Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 66

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 66 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

I woke in a startle as it was just starting to get light outside and I felt my cock in a warm wet place. I looked up and I just made out Di’s smiling happy face as she was slowly riding me. “Good morning, I missed out yesterday so I am getting a head start today.” Then she was shaking as she started to cum harder as she moved.

“Yesterday’s gone,” I replied from that old seventies song.

“Then I am ahead of Mary today.”

“Not once you go teach your classes you won’t be.” I heard a soft clear voice say and then moan.

“You know...” she was cut off as Sue reached up and took a nipple and squeezed it.

“I know we all like to cum.” She giggled and then moaned in sympathy with the rest.

I felt Ann stirring then as the rest were now moving and moaning. “She is not so difficult to wake in the morning when we are all enjoying this.” Mary snaked a hand over Ann and down her hip likely finding her slit and then clit.

“Ohhh was the sound that Ann made as Mary had begun her fun.

“Wakey, Wakey Di started early,” Mary said to Ann as and then they were both moaning as the effects of Di and me as it took them deeper.

“Sue sat up and kissed Di and I saw a hand go to find her clit as it traveled from her nipple.

“Di was shaking, and Sue was moaning more as the bed was becoming more active with their actions. It was getting lighter, and I could see more.

Ann reached over and took a hand full of Mary’s hair and used it to pull her head as Ann rolled to her back and opened her legs. “Time for breakfast lil sis.” And she laughed. “Morning isn’t so bad with the right start to them.” Her moans were back as Mary was in place and her tongue no doubt working on Ann’s clit.

Sue leaned over and kissed me slipping some tongue as Di started to ride me harder the worry of waking everyone gone now. Then she moved past me and did the same to Ann. With Sue off, I was able to move that arm and then the one under Ann and reach down to grab Di’s hips. I took a hold of them and started to help her on the down stroke. “It’s going to be breakfast pie time,” I said out loud to them all.

“Hummmm, Pie from Di or a cum pop from our owner. Decisions, decisions.” Ann added.

I pulled Di in place and held her as I worked to fill her cunt with my seed. “Pie is made,” I said. Di shook for a while and then slipped off to Sue’s side of the bed. Sue moved over me to Ann and Mary stopped to quickly clean me before she found Di and spread her legs. With the four of them engaged I slipped out and went to find the bathroom. The general duties were done and with a quick brush of my teeth, I headed to the kitchen to start the coffee and dig out some breakfast. It was lighter still and as I had passed the bed all four were still engaged in their morning moaning event.

“It had been a while since we had oats, so I worked on that as the coffee brewed. Fifteen minutes later I was headed back to the bedroom and the four of them were all looking at me with Cheshire cat smiles.

“Coffee and breakfast for the pleasant crew.” I set the tray down on the corner of the bed and passed the coffee out first and then the bowls.

“Pleasant or peasants?” Di asked with a silly grin on her face.

“Humm, pleasant peasants in the early morning time.”

“And a peasant’s breakfast after,” Mary added with a snicker.

“She is thinking of an after-breakfast treat while we all shower and get ready for the day.”

“Who me?” Mary laughed.

“Who else, but you,” Sue said and then blew a raspberry at her. That was the end of it and the three of them left while Mary and I carried the dishes back to the kitchen and put everything away.

“Do you think they are angry that I am with you while they have to work?” Mary asked in a serious tone.

“I think this morning was just a combination of Di being horny, my cock hard, and a way to change up a morning. If it was a serious issue, we all know to stop and talk it over.” I pulled Mary to me for a hug. “They are really past the old Mary and very much like this one. Don’t let your past make you anxious.” I looked at her and kissed her.

“Why is it so easy for you?”

“What loving all of you?”

She stopped and looked at me. It was quiet and I just let it be. “You truly mean that?”

“I was not leading any of you on. My life goes forward with the four of you. I am not quite the orphan I believed but also you all are going to be my future.”

“My mom would say that some days she just wanted to pinch herself as her life was so much better than she ever thought.”

