Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 63

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 63 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

I was in a hotel room Lilly was on the bed next to me, craig, boi, and the two slaves here there pleasing her orally and with fingers. I was with tamra, carolyn, lizzy, and Tiff. Tiff and lizzy her then the edge of the bed holding their legs up and wide so tamra could do Tiff and carolyn lizzy. It was a slave and property evening for the Mistress and me to enjoy. I had told Tiff when it was being set up that I was having an ass fest with them all and for them to be ready. Cleaned and lubed was the key for the evening.

I was still in disbelief even after all this time that they had all willingly come to be mine. Yes, craig and boi were directly from fertility issues and their only way to change that was to have me do the breeding of their wives. That they accepted the conditions of being caged to achieve it was a power trip. Then the wives decided to become my property to balance the issue with the caged cuckolds. It was a deep psychological issue to be caged as it truly changed their personalities more so behind closed doors. I was surprised even more when the two slaves wanted to be also. What had craig said after a while in the cage? The click of the lock was his freedom to do as told and not worry about making decisions like the ones he needed to do in life otherwise. Then boi was caged after his talk with craig, and the two slaves asked for it at the same time.

They had lost all control when they revoked their emancipations the cages allowed them to be more for me in the fact that they all would stop to worship my cock when I had any of their wives or another’s wife and they were close by. They had begun slowly but now it was a cherished right to worship my cock it seemed.

There was something about taking tamra’s ass that set me off. While carolyn’s was a little smaller and tighter but pounding tamra’s with all her doctoral education that I stripped away with the revocation. That was a mind fuck for her. I could feel her thoughts that she was so highly educated and here just a slave to be used in a world that did not ever embrace the realities of past slavery.

Tiff winked at me when I walked up behind tamra and held her by the hair keeping her mouth in place. Then tamra reached back and pulled her cheeks apart. Like her ancestor would have had to done for the Master on the plantation where she was the house mocha. A smiling lizzy looked at me as I started with tamra, she licked her lips and cried out. “Fuck your property massur.” And I felt tamra shiver as I picked up the pace. I slapped her fat ass, and she must have bit Tiff as she cried out then too.

I looked over and the slaves were watching me take her. “Best day was when you revoked your emancipation. Gave me this highly educated mocha to own. Imagine the uproar if they know of it in the university.” That set tamra off and her body shook as she came my cock deep in her ass. Her body reacted to the mind fuck of exposing her every time I used that with her or them. I pulled out and then moved behind carolyn she would have been the house mocha too, likely keeping the house clean while tamra cooked. I didn’t need to do anything she reached back to pull her cheeks apart and went on eating as I pushed in deep to the pubes. She adjusted to it, and I pounded her. There was a deep submissive streak buried in her that when tapped came out. If it was just for me as her White owner and Master of what she had always been I had no idea but for now, it was what it was.

Tiff was still laying on her back her ass closer to the end of the bed now. I watched as tamra was there feeding off one of her massive teats. It sounded like with the sucking happening I finished with carolyn enjoying it for what I wanted. Tiff was the largest of the women I owned and had a body that was fit to support that massive rack of hers. On her back, I couldn’t see my ownership ink on her. I could of course see the jewelry that tamra and carolyn wore. Quickly, tamra pulled a leg back as carolyn joined her on the opposite side of the bed took a teat, and pulled the other leg back tipping her ass back and exposing her rosebud for my cock to enter.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.