Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 69

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 69 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

I was in bed and Tiff was in front of me on her hands and knees. There were the two slaves carolyn and tamra next to her. Running then hands over the side of her and to her hanging tits.

“This one is a breeding one that’s for sure.” It was carolyn said in her slave voice.

“Massur got her owned here and she’s a damn hucow, look at the size of then utters. Feed a passel of lil ones, not just that one the caged cuckold has in his hands. I looked over and cuckold was there in his cage playing with their son.

“Happy that one is caged and all. Just like our two useless as tits on a bull for fucking but good at providing for the masseur’s offspring” cuckold looked over and smiled.

“Get to breeding her massur, she ain’t gonna get no mo ready that she is,” tamara added.

I moved up and lined in. This was the second child I would give them based on the cuckold holding only the one. “Fuck that property you own massur, she ain’t no different from us slaves. You got the mark on her shows you own it. Ownership of us mochas won’t show on our skin and you refuse to brand us. Makes no accounts like us wear jewels to show we are his.”

Both tamra and carolyn had their nipples pierced with gold hoops and different colored stones hanging in the hoops. They had their clits pierced at the very top and then a string of stones hung down across them. That was to keep them constantly stimulated as they walked or moved. It was very effective in doing that.

“Breed it up massur, me and this slave are going to empty her again she’s starting to drip as you have her.” They were each moving to Tiff’s hanging tits, and I hear her intake of breath as they connected. I concentrated then on fucking her next baby into her.

I looked and the cuckold came over with the baby in his arms. “Look their son your mother is being bred with your sibling. One day when you’re old enough I will tell you that you were present for it. Of course, you won’t remember but you were here and all of us will know.”

I went back to fucking her and Tiff pushed back as we slapped together. I spanked her ass and she cried out “Fuck me, breed me, they are drinking me dry as you’re ready to continue me on this path. Your hucow for any to share that you desire.” Her head went back down, and I watched two sets of hands come up to squeeze her tits, Now doubted to milk her as was a custom in their lives, the size of Tiff’s udders was just past tamra’s and I was certain at the time she was bred with her children likely larger then.

I pounded and kept going, it was buried in her and the mind games going on with the slaves involved had Tiff and cuckold fully involved, I looked over and cuckold had put the lil guy in his crib that they kept in the bedroom with them. He came over to watch more as I got to the point of no return. I pushed in deep and held onto her hips to keep her from moving.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.