“Do I ask if she said that when you turned thirteen?” I laughed and lifted my shoulders in a shrug as I did.

“I believe her pinching days might have been earlier.” Mary laughed then too. We were in the kitchen still as the three of them came out of their rooms and walked over. Each got a kiss and then left with a glass of water in hand for their respective virtual classrooms.

Did you happen to notice that they didn’t say anything about what they expected or might not want us to do?”

“It was just your kisses and off they went.”

“No scoreboard remember.”

“It’s still hard to adjust to the idea. You know fair for everyone.”

“Define fair,” I replied.

“Equal.”

“To what or for whom?”

“Numbers, each other.”

“Each of you got to enjoy each other and some me more. Later it will change, and they will be busy while you and I might find time to enjoy each other. After lunch, they might be busy, or they might find a time with me and/or each other.”

“It’s not how things were when I grew up.”

“Things were not exactly what they seemed either.”

“There is that.”

“My goal in this part of our lives is to love each of you in the way that makes us all love one another. Will it last forever? That’s an unknown but if we look to make the others pleasure more than our own, I think we have a good start with this.”

“A good start.”

“We’re in the honeymoon phase of it all. None of us is opposed to finding a flat surface to enjoy what we want with whomever we want. There is a lot of life ahead of us that can and will bring stress to all of us. That’s when we will need to work at being this family.”

“Do you think that polyamorous is an Ab psych idea that I could investigate?”

“It’s outside the norm at the moment so that would be Ab right?”

“It could be interesting to investigate.”

“Look into it, just remember that what we are is not what any others could or might be. It’s a very individual grouping with lots of different individuals trying to become one focused group.”

“I know it’s a much different issue and perspective. The forest for the trees. That said I’m going to be living it and knowing about the pitfalls could help.”

“You can’t try to analyze and prescribe for a position of authority because it’s an educational advantage.”

“You’re no fun some days.” She laughed. “Those three would cut me off at the knees if I even thought to try. I was thinking more along the lines of outside counseling. How many are going to be living that life to explain the issues.”

“I will support you in whatever you want as long as we agree it’s outside our relationship. We all work on this together and we offer suggestions as it dictates.”

“Well, I think taking time off to be Mom’s first for a while might get to be a dictate.”

“Who would they dictate to? Remember that Lilly was a wife and mother first. If that works for one, all, or none I will support it.”

“Not that this is not an exciting and interesting topic, but there is a bed available where we can close the door.”

“Like I will complain.” I took her hand, and we spent an enjoyable morning in the bedroom and the shower. I was just coming out of the bathroom while she stayed in to finish when my cell rang.

“Good Morning.”

“And a good morning to you Consuelo. How are things?”

“Things as you put it are very good. My life is great, our daughter is fantastic, my husband loves me and I him then the bonus is that I have a career that I truly enjoy.”

“That is all one can ask for. I take it you have reviewed the plans and found more questions.”

“You know as well as I that the questions never end even after the project is complete.”

“Very wise grasshopper.”

“I’ll pass on the bug reference thank you. You taught me how to learn and I am still doing that with every client.”

“Wise, so questions for me about the hoard of gorgeous women with whom I make my abode.”

“You would be happy with a few rooms and a man cave. They on the other hand have refined tastes.”

“You realize one of those tastes involves me.”

“Did I mention their strong steak for charity work?” She was laughing.

“I’ll be certain to mention it to the partners when they swoop in.”

“There is no swooping, this is my project. I will have background oversite of course. It’s my step into the big leagues as they say.”

“Congratulations are in order then. It’s the best for all of us.”

“You’re not concerned that they will override my ideas and concepts?”

“Would you ever risk making a recommendation that was not in the best interest of the client?”

“Never.”

“Exactly as I suspected. You just get a senior set of eyes to help critique and explain an idea or concept, if needed. How do I lose with that?”

“Win-win.”

“Win-win-win. They would never let you do this if they had lingering doubts. It’s their names on the door plate. So, you win at the faith they are placing in you. They win as they are building their staff and their reputation, I win as I get all of the expertise and more of the creativity.”

