Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 62

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 62 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

I woke to Di looking at me. “You moved a lot last night more than usual. Bad dreams.” She asked. It was just getting light.

“Yes, happens every now and then.”

“You’re okay. We’re all here for you.”

“I know and yes I am better than okay with you all here.” I pulled her to me and kissed her.

“Hey, I want one too” I heard from Sue, so I turned to her and kissed her good morning.

There was a thumping on my head and Ann was there with her lips for a kiss. I saw Mary over her shoulder looking on. My morning kissing duty completed, and we all got up to start the day. I held off to let Ann into the shower and was reliving myself when Mary took a hold of me shooing my hand away. “I always wanted to play fireman.” She giggled as I released. I was down and Ann was coming out of the shower as I stepped in and turned the water back on. Mary joined me shortly after and we were done and out. I was shaved, brushed, and done before them and had the coffee going, and was hunting up the pantry for something to eat. The cupboards were not bare, but they were strained. I dug in the refrigerator and cobbled a breakfast together. It was a mismatch of a lot of things filling but not over the top. Mary and I would be out today again, and we needed to decide if ordering groceries to be delivered was a better idea. We had the time now to shop the issue was what happened if we didn’t. There were things to do in our futures that would limit us.

The three were out, fed and off, Mary and I cleaned and then went to the garage to get dressed and head to the grocery store. Let’s do the big box and see if we can stock up on some. We know what we want, and they have larger quantities. We arrived to stand in line to be allowed in to keep the social distancing limits now in place. I grabbed the large pushcart as opposed to a shopping cart and if this was the nature of the beast now, I wanted to ensure we got enough to make it worthwhile. We were loading the cart when we went by the pharmacy. Mary stopped and picked up the prescriptions for the girls, Given the pandemic and her name matching Ann’s and the address all being the same. Plus, not a huge resale market for birth control pills they handed them over to her. We passed the liquor section and Mary noticed the wine the liked from our liquor store was there, so we added a case of that too. It was a well-stocked cart that pulled into the line at the register and a healthy amount was exercised on my credit card. Good thing it was a Visa as they had changed over a few years ago.

It was an adventure and the two rotisserie chickens sat at Mary’s feet with every other nook and cranny loaded away. We had cheated and bought the three-pound tub of sliced fruit and that was what we set out once we returned and began to unload the car.

Sue saw the gourmet ice cream bars and snagged one for all of them as we were putting things away. Ann came over and rubbed the chocolate on my lips and then kissed me. “You are so good for and to us.” And went to load a plate of fruit to go with her ice cream.

We had left out clothes in the garage once we arrived and Di did one better and coated Mary’s nipple and licked it clean. “Did you get chocolate sauce?” She asked her as she sucked her teat clean.

“No, but there are caramel and fudge sauces in the pantry,” Mary replied hoarsely.

“Oh, goodie, People sundaes after dinner for dessert,” Sue added as she passed by and pinched my ass. The three of them ate and went to go back to class after a potty break.

“We have dessert after dinner already figured out.” I chuckled.

“Like we have never had dessert figured out before.” she laughed. I was about to tickle her when my cell rang.

I looked at the number and saw it was a local one, so I answered it. “Hello.”

It was Bradly Smithers from the City. He was calling from the building department to make contact. Yes, he knew the property where the house had burnt down, the process for doing the approvals was all being fleshed out still. I gave him Consuelo’s name and number and he said he would reach out to her, and they would work their way through the various department, and city committees to get it approved. I figured this call was the least amount of pain I would have with the city. I thanked him, took his contact information, and went to find Mary.

She was back in the master bedroom with the door closed. We normally didn’t close doors, so it had to be a private call of some type. I went and found my pad of paper and sat down to work on a list of priorities. You worked it over and then crossed them off as completed then made a new list. Add in what was not completed from the last and then added what was new. It had been my working list structure for years and served me well. I had just finished when Mary appeared with a glass of water in her hand for me and one for her. I sat back in the chair, and she sat on my lap.

“I have at least four more years to write and defend for my Ph.D. My advisor said they would work for a longer time since the pandemic is happening.”

“Any idea what you want it in?”

“Not a clue now but there is time to look at what interests me. I was told that moving from Ab was not a problem so that opens many more doors.”

The good news, they will be out for lunch shortly. Think the cold cuts and the rest of the fruit will suffice.”

“Should do just fine, we will have the chicken for an early dinner tonight when they are done with classes.”

“That makes sense,” I replied.

“We’re going to make the calls to our parents after that. I sent an email to Mom earlier and she knows to be up late for our call.”

“She is stuck there and will go crazy not being able to come and investigate.”

“No, you mean to come over and cum with us and you.” Mary laughed.

“You want me to add your mother back in?” I questioned.

“It was a joke, but she is going to have some pointed questions. I expect to give her some pointed answers back.”

“She is not going to be able to be here. Who is her surrogate?”

“That is a very good question. Rachel is also too far away. And she has been awfully quiet, so I am thinking she is getting some type of intel from one of the others you have known together,”

“I have only really been in contact with Tiff since our initial meeting with everyone.”

“She and Tiff friends?”

“Close enough but I didn’t share everything as things continue to change.”

“The scope is the same since we were together, you likely confirmed it more with Tiff just the depth of it was in flux until yesterday.”

“Odds,” she asked.

“Seven to two she does not know as much as she thinks she does. The discussion tonight will blow her away.”

“Five to one that Rachel makes the trip here than after the reveals.” Mary giggled.

“I’m not taking that bet.”

We put together the sandwiches, some chips the fruit and put them on the tables all plated. They had finished lunch and today they needed to use their free time to work on some additional tweaks for upcoming classes and grade some of the assignments coming in. So, it was just Mary and me to clean the dishes and put it all away.

“Can I ask you a favor?” She said as we closed the pantry door.

“I’m always up for trading for favors.”

“I want a housewife fuck. You know some afternoon delight a housewife might get to steal away with her husband.”

“Humm afternoon delight, that’s an old song.”

“We danced to it the other night. And I got to thinking.”

“You think you can stand an afternoon delight housewife? It’s not like you don’t start to cum constantly which is not what most housewife experience.”

“I’ll risk it if you will, and I know we’re not keeping this in a scoreboard. They know we’re together more than they are. And you don’t ignore them or put me in front of them.”

“Humm, putting you in front to please the three of them all night with me.”

“Stop, we can discuss the favor later. I want a housewife afternoon delight.”

“Oh, a bossy wife delight.” I laughed and took her hand to walk her back to the Master. I closed the door, and we had an afternoon delight that was more along the lines of her housewife fuck. I didn’t roll over and go to sleep then but took us for a shower and then back to the gallies to make dinner.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.