Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 60

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 60 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

I felt a hand on my shoulder and then a gentle movement of it. I looked to find Mary looking at me. “You were shaking side to side in the chair there.”

“Painful memories from a while ago” I replied.

“You’re okay now?”

“I am much better with the four of you. It’s in the past and slowly fading still.”

“Anything I can do to help it disappear.”

“Time is constant, and you can’t speed it up. I’ll be fine.” I got up from my chair and then opened my arms to hug her.

We got to work on making lunch as the day was just moving right by. “How is your process going to select a new Ab subject going?”

“It’s difficult, when I was Ab it was easy to identify Ab now I am looking at a very different worldview and what is not now.”

“That makes sense. Can you switch from Ab to another?”

“As the old saying goes anything is possible. The issue is discussing that change with my advisor. I am in effect really outing my change of lifestyle in deeper terms that I have.”

“Do you need to remain at the same university?”

“That’s an option also. The issue is what is in my transcripts outside of just grades. Any new advisor is going to want to talk with my old ones and it all falls back to the old me as I am coming to think of it.”

“Do you need to continue right now?”

“That’s a thought also. It might be easier to let this die for a while longer and then come back to it from a new angle.”

“There is no rush from me on this. I know you want to focus on what is needed. I’m doing that with the four of you and the compound. You can do what you need to for this now or later. I know once you walk away from something without a plan it’s more difficult to restart it. You restart it or you don’t is all I am saying. There is always going to be something to do for all of our benefits.”

“They all have professional careers, and I am the starving student still.”

“Your point is what?”

“That’s the issue what is my point?”

“Take all the time you need. Stress is a common occurrence in life. Don’t let it overstress you is what I am saying. If you or any of them wanted to stop and just have a life of all of us. It is not like we are going to starve.”

“We’re going to stave if you don’t feed us soon.” Di butted in as she came into the room and kissed me. Ann and Sue followed suit and then we took our plates to the table for lunch.

“What was that deep discussion about?” Ann asked.

“I’m feeling lost in my Ph.D. path and it’s difficult on the Ab side when I am not connected to Ab if that makes sense.”

“What can you do with what you have already?”

“I can teach either at the junior college or high school level. The JC would be easier as it does not require the teaching credential program first.”

“Can you be any type of counselor?” I asked.

“I would need to build hours for that under supervision.”

“Good thing I know the Vice-chancellor at the university. And now he owes me a favor as I helped him connect with Fran. She wrote that the three couples are looking to move in together and some help from the students trapped here would be good.”

“Everything is moving forward with them?” Sue asked.

“They have the attorney they know all setup, made the plans to move in together, looking to add the students for some help they might or might not need. Things are good with them.”

“And the compound?’ Ann asked.

“Left a message with the city, got some low down and skinny on the city processes from Tiff, and talked to Consuelo about being the architect. Sent her the pics of what we laid out as a starting point. In the process, I outed my past and our future here. Turns out she had guessed about it and told her mother which got the county people looking at things which set Lilly on the path of moving.”

“What?” Di asked.

“Short version, my office relationships were not as hidden from a fifteen-year-old woman that she is considered after her quinceanera. She talked to her mother as a woman talks to a woman as opposed as a daughter talks to her mother.”

“And she was seeing what?”

“Enough to make her mother concerned for her daughter no doubt”

“Well-earned concern,” Sue added.

“Hey, I did not pick you up at the liquor store and take you home, get you drunk, and have my way with you” I laughed.

“Any complaints?” Ann asked with a giggle.

“Not a one” I laughed back.

“She is evaluating her past in this. No doubt affixing blame for Lilly and the girls too. Balance that with the admission and the disclosure. She is taking some time to review the plans and likely evaluate her response to this all.”

“Will she work with us or want to bail on it.”

“Nine to one she works on this,” I replied.

“It’s a big project for her that she brought into the firm. Sure, she could pass I expect one of her bosses to try and scoop us up too. Just the way seniority works in these firms.”

“What will you do then?” Ann asked.

“Cross that bridge when we get to it. Too many unknowns to play what if’s scenarios.”

We had finished lunch and Mary was taking the plates away. “We have about an hour before the next class and if we work it out just right, we can have about fifteen minutes each with you,” Sue said as she was removing her clothes.

“Or forty-five minutes altogether,” I replied.

“Time is a wasting,” Di said as she dropped clothes and walked back to the bedroom.

Sue ended up sitting with her cream pie as Di and Ann traded off settling to get theirs until later. Mary has likely included some agreement from this morning. I focused on cumming and a finger massage of the prostate and got Sue hers in time for their quick showers.

I was laying back on what were the clean sheets we had put on after this morning when Mary stepped in. “That is in direct response to last evening’s seduction in case you were having any doubts about its continued effectiveness.”

“How can I have doubts with what I have perfected.” I laughed.

“You know...” I cut her off.