“I was concerned you might have thought I was not ready, and they had to review my work.”

“When did I ever not review your work, what were the reports you wrote to me if not a review.”

“I thought at the time it was just to keep me busy and out of your way?”

“If I did not want you there you would not have been there. If you doubt me for one moment, ask Craig how valuable you were when he started the foreclosure business.”

“You know I taught him for over a year before I left to go to the university.”

“I am surprised he could do it in that short of a time.”

“Funny how when it is your money you can be very attentive.” She laughed.

“Not that I want to cut this short, but I see Mary is on her way. Your questions were focused on their thoughts I believe. Why she is the only one I am certain she can discuss the broad strokes and get the others to find a time to work directly with you.” Mary was looking at me as she had just walked up.

I passed her the phone and the two of them were off to the races as they say. I saw Mary walk over and pick up a pad of yellow paper and a pen. I walked out of the room and left them. I would work on the reviews before the final plans were drafted. This was more along the lines of each other feeling their way forward.

I found my laptop fired it up and opened the email. There was one with the subject title of Land Contract which was no doubt from an attorney. It all looked in order the only issue was him wanting the monies to go through his office. It wasn’t a huge issue but there was no reason for it given the people involved.

I shot an email back to him and explained that I would fund directly.

He shot one back saying that this was what the clients wanted.

I shot one and explained that lying was not a trait I liked in an attorney.

That was the end of the emails for me. I picked up the landline phone and called Fred. Once Betty overheard that was the end of the attorney. The documents were in order and all that was needed was a notary and things were set.

I was debating about adding all the women to the documents and then decided that it would be me solo for the moment. I’d add them on when we got to recording the title via a quitclaim deed.

We’d accomplished the paperwork the next day, all at the new social distancing norms now in place simply by having it outside and I’ll hold off filing them for the moment. The county was just as much of a mess as the city in dealing with how to accomplish in-person paperwork issues. I would discuss the money and where to put it for them then.

It was nutrition break time then and Mary made her way out of the bedroom in time to help with the plates and water on the table. “Busy morning?”

“I didn’t know she would ask so many questions that I didn’t have any answers to?”

“You’re effectively building a building without any prior knowledge of what is needed and what you want in it”

“I knew that after the first five minutes when I could not answer the questions.”

“It’s a group project and all of you will have to sit down together and work some things out.”

“I learned that too. Everything here is just how it is.”

“It’s a cookie-cutter design. Likely one of five floorplans available that the builder built for this subdivision.”

“She explained that and how this was a custom home so we could pick and choose.”

“Did she tell you those choices would cost more because we lose the economies of scale by it being one of a kind?”

“Not that I don’t understand it at a point but after a while, her points were beyond me.”

“They will likely be beyond my experiences also. I have more depth but not enough to know all of it.”

“You have done this for years.”

“Not to this scale,” I replied as the three came walking in, each getting a kiss and then sitting down.

“How are all the children’s?” Laughing as I asked.

“Taking advantage of everything now that they can get away with.” Sue piped in.

“So typical teenagers.”

“In untypical times,” Ann added between bites.

“Did you and Mary do anything interesting?” Di asked with a saucy tone.

“Nothing more than what you started this morning,” Mary replied.

“I did and then I got schooled?”

“Schooled?” DI asked with a raised eyebrow.

“We designed the outside of the building only. Now we have to do it for the inside.” Mary added.

“She won’t just put what’s needed in there?” Di asked.

“It’s a custom home you get to decide what’s in there,” I replied.

“How do we know what we want to have in there?” Sue asked.

“That’s the fun part of it, now we make a model, and we have Consuelo make a 3-d image of it all.”

“We can have her change it then too?” Ann asked.

“It’s all about time and money,” I replied.

“What are the next steps.”

“Shopping,” I said.

“Shopping?” Mary asked.

“Yes, we get some home and garden-type magazines, and then we look and discuss. Consuelo and her bosses will have inputs for it all too.” I added.

