loved, and they were ash white. I was certain that the rage would soon follow.

“Now sasha goes to college and is targeted by either men or women who likely either dislike her father or mother enough to plan and execute that plan and sasha becomes a kitten. She ends up at the fraternity being a sexual plaything for them all. I take it courtney has a connection to a mother or father that is disliked enough to have that same thing happen.”

“My father is the President of the National Kappa fraternity. He has said that it is unknown by him or any others he knows but someone or someone’s targeted me and being eighteen and assured of my importance. I failed to heed the warnings and abandoned the security my father had put in place. The next morning, I woke on a mattress a Kappa kitten. I became untouchable to the sororities. The rules of the Kappa’s cannot have an exception.” She shed a tear down her left cheek.

“You understand the dilemma the sick bastards made it near impossible to leave that circle as they said only the child of a Cat and a White Master could be broken out for that cycle. Slavery is illegal the emancipation proclamation is the law of the land. Expo facto or catch twenty-two, no way out. That was until a brilliant loving Father who happens to teach Black Studies and is likely a history professor and any number of legal minds decided that it can be forced upon you. You can likewise revoke it. That being the emancipation from slavery. You can in effect enter into a private agreement with a White man to and have him become your Master and you have children with him, and any daughters are then excluded breaking the cycle.”

“That’s how you came to own them?” Mary asked.

“That’s how I became a slave owner and how I am still a slave owner as they will not accept my freedom papers, I gave them before I left for Seattle.”

“You own four more than just those five,” Shelia spoke then.

“I am outing others without their express permission here. I expect your complete discretion never to out them with this knowledge.” I got head shakes in agreement all around then. I knew my four knew already but wanted to build bonds with them all together.

“The vice chancellor’s wife Elizabeth came to me to have children as there are fertility issues and she insisted that I own her also.” I set that out in case shelia and courtney did not know as lizzy had come with the others already.

“Then unknown to me at the time this entire kitten, cat, daughter cycle was explained to me when sasha brought three of her cat friends to be with me. Hoping that a weekend emancipation and them being fertile would be enough for them to have children and if they had daughters the paperwork and the birth certificates would mesh and break the cycle.” I stopped to breathe and take a drink.

“They removed the weekend and changed it to life after the fact. Doing that without a Master’s knowledge. Now they have paperwork that shows he owns them still.” Courtney said.

“FUCK!” I put my hands to my face and my elbows to my hands. “I never asked them to do that.”

“They did not ask you either now did they” Mary replied.

I sat with my hands on my face and took some deep breaths. This was spiraling out of any control I could muster. I coughed cleared my throat, removed my hands, and looked at them all starting at me.

Shelia handed two pieces of paper to me then. “That Is the revocation of our emancipation. It specifically lists you; it is countersigned by the president of the national Kappa fraternity. There is no challenge to that revocation by them as he has accepted it. Tony and his team said that I had to because it could be traced that I was here. I understand that Carolyn and Mat did not need to, but she mentioned the benefits of doing that far outweighed the cost of it. It is dated and signed by us today we witnessed each other’s signatures. His is only that we were freely choosing this not a witness to our signatures.” Shelia stopped talking then

Courtney started. “I understand you feel sandbagged and you’re angry. It’s the past biting you and you have a future you are looking forward to. I won’t tell you that that future does not matter as it does. I am not so self-imposed as to say that I matter more than any others in your life. Know that without that paper, there in your hands I have no future. Oh, sure I can find a husband and can have children. Then those daughters I can put into this. It’s out of my control, life dealt me a losing hand, you get what you get, I have played it all in my mind for years. I will not do that to my daughters. I will not do the Chinese option and abort a daughter based only on her sex, it’s barbaric. I am your slave as is my mother. You can banish us from your home, your life, whatever you want to do. What I have today that I have not had in years is hope and until the day you or I die, you nor any one of those monsters cannot take that away.”

I sat for a moment and looked at the papers I held. I knew there was no way not to accept them, even if I destroyed them, they would simply have more somewhere. “I’m going to ask you to go back to your slave quarters. I accept your and Sheila’s revocations. This is more than I can comfortably digest. Before I say something that I don’t want to it’s better if we take a break. Please talk to no one other than sasha about this. I can’t have it leaking out that this is an option and tomorrow ten others show up, then one hundred, then a thousand.”

I helped them dress and then they left back to go across the street. I came back and sat down in my chair and Sue came to join me while the other three sat on the couch.

“That was intense,” Ann said.

“It was truly the light at the end of the tunnel being the train,” I replied.

“How can that exist?” Di asked

“Evil exists in the world. We want to think we’re immune to it but we’re not. We are more effective at fighting it and that means we have more people in prison for those crimes.”

“Are you worried about this now?” Mary asked.

“I’m concerned that this will trigger the other three to return.”

“You were with them that weekend. Did you get them pregnant?” Di asked.

“I honestly do not know. I never heard from sasha about them, I did not reach out to her to ask.”

“That’s sad,” Sue added.

“I was in a state of flux when they sprung this on me. We were moving to Seattle. I was led there by my dick; Lilly could do that easily enough and then they sprung it all on me. Just like I was sprung on today. I accepted the weekend emancipation revocation. I won’t say begrudgingly. You wanted to know my compassion for them. Yeah, I felt sorry for what happened to them. I fucked them all to impregnate them and let them have children and not worry about the cycle. Once we’re done with it now, they spring lifetime slavery and my always owning them. Not anything I could do about it as they changed all the paperwork without my knowledge. And here we are.”

