Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 65

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 65 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

I was sitting at my desk sasha was seated across from me. She was just starting to show, and her tits had added a fair amount to their size. She was not overly endowed but more than a handful now and would likely continue. The girls as I recalled had been farmed out to my folks for the weekend, but Lilly had decided to have a hen party weekend and I was at loose ends. I heard the door to the office open and voices as they walked in. Quickly, sasha got up and when into the entry and I heard the door lock. Interestingly, when she came back and there were three fine-looking black ladies with her.

“Thomas these are my cat sisters. She introduced Tabby, Calico, and Short Hair.” I looked at her and waited.

It was Tabby that said “She’s Ally” and then she laughed.

“Well, I am confused about the references.”

Calico started then “We all went to a historic black college for our undergrad degrees. While we were there rather than try and join a sorority, we instead became Kappa kittens for the Kappa fraternities. The longer you are with the fraternity the higher your rank goes until you’re given your cat name in your senior year.”

I looked at them as they stood there. “Ally didn’t tell you we were coming here and about her past?” Short hair asked. Her name was obvious because she had a very short haircut.

“That’s correct.” I was short and curt in my response. I don’t like surprises, and this was a monumental one.

“She is such a bad kitty,” Tabby added and laughed.

“We’re very close after all those years. We have moved to other universities to work on degrees in our chosen fields. All of us are in Ph.D. programs and when the time for spring break comes along, we find a way to all get together. This year our plans for some wild times disappeared because the Ally cat is pregnant. It took a while, but we worked it all out of her.” Sandra was looking at the floor then.

“Okay.”

“Do you have an idea what a kappa kitten is about?” Calico asked.

“Given it’s a fraternity and the kitten aspect I would wager there is a sexual connotation to it.”

That’s correct and we wondered why she would have your child when we discovered she was pregnant. Not that we are militant black women, but it raised the question all the same.” I just looked at her not knowing what more to say.

“Look, she finally broke down and told us. We have known her parents for years, just more daughters they say. They had us stop there before we came over here.”

“Of course, once we knew more about the emancipation revocation, Ally connected us with Mistress Lilly.” That set the light bulb off in my head. Lilly had worked with them to set this up.

Tabby pulled some paperwork out and handed it to me. It was the revocation paperwork but with an added time frame. I was their owner and Master from the time I was handed the paperwork until six Monday morning. It was all signed and then witnessed by tony and tamra.

The cat Ally looked up from the floor then and handed me an envelope. Inside was a simple note to have a good time and a key card to the hotel we enjoyed.

“I take it you were all prepped earlier when you completed the paperwork?’

“We understand the ownership and how to be clean for you. That was part of the visit too. We’re now reverted to the rules before the civil war.” Calico stated.

Then I’ll have a taste of the three of you before we head over to the hotel. Drop the laundry slaves.”

They didn’t flinch at the reference or the order and we’re they naked except for the thigh highs and the CMFs on. They were not fat in the sense of overeating but these three were not as skinny as carolyn either. Truly robust and healthy women that I owned for a weekend. Ally was there looking at them all as she had removed her dress then also.

“They all owe you a debt slave. Get in position on the couch. You’re their desert while I have them.”

She walked over to the couch. I moved it off the wall and she was her legs over the side her cunt glistening. Tabby and Calico had been more verbal, so I decided to push on short hair and see how strongly she was committed.

“Pleasure each other,” I said to them pushing them closer together as I took short hair by the neck and brought her over to the couch. “Show her how excited you are to be here and how grateful for your slavery.” I pushed her face into the ally cat’s cunt and pushed her legs apart I took my pants off and lined my cock up. I was taking ass in my office and would have the rest all weekend. I smacked her ass and her hands came back as I pushed at her bud. Her face was full of cunt and I pushed in and then seated all the way to allow her to get used to it. No doubt as a kitten to the cat she had been well used and I started to pump away. Ally moved her hands to hold her short hair in place as I pumped away. Calico was on top of Tabby, and they were in a deep sixty-nine.

This was a marathon weekend, and I did not need to sprint anywhere. “Nothing like taking that slave ass to let them know they are white-owned. No amount of education for a slave stops her needs to be just that. It’s your DNA to be owned and taken.” I was loud and brash; I knew that tamra had an issue being so educated and yet so owned. We would see the others and their ideas.