“I know and I am accepting of it all wherever it leads. I am also aware that I do not need any of you to work in the careers that they have, or that you can have. I am not going to stop you or them from those pursuits. Goals in life are a good thing and a career holds rewards. That said, I will never stop you or them from your decision to place family first and take the time off you need to do that.”

She stopped to look at me then, took a deep breath, and said. “Every time I think you can’t make this any more perfect you do.”

“Listen to the old Bill Cosby routine about babies. They are all perfect for about three days and then the stink comes when they poo. We’re not past the three-day test in all of this yet.” I laughed.

“Then you go all dad and I remember.” She laughed.

I heard my cell ring from the other room and got up to go get it. I was not on time, but the log of the numbers told me it was Consuelo.

I called her back and she answered on the first ring.

No greeting just “What odds?” was asked.

“Nine to one you take it.”

“Oh yeah of little faith.” She replied.

“Don’t know the lay of the land at your place there.”

“I’m in. This is just too sweet of a project not to be.”

“Am I going to have to fight off anyone trying to poach it?”

“You came directly to me on this. They can always try but there are rules and I have enough time in the chair to fight it off.”

“Plus, they have no idea you know more about actual construction than they will ever know.”

“They have been catching on as I design things in ways, they have not thought of because of my trade background.”

“How many did you remodel from the foreclosures?”

“We started slowly of course. I made my goal of 100 before I went to the university for this degree. That included training Craig to do it the last eighteen months before I left.”

“I heard it was a very lucrative business so I can see him coming over to do that instead of the golf course.”

“You don’t know?”

“Know?”

“The city divested of the course and with all he made he owns in now. Well, I got to invest some in it too as did the others, his trust is the main investor. The developers wanted it, but the city said there would be no approval forthcoming for the development of it. It has to remain a golf course within the original boundaries. They drove away the speculators and the city chose the guy they knew over some faceless corporation.”

“It’s a small town in many ways still.”

“That it is, and I did not tell you this and will deny it. You’re an owner of it too.”

“What, how?”

“It is amazing what you can do with old signatures and modern technology.” She was laughing.

I just shook my head; I would get down to discovering what he did later. “Any questions?”

“Your footprint for the compound is larger than the lot.”

“Land contracts on the surrounding three parcels getting put in place soon.” Mary came over then as I was sitting and started to suck my cock clean.

“I figured that no way you would not have everything in order. When do I get to meet the others?”

“Not likely in person but we can do a zoom or some such and work to get it started.”

“I’ll need some signatures and a deposit of course.”

“Always ask for the money to close the deal.”

“You taught me that.”

“And you remembered.” Mary was simply nursing on me not more than that. I put my hand on her head and simply rubbed it as she continued.

“I will look at different types of houses that might work and we can discuss it over zoom.”

“My email address is the same as before. If you don’t have it still, I will text it to you.”

“It’s saved, I will pull it up and send over all the contracts and the deposit information along with where to wire it.”

“I complete it all and we can schedule up the zoom then. I am thinking along the lines of an open floor plan and high ceilings in the main house. Surprise me with the rest.”

She laughed and we said our goodbyes. I put my hand on Mary’s head and pushed my mouth down around my cock. She continued to use her tongue as it was in the entrance to her throat. No doubt she had perfected her breathing techniques when that happened in her past. Mary didn’t move and I heard her breathing through her nose. I leaned back and removed my hand and she started to lift and fall on my cock again. Tongue licking my balls as she was fully down.

“That is a truly exotic experience.” She added her teeth on the upswing, and I felt myself shiver and then she was down again, she continued and finally, I pushed her head down and came down her throat. She never struggled just stayed there and licked my balls. After she came and sat in my lap.

“I got mine this morning but that did not mean I didn’t want to clean you now. My periods make me much more attentive and focused.”

“I can do attentive and focused.”

“Let’s see how you do in the second trimester with the four of us.” She giggled.

“Likely about how I will do when we pass the ninety days,” I replied.

“None of us are complaining.” She smiled.

“I am not either. We will move forward, and things will all fall into place as we do. The question is the quarantine and how long and severe it becomes.”

“It’s all still so new that we’re just surviving it for now.”

“I think that it’s actually a benefit, I doubt that we would all exist like this without it.”

“I know, we covered it all before. The issue is it is still all the unknown and little ability to have any life outside of this.”

“It’s the question of more births or divorces after a year. There are no separate lives now. Imagine having a house full of children and all being in the same place then twenty-four seven.”

“I’m going to sound very nonclinical, but this is crazy. Not only what we have here not but the entire environment outside of the house.”

“I’m a home now, a house is a structure a home is what the people make of the structure.”

“It’s been a long time since I was in a home then.”

“Imagine what it will be like in a year with the five of us and four babies.”

“Crazy”

“Three years and the five of us, two nannies and eight children under the age of two. Plus, the six grandparents living close by who will be dropping in. Not counting your and Ann’s parents with Di and Sue’s also.”

“You just made now seem a very simple time.”