“They will decide?”

“Think advise and consent. More than decide.”

“Why consent?” Sue asked.

“It might be difficult for any number of reasons, and they can explain it but might not want to be involved if you insist on something.”

“She mentioned a firm they use to help plan in 3-D” Mary added.

“Not that we can’t go on for hours and days. Back to the salt mines with you three.”

They were up, came by for a quick kiss and Sue whispered in my ear. “I did all the prep work while they were working on projects. I want to use my prep time for a more enjoyable experience.”

“Like I am going to say no.”

“No more for Mary, I have needs.” And she was off.

Mary and I put everything in the dishwasher and started it.

“What did Sue say?”

“She has needs and some free time during her planning period. And I’m to cut you off so she gets hers.’ I winked.

“Maybe I’ll just crash her party and you can have us both.”

“Like I am going to say no” I laughed.

“What’s so funny?”

“Same thing I just said to her.” Mary laughed then.

Mary brought out the notes and we looked them over. I added some ideas and comments which she wrote next to the questions she had.

My cell rang and it showed Consuelo’s number.

“Hello beautiful” I answered.

“Why I like that you said that. Maybe not while we’re working on this project.”

“Think your husband will like me saying more?” I laughed.

“Just call me gorgeous I’m his beauty.” She laughed.

“I take it you know what you did?”

I didn’t see her face but I’m certain I got the feel of the deer in the headlights look. “With all four of them.” I laughed.

“I did give her the name of the company we use to do the 3-D walk thoughts. I’ll send you the link to some of the projects we did so you and they can get a better idea.”

“Thanks, I forgot to explain the dynamics of choices when we worked on the general layout.”

“I knew you would get around to it. Why I am calling is for another reason.”

“I’m all ears”

“Not likely but you are listening. Which is always good. Concerns are being discussed with the availability of home building supplies as the workers for it will be gone and the supplies will get used and limited supplies...” I cut her off

“Higher prices and delays.”

“Exactly, you in a position to buy and have it stored now?”

“It’s an all-cash deal so it’s just the storage that and I am not certain about amounts.”

What size did you ballpark for the main house and the rest in your mind?”

“I could see twelve thousand feet for everything.”

“I’ll run that number past my boss, and you can at least get the basics out of the way in a secure building.”

“One that Tiff just might have access to?”

“It’s good to have friends.” She was laughing again.

“I’ll make the call, you have a contractor or supplied you like to use?”

“For this, I will call and talk to the boss. You get enough space and I’m certain you can find the supplies to fill it.

“I’ll make the call; you work on the boss. A good GC at the start of this will help move it along faster too. Make sure he is well-liked at City Hall. Does me no good if he has to battle egos there beyond the ones we will have to anyway.”

“Always good advice.”

We said our goodbyes and I turned back to Mary.

“You were so focused there. It was like I was not even here.”

“I tend to get tunnel vision when I am on a project.”

She got up then and whispered in my ear “Sue and I are your project later.” Then she nibbled on the lobe.

“Looking to get bent over their slut.”

“You know it, but Sue put a hold on you, so I’ll wait and see if she invites me along or do I need to force my way in. You know how to force it in, right?” She blew in my ear then.

“I’ll take it under advisement after lunch, Now I have to make a call to Tiff and follow the plans she and Consuelo have for this project.”

“Tiffiany has plans?”

“Every woman I know has plans. Not all of them like your afternoon plans but plans all the same. Consuelo is hearing that there could be shortages and steep price hikes. Tiff likely has a large storage building in their holdings and with what is happening it is sitting empty. The idea is to fill it with what we need now before the costs go up.”

“We have not planned it yet.”

“Some of it is very generic like two-by-fours, plywood, nails, screws. Sheetrock, wiring, plumbing, roofing. Underlayment. Some are more specific, and we will just have to wait for that until after we make the choices. I’ll make the call to Tiff and see what the plans are?”

“They made the plans already?”

“You’re really asking that question when you make plans for after lunch?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.