I moved off short hair and took her over to Calico and Tabby. I put short hair on the floor next to them and helped Calico up. Tabby rolled over and started on Short Hair with her returning the favor. “Do love taking the ass of an owned slave, too bad we don’t have longer to breed you like Ally” I put her face into ally’s cunt and then got behind her. I slapped her ass, and the hands came up to pull her cheeks apart, I noticed she had a pink asshole which told me why she was likely Calico. That was enough and pushed in and seated. “Nothing like fine slave ass.” As I fucked it seeing if the mind fuck worked as well with her.

“Working on your first level in slavery now. All so educated and yet best as property of a White Master.” Her body shook and she tried to move. I had her hips and Ally her head. I slapped her ass. “Eat that ally cat slave” and I continued to pound her. I could imagine that she was at the point of fighting with herself now. Just as tamra did so educate and nothing but the property of a man with enough money to own it. They didn’t even get the benefit of outrage being bought they freely just gave themselves away.

“Looks like this one might need to stay next week to learn her place. She seems a bit too uppity to be allowed back into society like she is.” She was struggling more as sasha had her head “Uppity ones have better genes you think ally? Best ones for long-term breeding.” I slapped her ass until she was calmer then went to exchange her with Tabby.

Tabby was up and near me as Calico was on the floor short hair on top and she eating away. I whispered in her ear. “You’re the fuck toys of the Kappa’s you and the others couldn’t get in with a sorority, so you got there on your backs. Picked up Ally before you knew she would have made it in and once she was a kitten not one would touch her. Your Mama, Auntie, Sister a kitten, made you untouchable too?” I felt the shutter in her step. “That tells me I’m close to home. Seen the college sluts in my day too. Nothing new they hope to get picked but the Brothers only marry the sisters. So, they focus on the education angle and move higher in it to separate themselves from what they are. That about, right?”

“How can you know that?”

“Not my first rodeo their cat. There are mattress queens at every frat. Some outgrow it others stay for the full course. With all of these I take it they had a hook to keep you in line.”

“Live with no life outside of the classroom or have a good time. Even those that transferred away could not escape it.”

“You heard of the revocation emancipation escape and decided to try a run at what you are in effect with them all?”

“Ally lives it and is thriving, white bred which makes hers a step up in the world.”

“Need to be owned and bred too?”

“Thought has crossed my mind and the minds of these two I brought.”

“Well get in place, I am going to own that cat ass and then you buy it. What we come to find from this weekend we will see.” I pushed her head down and took her ass. There was no need this time to open the door. I knew what it was now, and the question was did Lilly or any others? She was an ass delight the best one I had fucked to that time. She had what amounted to the Keleg exercises down for her ass. I don’t know and didn’t ask but I did paint her bowls before I was done. Since Calico was such a pain, I had her eat the pie while short hair cleaned me.

“They wanted to get dressed but I only allowed them to hold their dresses in front of them their fine black asses were all on display as we made it to the vehicles. I had the SUV, so I piled them all in and drove to the hotel. I knew where we were located by the room key and that there was a side door they of course didn’t and the thought of showing their fine asses walking through the lobby kept them quiet.

When I pulled in and then up to the valet, they were shifting in their seats at the thought I would walk them bare-assed through the lobby. “Evening Paul, we’re going to enter thru the side door by 107. Just wanted to let you know I would like the valet to come over and grab the Land Rover there. I’ll put the keys in the usual place.”

“Any time Sir.”

I drove around to the side and got out. They followed, holding their dress in front of them as their asses were on full display. The key card opened the outside lock and then we walked down the hall and to the room. I opened the door and walked in, slaves always walked behind. Once they were in the alley dropped her dress on the couch and the rest followed suit. There was a cart with a light dinner on the side already and I sent them to get plates for that.

We were all sitting at the table looking at me before they took a bite. We’ll eat now and then talk before we start again. That had them start eating as I was. Never eat before the master allows. Somewhere they had researched the history of pre-civil war slavery and what was expected. Then again tony might well have briefed them. We finished and then I sat back as they cleaned the table and then came to sit again.

“You ever figure out how you became an ally cat their sasha?”

She looked around at them all and then back at me. I was opening a door in her past that she might not have known about.

“No Master.”

“Care to tell her the exacts Tabby or want me to make a run at it?” Ally turned her head to look at Tabby then and waited.