“The only constant is change and we are in for a constant change. Then is the question of when the next spy arrives.”

“Spy?”

“Where is your sister? Three of you right.”

“She was on the east coast last I heard. She cut me out of her life because of my past.”

“Did she cut Ann out or your parents?”

“Not to my knowledge.”

“Then why have we not heard from her or Di more from her parents?” I asked.

“We are under your direct influence, so they have stopped exploring that option. They have to find a way to discover what is happening.”

“We should talk this over with Ann when they finish later today.”

“Speaking of later today what is the dinner plan.”

“We can go look what’s in the refrigerator or decide to order in whose choice, is it?” I asked.

“Yours.”

“You know me and Greek.”

“Let’s go look at what we have and decide now.” We got up to review what was in the refrigerator. Tomorrow would be another grocery day it appeared. The choice of Greek was made, and we decided to go pick it up as Ann had heard the delivery services were taking a huge cut on the price of the meals from the restaurants. Makes supporting them less attractive when that support was being eroded by the delivery services.

Di, Sue, and Ann came out from the various rooms and bathrooms to join Mary and me. “It appears we need to make another market run in the morning. I have the choice and it’s all Greek to me.”

“Of course, it is Dad’s eat the same food until they are sick of it.”

Guilty as charged, “Good thing we rotate then isn’t it.” I laughed.

“Mary has dessert now a pie made earlier just for her,” Ann said.

“I’ll go with him to pick it up,” Di said.

“I’ll call in the order and get things set while Mary has her dessert first.” Sue was shedding clothes and had Mary flowing along running her hands on freshly uncovered skin.

“Let’s go before we follow them into the bedroom and have no dinner again,” Di said taking my hand.

“You might notice I am still undressed.”

“We took care of that inconvenience. There is a set of clothes now in the garage for each of us. You can get dressed in there and we will be off to pick up our dinner.”

“What is so important that you want to ask me?” I stopped taking Di’s hand and looked into her eyes.

“Let’s go to the garage and I’ll ask you there.”

We went in and dressed then she stopped to look directly at me. “Why did you not have a child with my mother?”

“Not part of the agreement.”

“Agreement?” she asked.

“Yes, we agreed to what our time was going to be and for how long. We never discussed the idea of having a child together.” I was not going to out Rachel’s medical issues she told me as that was not mine to share.

“Why not?”

“Why does it matter to you?”

“You had all of those other children with all of the other women.”

“That’s a very true statement and a different set of circumstances and agreements completely.”

She stopped to ponder that and then looked again. “Why do I want to have children with you?”

“Why do you?”

“It’s not right that you ask me a question after I asked you a question.”

“You mean it is not fair.” I laughed.

“Yes, it’s not fair but I am not going to use the fair word.”

“Okay. Tell me why you would make a good mother for the children we will have together?”

“That’s still a question to my question.”

“Yes, it is. And it is also my answer to your question.” She stopped to ponder again.

“I’m a good person trying to be better, kind, considerate, warm, and loving. I care for others as well as myself. I enjoy the life I have made for myself and my career.” She stopped then.

“Is there any reason in all of that why I would not want to have a child or children with you?”

“No.”

“Now why do you want me to be the father and daddy to your child or children?”

“You are strong, accomplished, seasoned in life, have been in the world, and survived what has happened to you good and bad. You’re trustworthy, brave, protective, and caring. I could go on, but you understand what I mean now.”

“You knew all that about yourself and about me before we started this. What is bothering you?”

“How can you do that?”

“Dad’s rule others drool”

“We are making a lifelong connection in such a short time.”

“I agree.”

“You’re not worried or afraid?”

“Every day. It’s crazy I just had this crazy discussion with Mary before you all came out. Yet in all of this craziness in the world and with what we are doing I am at peace with it.”

“You said you were worried and afraid every day but you’re at peace with what we are doing?”

“What does tomorrow hold?”

“I don’t know?”

“Neither do I nor does anyone else. We make plans and build on the faith we will be here to see that next day. I want to see that next day with all four of you in it. And I want to see it with the love and laughter of children because I want you to have that life with children also.”

“You want to provide for us and for our wants to sacrifice to achieve that?”

“I am very fortunate that I don’t have to experience the financial sacrifices that many people would have to for this to be a reality. We have not gotten past the honeymoon phase of our pandemic arranged marriage yet to know what other sacrifices are involved.”

“Pandemic arranged marriage.”

“You know about arranged marriages I’m certain.”

“I’ve heard about them of course but don’t know anything about the realities of it.”

“Parents with or without a matchmaker depending on the culture arrange for their children to be married. They may have met previously or done so on their wedding day. Either way that day they leave as a married couple to face all of life’s challenges and happiness together.”

“That is so strange.”

“Crazy even. So, we have a pandemic matchmaker. In the true American tradition, we tested out sexual compatibility first and then looked around and thought this might not be so bad given the circumstances, and as time has passed even a short time, we don’t see a place in our lives where the others are not in it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.