Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

I was dreaming again. I saw Rachel and Mandy bent over the couch and an unknown woman spanking them. Dressed just like they were in CFMs and white thigh highs, her back was to me with her hair in a bun.

I slid the door open and quietly entered the room. The sounds from the spanking covering those made as I entered. Reaching for and grabbing the paddle, she was using had her startled. She turned around to look at me. It was Alice like I had not seen her before. Her face was overly made up like some type of streetwalker with way too much makeup on.

“I’ve been disciplining your Ho’s,” she said.

“You’re dressed to look like one. I see.”

“They told me to come over and what to wear. It sounded like they were Ho’s, so I brought some makeup for them since I am one now too.”

“Look at me Ho’s”

Rachel and Mandy wearing the makeup that Alice was.

“I take it you both agreed to this?”

“Yes sir, be our pimp,” Mandy asked.

“We need to be good Ho’s for you,” Rachel added.

“You’re not in position Ho,” I said moving Alice over between the others. I took the paddle and worked her ass over for a couple of minutes and then dropped my pants. Moved behind her and put my fingers in her cunt. Lifted her into position and then pulled them out. Lined up and put my cock into her balls deep.

“Ho’s take that cock as they’re trained to.” I reached forward and put the slimy fingers into her mouth. She sucked them clean as I fucked into her.

“Excellent ho you brought me here Rachel.”

“Mandy helped get her here.” She replied.

“Nice job Mandy.”

“Thanks.” And she wiggled her ass at me.

“In time Ho’s I need to finish off in this one first. You know how important that cum in her is.”

“Yes, and it needs cleaning after.” Rachel giggled.

I kept at it until Alice started to moan and shake when she went rigid and came, power fucking her until I came.

Keeping Alice there my hand on the small of her back, I pulled Mandy over with us. “Cleaning time Ho” Pushing her down into place behind Alice.

I pulled Rachel up, then down on her knees in front of me. Rachel opened and took my cock in as it was soft. Her mouth had me hard shortly after. I moved Mandy and Rachel next to Alice bending over the couch.

I slapped Mandy’s ass; she reached to spread her cheeks as I stepped forward and pushed into her ass. I was fucking her hard and deep when I reached down and tapped Rachel’s head.

“That Ho’s ass ready for me?”

“We didn’t have time to get her ready when she showed up and started with the makeup.”

“Go get her ready, she’s not a true Ho until I take her ass.”

“I don’t do anal,” Alice said.

“Ho’s do as they are told, take her upstairs, and get her ready. If she gives you any problems call for me and I will show her the error of her ways.”

They left upstairs Rachel pulled Alice by the hand.

I stopped fucking Mandy’s ass and just stood still. “What got her to ask you?”

“She and hubby had the talk. He opened their marriage because he was not quitting what he was doing. She believed something was happening with the three of us and chose to confront me. I explained how she was mistaken. That had her biting her lip to explain what happened between her and hubby. His decision opened their marriage without asking her. She started to cry then so we walked away to a quiet spot.”

“So, you decided to tell her about us and this?”

“Rachel came to find us together and Alice repeated it to her. After Alice calmed down Rachel looked at her and asked her what she wanted to do. She said she didn’t know what to do as she didn’t know anyone, she trusted to try anything with. Long story short Alice is here the makeup was a kink. In her psyche women who fuck other men when they are married are whores.”

“Damn, looks like my mornings will be delayed a little longer now.” I chuckled

“It’s like the golf course a short nine holes.”

“Yeah, I am going to have to give a lot of strokes to keep playing.”

“Speaking of strokes can you finish fucking my ass? I have a feeling you’re going to be busy with Rachel soon.”

I fucked Mandy’s ass and she came, I held off as I wanted to paint Alice’s bowels. Mandy took my cock to get it clean and ready.

Rachel brought Alice back and then pushed her over the couch. She daubed lube on the tip rubbing it down the shaft.

“She is an anal virgin, enjoy” Rachel went to stand next to Mandy.

Alice tried to get up and I walked forward and pushed her back into place and position. I was between her legs and pushed them wider which helped to line her ass up for me.

“Come both of you and grab a cheek,” I said with a smile as I looked at Mandy and Rachel.

Alice continued trying to push herself up as I had my hand on her back. Rachel and then Mandy each smacked her ass cheek and then pulled them apart.

“Just push back as I push into you, and you will be just fine Ho. Remember that Ho’s get fucked up the ass” I lined up and put the crown to her rosebud. She was pushing back as I was pushing forward and then slowly into her as my cock entered. I pushed all the way in and then stopped to let her adjust.

“I own this ass Ho,” I said and smacked her.

Alice held her breath and then had a few deep ones. That clue had me start working my cock out and slowly back in. Mandy reached under and found her clit and started on it. Rachel went around the couch and lifted Alice’s head up.

“Enjoy my pussy Ho, while I enjoy your nipples.”

Alice pushed forward to Rachel a bit and I imagined her tongue was in contact with Rachel’s clit at least. Alice was pushing back and taking my pounding while Rachel held her head up by her hair.

I wasn’t going to be able to bend them all over here before we went off to bed. The issue now was that Alice was a full member of our little group. The combination started to get to her with her moaning. Mandy was using and abusing that clit as I felt Rachel pushing back.

“Oh god, fuck me, make me cum: rang out as Alice lifted her head.”

Make who cum?” I asked

“Make your whore come on your cock in my ass,” She sang out.

She pushed back and Rachel pushed her head back to her clit. I picked up the pace to paint her bowels.

Rachel got her orgasm and then walked away leaving Alice to moan as she got closer and closer. Rachel came over to Mandy and took her face in her hands and kissed her as I pounded away. That got the juices going and I pushed Alice across the couch and pounded feeling my cum getting ready.

“I’m going to paint your bowels Ho” I cried out

“Alice pushed back and cried out “Oh gggooooddd” and then stopped moving to squeeze me tight. That triggered me and I filled her ass. Pulling out after that.

Mandy and Rachel stopped kissing then, Mandy reached up and pulled Alice back by the hair. She got her off the couch and then down on her knees in front of me. “You had that cock now clean it Ho.”

Alice looked at me to get ready to say something and when her mouth opened Mandy pushed me forward and my cock pushed in. “Clean it, Ho” Rachel called out and Alice looked up and then opened her mouth more. Alice finished in a few minutes and then we headed upstairs to the Master bedroom.

I had Mandy under one arm, and Alice under another as we walked together. Rachel came to me with a pill in her hand and a glass of water. I opened my mouth so she could put the pill in and then drank some of the water.

“I had hubby go to the doctor and get a prescription.” She laughed.

We spent the next two hours proving that the prescription worked until we were sated. I was back out in my car and off to the office. Another day of little issues and at four thirty Alice’s husband appeared at my door. He came into the office and sat down across from me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.