“You’re close enough you do it please, Sir.”

“Well Ally, with your pedigree you should have been a lock for a sorority. That got sidetracked or bushwhacked by someone or someone’s unknown. Their motives are unknown the results are not. Tabby here either found you or Calico did, and they were told or on their own brought you with them to a kitten function at Kappa. How they ended up with you as a kitten you know more than I do. What my bet would be is you got to be a mattress queen likely with these three and maybe some others. Sound about right for your first evening at Kappa?”

Ally was looking all around and the three of them were looking at the floor trying to hide their eyes from hers. “Someone set me up to be taken like that?” She asked with a quiver in her voice.

“Again, they know more than me but as they say it is what it is and in the past, so no way to move back to correct it. The problem then is that even if you were discovered to be sorority material the soiled kitten could not be accepted back into the fold of sorority life. Sound about right Tabby?”

“Yes sir, once you’re a kitten you’re a kitten until you’re a cat or your gone.”

Ally was shaking now, and the glances were stares. I put my hand up and she stopped before she said something that would likely result in a catfight, which I was not looking to have. “Come to me, slave,” I said looking at her and she got up and when I pushed back sat in my lap.

“Each of them has a past too. I am not certain of the exacts but you can’t have a blemish that might cast a shadow over a sorority. I guess that Tabby has another cat family member. Calico might just be a mattress queen that was out to discover the world away from family for the first time and instead found herself in a slavery position in a Fraternity that was built against slavery and racism. They both have anger issues that were apparent in the office. Short hair here likely fell in with the wrong crowd and once she was there became comfortable with it to go and roll with it. I expect you were politely just declined admission into any circle that you would have easily fit into before.”

She was shaking and near tears. “Then came the great fix.”

“Great fix?” she asked.

“There was no way to fix that and in it you. What there could only be was a sacrifice. That was made by your parents and auntie and uncle.”

“I don’t understand.”

“They removed their emancipation so that your children would have a White Master as their father. You believe that it’s about pure African that matters to all of them. Your father likely was all brimstone about it. In reality, it’s mocha coloring, straight hair, and with any luck light eyes.” I stopped and then commanded.

“Look at me, slaves.” And the three sets of eyes came up.

“What’s the reality, Tabby.”

“She has the best of it now. You as her Master breeding her as yours. It’s slavery and white ownership. Whoever came up with the idea pushed the field wider. If you’re untouchable as a black woman, the way to repair your child is to have a White Master for a white Father. That it could be said you revoked your emancipation to accomplish that. In a sick way that plays higher.” Tabby finished.

“So, your parents and your auntie and unc have a perfect storm anyways. Their issues just made the choice easier. Your child there and the next one will have the extra pull of a white Master for a father. Not seen in a hundred and fifty-plus years.”

“Unicorns,” Ally said. She ran her hand across her small belly that was just sticking out.

“In every sense of the word,” I replied.

“And they are here for?”

“Think about it.”

“Oh my god, they want Master’s white babies to move their children from untouchable.” She stopped to look at me and then back at them.

“Look at me you fucking bitches. You did this to me was I set up or was I some oops my bad. Then you find out I’m white Master bred and you want to use that to help you after you fucked up my life. You turned me into a damn whore for that fucking frat full of nothing by snot-nosed limp dicks fucks.”

“Can you tell me what you really think?” I asked trying to lighten the mood. I squeezed her to push some air out of her lungs before she started again. “Will this venting your spleen repair the past slave.” She stopped and the tears flowed as she leaned back into me.

“They are in the place you are. Look at what they have to live for with their children. I understand the underhanded way they are trying to move from that. I don’t approve but I understand.”

“Tabby, who was the cat that has you locked in.”

“My Mama and my sister both. There was nothing but Kappa and kitten for me until they owned me to Cat.”

“Calico?”

“I made the mistake of thinking that I was safe enough to go there on my own. Fuckers jacked my drink and then I’m untouchable. There is no way to prove what they did everything dissipates before they can test for it. And then it is just the word of a slut against that of the fraternity and all its bro codes.”

“Short hair?”

“I like to fuck, liked it before I got to the university. I was on the mattress next to Tabby when she was there. I had a big sister in her and she fucked as much as I did. The women in my family are sluts. I’m the educated one in all of them at least I won’t have five kids and a welfare check. To die on public assistance without proper care.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.