Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 64

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 64 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

And it was a blur then as I awoke to find myself alone. My cell was near me and ringing.

“Hello” I croaked out in that early morning voice many had.

“Hello there to you too sleepy head from the sound of it.” It was Tiff and she was way too cheerful for whatever time it was.

“What time is it?”

“Just after eight.”

“Why in the world are you calling me at this hour?”

“I have been on the phone for the past two hours and thought it was time you got an early morning call too.” She laughed.

“You’re about to listen to the rainfall. If I stay on the phone much longer.”

“Like I have not with you before.” She laughed.

I made my way to the bathroom and set the phone down on the counter hitting the speaker as I stood and let go. “You sound as healthy as before if that stream is any indication.” She was laughing.

“Ha Ha,” I replied.

“Any idea who might have called me so early in the morning?” She asked.

“I have a couple of suspects.” I laughed as I finished up and put the seat down and sat on the throne.

“For the sexually liberated progressive women that that were they have certainly gotten awful conservative.”

“It’s their children I am molesting in their eyes.”

“Mandy is not so much concerned about molesting as she is about being a grandmother to your offspring.”

“Funny she was very close to having a child with me when Eric slipped up in Puerto Rico as I recall.”

“Yeah, that was a tough time for her. Having the three daughters and Eric’s vasectomy walked her back off the ledge about it. Pots and kettles you know.” She was chuckling again.

“You know I never planned.”

“I know that you have to be either the luckiest or the biggest persona to draw women and couples to you.”

“I thought it was Lilly,” I replied.

“And yet”

“And yet, here I am with four again. that seems to be the number for some reason with the women when I add Lilly into the mix.”

“Close enough who I am calling about is Rachel and Diane. That revelation and conversation did not go well, and we have Rachel in near hysterics that she has lost her daughter forever.”

“I know they both said words to each other that had Di curled up in my lap and falling asleep there. She was truly shaken.”

“That’s the problem when you have tempers and don’t know enough to simply walk away for a while,” Tiff replied.

“Can’t unsay what you said.”

“Exactly. She was all set to drive there today, and I walked her back from that at least.”

“They are all up and gone so I expect that they discussed it this morning while they left me to sleep.”

She was laughing. “Always best to plan and scheme when you’re not involved.”

“Hey,” I replied.

“What you think you made all those plans on your own their stud?”

“Hell no,” I replied with a laugh of my own.

“This too shall pass as they say. It’s a kidney stone with Rachel but there is regret on her part. I expect she is going to call you at some point later. I told her to wait as I would call you first now.” She was laughing.

“You’re just a riot in the morning you know. You need a radio talk show to entertain everyone.”

“I’d entertain you any time you want me to and the rest of us also. I know we can’t go back and capture the magic we had then. Too much time with life’s changes, water under the bridge. Make no mistake we wish it was us now. We know it can’t be and you’re making a new life with them.”

“I know. I look back and wonder where we would be and then know I can’t do that. Choices are choices and we did what we agreed to in the end. How are the kids?”

“Everything we hoped and feared they would be. I love them but god were we the little shit’s they are.”

“Ask your parents.” I laughed.

“I’ll let you go, get your shower, coffee, and be ready for her call. I expect you will have one from Mandy at some point today too.”

We said our goodbyes. I was showered, brushed, and shiny as I made my way out to the kitchen. The coffee was there, and a bagel was set in the toaster.

Fortified by the coffee I made my way over to Di’s room She was speaking to her class when I tapped on her door. I didn’t normally interrupt them when they had classes going but this needed to be the exception.

I opened the door and put my fingers to my lips signaling her to mute the kids. She told them she would be right back and then stood and came over to me. I opened my arms and she walked right into them. “I love you, it’s never as good or as bad as we believe. No one has died and like the Romans, we will conquer her with grandchildren.” I kissed her, patted her ass, and opened my arms to let her go back. I got a funny look and then a smile as it registered that I was here for her in the thick and the thin.

I walked out and she closed the door then Mary stood there looking at me, tears in her eyes. “You did just what she needed. How did you know that?”

“Old age and treachery.” I replied “And by the way” I opened my arms and she moved into the hug. “I love you, and it’s never as good or as bad as we believed, no one has died and like the Romans, we will conquer them with grandchildren.” She looked up at me and didn’t understand the reference. “Forgot your ancient history?”

“I was not there when it happened like some people.” She giggled.

I smacked her ass and laughed. “I’ll show you ancient with the others later.”

“Promises promises all I get is promises.”

“And who has the dad saying now?”

“You’re the dad so you understand them.” She laughed and then scampered away.

I went to Sue’s and Ann’s rooms and did the same with them. After last night I realized that I needed to step up. Those words were powerful and now truer to me. I wanted to be here with them what existed outside of them was not where I wanted to be. Tiff was right there was no going back to the golden ages. This was the future, and I could craft the one that I wanted.

