Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 67

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 67 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

I was sitting in the Land Rover in a drizzle that hit the windows. In a forest and there was a knock at the window, I looked over and there stood a state patrol officer. I pressed the button and rolled the window down.

“Can I help you, officer?”

“You, okay?” He asked no doubt leaning in to smell my breath and view the contents of the vehicle.

“I’m not under the influence of any drug or drink if that is what you’re asking.”

“I knocked twice before you answered. I give me some concern you’re impaired.”

“Mind if I reach and get my ID?”

“I was just going to ask you for that.”

I grabbed my wallet and my reserve officer identification and handed it to him.”

“Well, Thomas that helps calm my concerns. Where is your weapon?”

“It’s with my Lieutenant at the moment and my backup with my office partner,” I replied.

“Some concerns you’re going to eat it?”

“Lots of loss in the recent past. Best to put it just out of reach for now is all.”

“You good for a cup of coffee and breakfast?”

“I could use a cup and a bite.”

“Fifteen minutes up the road best last place to eat for a couple of hours.”

We made our way there and drove around back to the park. Out of sight out of mind no doubt this far from backup. The waitress knew him obviously and showed us to the table in the back. Easier to watch everything in front of you that way. I headed back to the bathroom as it had been a while.

We ate and spoke of the job and the differences between the mountains and the city. Joe turned out to be a standup guy with four daughters and a wife that lived a couple of hours south closer to a town. I talked about Lilly and the girls and the accident that had changed it all. He looked at me for a while after that.

“Did they take it away or did you hand it in?”

“I was asked nicely and that it was just standard procedure. My home weapon I gave it to my partner to hold. She was concerned and it was not like I had plans to use it.”

“I don’t know what it would be like to lose them all at once.”

“Damn difficult.”

“Your partner is a woman in your business.”

“Hell, all of my employees and partners have been women.”

“I don’t know.”

“Different on the job and running the business I do, they run them, and I take the credit. Seems to work well enough for me.” I laughed.

“My backup at times is a woman. I wonder if push comes to shove how she would handle it.”

“Training kicks in you can only hope. Better than no backup I would imagine.”

“That’s a true statement.” That was when we heard the motorcycles approaching. A couple of minutes later it was louder.

“Hand me your keys. I’ll go get the shotgun and come around the side.”

“Not your jurisdiction.” He replied.

“Want to go home to those daughters and wife of yours in one piece tonight?”

“Here’s the keys.” We stood and I went out the back door and opened it then got the shotgun out and ensured it was loaded as he went to the front.

I was at the edge of the building and peeking around. There were eight of them in their colors. I didn’t see what they were but the white one-percenters tag on each upper corner was enough to know.

Joe walked out of the front door then and that got their attention. They moved to spread out and I walked around the corner and racked the action of the shotgun. Nothing gets your attention faster than that sound. Their heads all swiveled over to me and then back as Joe said

“Good morning gentlemen.”

“Good morning officer” The man in front of Joe replied.

“I see you stopped by for breakfast. Best food around, nice quiet place and we like it that way.”

“We’re not here to cause any problems.” He replied.

“I understand that, but you know the locals here. Not quite up to the idea of a motorcycle gang dropping in for breakfast. Your colors and tags are bound to be a misunderstanding. That gets things going next thing you know the place gets trashed, people hurt bad business all around.”

“You’re saying we can’t eat here?” one of the lieutenants in the group questioned.

“No, of course not. Best food around, too long of a drive to wait. What I am asking is that you leave the colors out here while you enjoy your meal.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.