Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

I woke up with nature calling and in the same place as always. Di had moved farther down my chest so I could not tap on her head with my chin and my arms were well trapped with beautiful women. I rocked my hips back and forth and lifted them until Di stirred and she looked up at me.

“Yeah, I can feel it on my belly. Let me help you.”

She gently got up being careful of my balls and then rolled first Ann and then Sue out of my arms so I could sit up. I got out of bed, and she moved back to the place I vacated.

I was in the bathroom, took care of my ablations, and then got in the shower since no one came in needing anything. A shower and brushing my teeth reminded me I needed to head off to the motel grab my things and bring them all here. I would drop off the long-term rental at the local branch.

There was no widespread greeting this morning when I exited so I headed off to the kitchen to get the coffee going. Having watched Ann make the coffee the day before I worked my way around the kitchen and found the necessary components and had the pot brewed. There were no movements from the bedroom and no sounds of the bathrooms being used either. I looked around and found the sugar, creamer, some cups, and a tray for it all. My venture into the refrigerator revealed that there was not much available for breakfast and with the lockdown, brunch was a thing of the past.

I decided we would work on breakfast after they were up and going. Up and going required coffee for me and given that they each had drunk it the morning before I just brought the pot along.

There in the bed were three sleeping beauties not having moved much since I saw them after my shower. I walked over and set the tray down on the dresser. Poured myself a cup and then sat in the chair just watching them.

Coffee I determined long ago has magical properties it can wake anyone from a dead sleep just by the smell of it. I was not disappointed yet again when a few minutes later first Ann then Di and finally Sue began to stir and then sat up in the bed.

“Is that coffee Daddy?” Sue asked.

“Nectar of the gods,” I replied.

I got up and poured three cups taking the tray over so they could add what they wanted.

I got a thank you from all three of them and a nice show of pert breasts as they sat up and drank.

“It appears there is not much food in the refrigerator, or we would be having breakfast also.”

“We will have to go shopping then today,” Ann said.

“Do we shop before we eat or find a way to get breakfast delivered?”

“It sucks not to be able to go to brunch.” Di pouted.

“That’s the sad reality then again I am here because of the same reality.”

“More than a fair trade then” she giggled.

“So let’s work on finding breakfast that does not include golden arches or any of those types. Then later we need to shop, and I have to head over to the hotel and grab my things. I’ll drop the car off at the local rental place.”

“Sounds like we have a busy day when we add our showers,” Ann said.

“We will have to work on lust burning later this afternoon.”

“We will Daddy,” Di added.

“Yes, we most certainly will.” Ann chipped in.

“Lust is always required to be burnt off.” Sue snickered.

I played around with my phone and found a breakfast place that would deliver provided the order was more than $75. Orders were all taken, I put it in and rounded up to the $75 for the tip. Ann gave me the house address and the food was ordered. They each took off then to a shower and the race was on. I got dressed and waited for the food to arrive.

Short showers and wet heads greeted me about half an hour later. The food arrived and I thanked the kid who dropped it off. Reminding him his tip was in with the order.

He was gone and the sluts were all their legs wide sitting face out in their chairs, showing off their charms and tempting me to put the breakfast away as I dropped my clothes.

“Breakfast, shopping, hotel, and back here, we can work on all the lust issues you still have.”

“Yes, Daddy” they replied as I put the boxes on the table. They moved their chairs, and we grabbed what we had ordered. Our hunger for food sated, and we divided into Ann and I for my things, Sue and Di would go shopping.

It took longer than we expected but in today’s new world reality that was expected. Ann and I did make a pit stop at the liquor store next to the hotel after we got my things and had checked out. I was reminded that I could not return until after the governor had lifted the quarantine from level one. We hit the liquor store and worked my card out enough to hold us over for a week or three. Dropped the rental off and made it back in time to help Di and Sue to unload the groceries.

“It was a mad house there. You would think it’s the end of the world and we can never get anything again.” Sue said.

“Half the shelves were stripped bare already,” Di added.

“Should we make some online orders?” I asked.

“At least we will be in the queue to get something delivered that way,” Ann said.

‘What’s the most pressing need now?” I asked.

“We got a lot of the basics so we’re okay and with a Sugar Daddy we can always order in,” Di added.

“I don’t think we will starve. What are they hoarding now that we might need to work on getting?”

“TP and paper towels were gone,” Sue said

“How are we situated for that?” I asked.

“We’re Big Store members and they had a sale two weeks ago. So, we stocked up.” Ann said smugly.

“Better lucky than good.”

“Does that mean we can be bad?” Sue asked.

“Do we need to work on discipline if you are?” I asked with a chuckle.

“We will discuss that later,” Di added.

“We finished the groceries and went to Ann’s car.”

“We’re having a party” Sue cried out when she saw all of the booze and wine in the car.

“Have to have the needed essentials,” I said.

I got my things and then all the liquor into the garage and closed the door. We walked into the house and they all dropped their clothes at the door. Made our way over to the kitchen while and put the groceries away.

“Shopping’s done, your things are here, rental returned, and the groceries put away,” Sue said.

“Time for the lust burning” Di added.

“Better go get me a pill then Ann it’s going to be a long afternoon.” Ann set off to grab a pill that her dad had left and I spoke quietly to Di and Sue.

“Go get me some soft pieces to tie Ann up with. Four will do” Di looked at me grinned and walked away.

“Let’s get a chair I can sit on for a while and we will get his started,” I told Sue.

We found a chair and put it in the middle of the living room. Ann returned with my blue pill and a glass of water. I put the pill in my mouth and took a drink.

“You need to use the lil girls’ room there Ann?” I asked.

She looked at me and then walked to the bathroom. Di came back with some soft pieces of cloth that looked like they came from bath robes. I sat in the chair and Ann flushed and came back out to join us.

“Okay, Ann come here and sit on my lap.” Ann came to me and I used a hand to hold her back as I then lined up my cock to tap her rosebud. She started to sit down and I pulled her to me and seated in her ass. I spread my legs wide and spoke to Di.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.