I returned to the kitchen to find my bagel toasted and the smear applied. We had bought one of the various big box store specials which were several cream cheeses with different additions. This one was blueberry and tasty. I had a bite and then went to refill the coffee cup. Over to the chair I sat and took out my cell.

“Hello, partner,” I said.

“And good morning to you.” She replied.

“Things going well in the emerald city?”

“About as well as a bunch of progressive nanny state democrats can make it go,” she replied with a laugh. Partner might be a lesbian and on the edge with any number of social issues, but she was conservative with her financial practices and perceptions. A rare breed on the coast of the Pacific Northwest.

“Any concerns that I need to be worried about?”

“You know I disagreed about the divestment of the single-family rental properties. Yes, we made some impressive returns, but it affected the cash flow. Well, who knew that they would be talking about rent moratoriums and canceling evictions for nonpayment of rent?”

“They are politicians and want to be reelected. They must have read about the French revolution at some point.” I was laughing.

“That’s the spirit.” She laughed then too.

“So, any ideas?” I asked.

“Long-term or short-term?” she asked.

“Long term, this too shall pass,” I replied.

“We’re headed for a downturn on the stock market in the short term and it’s going to pick back up once this is sorted out. I know you don’t like that as much as I do as it’s a gamble. I’m long on the airlines, car manufacturers, and food suppliers. I am also thinking of some of the major internet players.”

“I moved a quarter million to Zoom in what is now the Compound account. The school districts are all going remote learning and they use Zoom, who are you short on?”

“I won’t short any of it. Too many factors are making it unstable to look short.”

“How much are you thinking?”

“You willing to go as high as four million?”

“Any place better for it long term?”

“Tell me how long this is for and I can evaluate it. It’s the great unknown and there is no single plan in any state to deal with it. Let alone a federal one.”

“What power that is not granted to the federal government are the states. This is the moment the various governors who want to be president use that power to work to that goal.”

“It’s always politics.”

“That and money go hand in hand.” I laughed.

“If you’re good with it I’m good. We agree that leaving it in the bank is useless.”

“What you’re not happy with a quarter percent interest?” She was laughing.

“Funny not. Do what you know is best and we will live with that decision together.”

“You make it sounds like a marriage contract, for better or worse.” She laughed again.

“Didn’t know you wanted to take it that far with me.”

“Walked into that one again.” She laughed.

“You always do, I think you have a subconscious issue.”

“I think it’s more a mental defect.” she laughed louder.

“Want me to straighten it out.”

“Stop, Stop, Stop.”

“You want to play in the big’s bring your ‘A’ game.”

“On to other things then. The transport should drop off the SUV this week. It would have been less expensive for you to fly here and drive it back.”

“Or you could have driven it down and flown back.”

“Oh. I will be coming for an inspection at some point you can count on that. Now, is just not the time for it. How are things going there?”

“Great with all of us. Mixed results after they explained where we were headed with the parents last evening.”

“How can that be you told me you had been with the mothers of the three of them?”

“Your mother still thinks you’re twelve then suggests and demands things as she wants them?” I knew her parents struggled with her sexuality and that she would not be having grandchildren for them to spoil.

“I get it. Should have known. Any serious fallout?”

“That is still to be seen. I figure that it will be the Romans and grandbabies that will quash it in the end. But the hard words will not be forgotten.”

“You and your historical references.”

“Those who do not study it are bound to repeat it.”

“I got it.”

“Anyone, I know?”

“Stop.” She was laughing.

“Why do you make it so easy when you appear easy.”

“Stop, Stop, Stop” she continued to laugh.

“Can I make you snort and then stop.”

“Don’t you dare?” As she was taking deep breaths to not do that.

“Anything else pressing that you need my help with?”

“We’re good. It’s a lot of wait-and-see as it plays out with the emergency declarations that are put in place. State, County, and city.”

“It’s not soup until everyone gets to pee in it.”

“Yuck and that is not a soup I want but sadly will be forced to have.”

“Well, you know where I am and how to find me. Thanks for getting the Land Rover shipped here. Wish me luck as I expect some parental phone calls in a while. Time to work on the nutrition break.”

“Ah, school lingo.”

“It is what it is and then it is some more. You want idiocy go see what the schools are doing.”

“I have more than enough on my plate to wade into the quagmire.”

We said our goodbyes and I went back to the kitchen to work on the nutrition with Mary’s help. She had all the items she wanted out for them, and I worked with her to plate it all and have it on the table when they would get there.

“Not that I am complaining but why the declaration this morning?”

“Last night and then my call with Tiff this morning. I looked at what my life is like with all of you and what it would be without you. Then I realized that if I could have children with all of you, I would have to be able to tell them and their mothers more importantly that I love them. I am making a lifetime family legacy here. With all of you and while I do all the things that show it, I realized that I do love the four of you.”