“Did you ever wonder what tamra, carolyn, sasha, and elizabeth said to all of us when they came over that night?”

“Understand that I don’t go looking for trouble and sticking my nose into that would have been trouble.” I laughed.

“To a woman, they told me you were a man of Destiny. Four times I hear the same thing from each of them. And they followed it up that Destiny does not come without challenges and a price. If we could not accept that there would be times when those challenges were monumental then we should show you to the door now before we were so fully ingrained into your life that we could not step away.” Mary was looking right at me.

“Are you a Man of Destiny?” Mary asked me, Di, and Ann starting to. I looked at Sue and she was in my lap looking up just as intently.

“I would say that I am just a simple man. Blessed with good fortune that has included incredible events both the highs and the lows. The look on your faces tells me you believe I am a man of Destiny. You heard that over and over and have chosen to keep me anyways come what may.”

“We always cum.” Di giggled breaking the mood a bit.

“Did you want me to get a leotard, a big D on the chest, and a cape? See if I can fly and jump over a building in a single bound?”

“The cape would be sexy.” Ann laughed.

“Only thing you have to worry about jumping is us,” Sue added to the innuendo.

“Does a man of Destiny sit in this house and banish his slaves from his side?” Mary asked.

“You realize that I have eleven slaves, right? It’s going to be a little crowded in here.”

“You damn well know I mean those two across the street.” Mary has her Irish up even if she was not Irish.

“And what are you implying that you will accept when they are here?” I asked right back at her.

“Slaves fuck, we’re going to wear your ink and have your children and we fuck too.”

“Some get fucked more than others, but we don’t keep score,” Di said sticking her tongue out at Mary.

“Don’t stick that out at me unless you plan to use it.” Mary retorted.

“Who said I wasn’t? Just not with you is all.” She giggled her sexy little giggle.

“Each of you is saying to go and bring those two back into this house and fully integrate them into our lives and our bed? I will not accept nods or one-word answers. This is a shift in our relationship, our future. She wants and will demand my children.”

“So, we make her the nanny with her mother, and you have a child with her like a former governor who won’t be back,” Sue said.

“How do you know she only wants one? And you did not answer the question I asked.”

“We’re just talking about making the house larger right?” Ann asked to help lighten the mood.

“The hell with the house of now. Answer the question.”

“And when we do you will get dressed and go bring them back here?” Mary asked.

“You each agree, and I will get dressed and go bring them back and likely rue the day.”

“You will not have that attitude with them. You would never have it with us and when they walk back into this house, they are part of our home. You accepted their revocations, and they are your slaves. They are a part of you, and we accept that.” Sue said sitting on my lap her hands on my face.

“I want them in our lives and part of our home,” Mary said.

“I want them in our lives and part of our home,” Ann said.

“Ditto Ditto” Di said. You said I could not give you a one-word answer that’s two. I frowned. “Oh you, I want them in our lives and part of our home.”

All eyes came to rest upon Sue. She stood and walked over to the others. “I want them in our lives and part of our home and family. Take and put these on and go bring them home to us.” She handed me my clothes. I stood and put them on wondering how I had gotten myself into another fine mess. This was Lilly’s job, and I was just to follow her lead. For about the millionth time, it felt like I missed her all over again.

I was dressed and lead to the door nearly pushed out in fact by the four of them. “Bring back our slaves. What is yours is ours. That’s their house over there.” Mary said as she pointed across the street and with a laugh and the door was closed.

I walked off the porch and down the sidewalk, across the street, and to the door of their house. I rang the bell and waited. The curtain at the side window opened and Shelia looked out and then the door opened.

“Hello, Master.”

“Hello slave, where is my other slave? I expect to be greeted by both when I come to see them.” I saw Courtney then as she peaked around the corner. I simply opened my arms, and she came running into them.

“Master, Master I was so worried you were just sending us away. I’m sorry, I’m so sorry I did not greet you as I should.”

“I opened my arms again and Sheila joined us.” I pulled them tight to me and then let my arms down and took each face in my hands one at a time and kissed them.

“Why did you do that Master?” Courtney asked.

“I could tell you that I am a Master, and do as I want when I want and how I want.”

“Yes, Master,”

“Or I could tell you that my slaves live with their Master and not away from him.” Shelia was giving me the eye.

“I do not live in this house. I live in the home across the street. It is not a house but a home. Do you understand the difference?”

“It’s where your life is with the people whom you love and make a family with,” Shelia said.

“Exactly”

“How can you love us?” Courtney asked.

“I can’t until I know you and to know you requires that you have to be in our home. You have given yourself freely to be my slaves. I have been told I am remiss to not have what I own with me. This brings us to your decision on the revocation.”

“There is no going back on that you accepted it,” Courtney said with a bit of heat.

“Did anything I said just now express that I was going back on what I agreed to?”

“No Master, I am sorry for that outburst I won’t do it again. Do you want to punish me?”

“You have no idea slave. My life from this morning to this afternoon is not the same. My future is completely changed, and it is in part because of you and your mother’s actions. I said in part because I was brought into this all without any knowledge of what was truly happening. I was as you can understand in a state of shock. I’ll tell you now, I am still concerned about how this is all going to work. What I will not do is leave my slaves to wonder about this alone in this house when my home is across the street.”

“You want us to come to your home.”

“Not come to visit, come to live there.” I had said it and now I was truly committed to this were those four who were likely standing at the windows looking and waiting for us to walk back over?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.