Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 68

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 68 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

I woke and it was light out. Sue was not on my arm and Di was not laying on me. Sue’s head was in bobbing on my cock giving me a morning blow job. I heard the flush and Di walked out of the bathroom and saw Sue. Di was over next to me and laid down as Sue moved to be between my legs never stopping her bobbing.

“Had to go bad and here I come back, and she has my morning cock in her mouth.”

“You snooze you lose,” I replied reaching over and pulling Di closer and getting a kiss from her.

“Think she wants the creamy center all to herself or wants to make pie?” I asked Di just loud enough for Sue to hear.

“Only a couple of months before no blow jobs to completion all that seed in one of us.” She replied with a snicker.

Sue looked up and then when chin to balls, she was not in a pie-making mood it seemed. “You could always go distract her to work on pie more,” I whispered into Di’s ear.

Di was up and then behind Sue She used her hand and helped to lift her to her knees and then was working on her pussy and clit, I saw another hand move in and figured that there was also anal being added.

The bed started to move more and then I saw Mary’s head move and then she looked down and then at me. “They started early again.”

“Like I am going to complain.”

“No, I don’t think you are. What’s happening Sue is not moving much on your cock.”

“Sue is being greedy and wants the filling Di wants her to make a pie. Right now, is a battle of wills.”

“I’m going to go help Di, no reason for Sue to be so greedy as she wiggled up and over me to go join Di.

Ann rolled closer then and lifted her head to look at me. “Morning sunshine.”

“I’m a morning slut not much for sunshine this early.”

“Well, all the pussy you might want to eat is at the other end of the bed at the moment and Sue is not letting my cock out of her mouth yet.”

“Why are they all there?”

“Battle of wills,” I replied.

“Should I cheat and hold her nose closed?” She giggled

“All’s fair, just know that it’s a free for all then to get that cock.”

“Oh, a free for all for cock. Waking up is not so bad for that.” Ann moved and held on to Sue’s nose and did it so I could see. Sue tried to breathe around my cock and Ann put her hand on her head and pushed down, the others looked up then as Sue quit moving. Then Ann let go, Sue pulled up and then Di and Mary had her pulling her back which gave Ann her opportunity to swing her legs over and then I was in her. She started cumming, then the others started and then it was a double team Sue while Ann rode me. Her cumming as she did feed the others which fed Ann to go harder which had me very happy.

I saw a hand from Sue snake around and go to work on Ann’s clit and that sent her into overdrive which got me charged and ready, Ann squeezed and I shot and then it was a mad scramble as Ann fell to my chest. I looked over her body and there was Sue’s head and likely she was eating the pie but blocking Di and Mary from cleaning me.”

Ann looked up at me. “Sue got her cum just in a pie rather than directly.”

“And I got the Fuck and the orgasms.” Ann beamed.

“I doubt they will be the last ones this morning or all of today.”

“It’s the fucking weekend emphasis on fucking.”

“Not to destroy your plans, Consuelo needs the four of you to think and flesh out some ideas for the house and compound.”

“Not until you’re useless and that is not going to be anytime soon”. Sue had her pie and Ann moved to open the cabinet drawer while Di beat Mary to my cock. Mary turned her attention to Sue then and was on her like white on rice as the saying goes. Ann returned with a Pill and put it to my lips and I opened and dry swallowed it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.