She walked to me then and I opened my arms. “I know my parents love me. For all of us, I understand their love for one another. I just never thought it would land on me. You get sex and love confused with the condition; it was just the sex. Who needed more? Now, today, this morning, here. You’re the man of my dreams, that I did not know I was dreaming about.” Then she was kissing me as the others came walking in.

“Get a room.” Sue cried out.

“I want some of that too,” Ann added.

Di said nothing just walked over and I opened my arms more and she moved in with Mary for her hug. “I needed to hear that so badly this morning. And she sobbed. The others came to us, and it was a group hug.

“You don’t know how badly I need that this morning.” Di sniffled.

“You don’t know how badly I need to say it to all of you,” I replied.

Di stopped and then looked at me. “All of us?” She questioned.

“All of you, After Rachel’s issues and likely Mandy’s reservations. It is us now. You’re as bound to me as I am to all of you.”

“Humm, bound up by him? Think I can have a favor.” Mary said with some sass.

That broke the hug, and we went to the table to eat. They made quick work of it all and then were off to a potty break and wash before the next class started.

“I noticed you didn’t say no to the bound favor.” We were cleaning up.

“I have as many kinks as you likely do. We can explore them alone or together. Together is a better thing for now. There is a lot of hurt and uncertainty in Di’s world and I don’t know yours and Ann’s. Surprisingly Sue seems to have the most support from the father and stepmother.”

“I think that is the security and stability thing of being cared for and protected. Sue had not looked at it in that way and her eyes opened she has a closer bond because of it. You don’t judge when you’re about to do the same thing.”

“Good for the goose.”

“Better for the gander.” Mary laughed.

“Never hear me complain about this and us.”

“Tell me that; when the diapers and midnight feeding start.”

“Diapers and feeding. I do baths and play time.” I laughed

“It’s a brave new world their dad. You’re in for a real education. Four children in one year and the possibility of eight in three.” She looked at me and stuck her tongue out.

“Oh, bound and a tongue too.” We were disturbed when the phone rang. I looked and it showed Rachel calling.

“Hello, Rachel.”

“Hello.” Was her cold tone reply.

“You want to make this call with that attitude?” I asked.

It was silent on the other end of the line for a while, I just let her stew and did not say anything. “I’ll call back. I need to.” And she hung up.

Mary looked at me with a raised brow. “She needs to get herself composed before she melts down again.”

Mary came and sat on my lap and we waited for Rachel to call back. Then a naked woman working her ass to get comfortable had the effect it was designed by her for, and she was just ready to lift and have me enter her when the phone rang. Not to be denied she did just that reached down and put my cock in her hot cunt.

“Hello, Rachel.”

“Good morning.” Which was more of a friendly tone than she had earlier.

“You called for a reason it’s best if you tell me and I can look at what happened on the other side to discuss it with you.” Mary was squeezing my cock with her keleg exercises as she sat there and listened.

“I blew up last night with Diane.”

“Why do you think you did that?”

“It’s all about you being there with her. It’s got my mind warped.” Mary was slowly lifting just a bit and squeezing more.

“I can understand the mind-warped issue. What do you think is the cause of that?”

“You’re fucking my daughter after we fucked for all that time.”

“Without confirming or denying what I might or might not be doing...” she cut in.

“She confirmed it so cut it.”

“Then yes we are intimate.”

“She’s, my daughter.”

“Whom I might point out is free, white, and over twenty-one. College educated with an advanced certificate and working in her chosen career.”

“And she is living with you, three other women, and going to have your children.”

“News flash. She gets to choose just as I do, and I am a widower who had the great fortune to meet Diane, Susan, and Ann one evening not knowing who they were and being invited back to their home. I did not initiate any of that it was their choice and what happens then between consenting adults is of no concern to you or anyone but those adults.”

“I understand all of that and she is still my daughter.”

“Are you hurt more by the fact she will have children with me or that you didn’t get to?” I just stopped and Mary pushed down and made no noise.

“It is that simple?”

“Jealousy is never just that simple.”

“How did you know it was that.”

“I didn’t until you looked inside and saw it just now.”

“But you knew to ask.”

“Blame Lilly, she trained me for years to ask lots of questions. Better to know the answer before you have the issue.”

“I going to be a grandmother of your child.”

“That is very likely a true statement. We must be blessed with the ability to get pregnant and deliver a baby. That done, I am going to be the child’s father.”

She was silent for a while. “How do I fix what I did?” she asked very quietly.

“My advice for what it is worth and if you will listen to it is to give this some time to cool off. What the two of you said to each other can’t be unsaid. I will encourage her to reach out when she is ready. She cried herself to sleep in my lap last evening. You can’t fix that. I can’t fix that. I can help explain the issue and I believe she already sees that you just now do.” Mary started to ride up and down on me and squeeze as she did. She made a little too much of a grown and Rachel heard her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.