Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 58

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 58 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

I woke to a head of hair and a warm mouth on my cock. From the color of the hair, it was Mary doing the honors and she continued alternating deep sucking, with licks and small scrapings of her teeth. I just laid back for a while and then put a hand on her head and pushed her head down as my cock went deeper. That signaled her and she bobbed up and down sucking and before long I was filling her mouth as she stopped with me down her throat. I had finished and she sat up then crawled forward and kissed me. We exchanged a kiss for a time and then she laid down on me.

“That was a wonderful way to begin the morning can I return the favor?”

“If you don’t mind having red wings you most certainly can. I explained that the shot stopped most of my periods but not always. I’m a bit crampy, and spotty and have a plug in but it is mild.”

“Not my first go at red wings and if you’re good with it I am also.”

It was a bit messy, and we would need to wash the sheets but a morning fuck after a blow job of that quality was truly enjoyable and long-lasting. We finished as Mary lay exhausted the constant orgasms had drained her body. She was back asleep then as I got up to take care of my morning necessities which included a shower. I noticed that the bedroom door was closed likely to help the others stop their sympathy orgasms.

Mary joined me a short time after I was in the shower, and we spent an enjoyable but too short of a time washing and caressing each other before we stopped and turned the water off.

I was drying her when she said. “I never understood why people would choose just one person as their lifelong sex partner. After last night and then this morning. I can see clearly now as the old song says. What makes this so much more is that you are as close to me as you are to each of us.”

“A learned skill as I have had many women at the same time and learned that keeping my focus on each when I was with them was more important than trying to focus on all of them at once.”

“How did you learn that?”

“Lilly was my main focus and she helped me to understand the wants and needs of the other women that were in a group with me. Those women were also with Lilly.”

“That’s how you could leave me here so satisfied and then have any one of the others be close to you and just focus on them.”

“It is in many ways like the dancing last evening. When that person is dancing with me, she is my focus. The one I sing to not and audience I am performing for.”

“You are much too smart not to know where this is headed with the four of us.”

“And much too wise to try and avoid it.” I kissed her as I left, and she worked on finishing up her morning with a blow dryer involved.

I was in the kitchen a package of bagels and cream cheese on the counter, and I could hear Ann speaking to her students. There was coffee in the pot. I sliced a bagel and put it in the toaster and was pouring my second cup of coffee when it popped up. I made that one and added another to the toaster. I looked over and Mary was coming out of the bedroom. I poured her a cup of coffee and handed that and the bagel to her as the other one popped up.

“Merci Beaucoup,” she said and took them from my hand, and went to sit at the table.

I fixed my bagel and then went to join her. “I was so tempted to go all Gomez Addams on you there.” I laughed and then took a bite.

“I’ll have to tell the others of your fetish for that.” She took a drink of her coffee and then a bite of bagel.

“I am not overly concerned but always...” Mary cut me off.

“They agreed to let you sleep in and that I was more than encouraged to help you wake this morning. Yes, we can and will be jealous at times of our times with being your focus. What makes that less destructive is that we know you watch each of us and take the time to find a way to focus just on us.” She stopped to take a drink and another bite of her bagel.

“It’s a strange situation in strange times and I never thought to enter a polyamorous relationship especially when you considered my diagnosis and lifestyle choice. I doubt that is what the others were thinking yet here we are with a Man whom we are all coming to love as our together. Yes, I said the love word. We all have noticed you have been avoiding saying it. My training would say that it is your past with Lilly and your daughters. That loss keeping you hostage.” She stopped to finish the last of that half of the bagel and drink some more.

“Without the deep psychological investigation. I will tell you that Lilly was and is the love of a lifetime. I was very satisfied to live the rest of my life as it was. Then the fickle finger of fate found me and here we are.” I finished up my half of the bagel and then the rest of the coffee in my cup, I took my cup and hers to refill them and returned as she was swallowing the last of her half.

She took her cup from me, and a small drink then said. “And yet, here we are.”

“Never a truer statement.” I started on my second half of the bagel and some coffee, while she did the same.

“Plans for today?” I asked.

“I’m in my thinking mode about where I want to explore for my Ph.D. now. I’ll go sit in the bedroom and get a yellow pad and ponder. You?”

“I’ll grab the sheet toss them in the washer and then pull out my computer and get started with the city. I have to talk with the aunties and uncles to know if they are still on board after thinking things through this weekend. Then work to make that happen. That was as close to each other will negate the need for an escrow, but the agreement still needs to be notarized and the funds transferred.”

“You do that so effortlessly.”

“What?”

“You just shifted to making those dreams a reality.”

“What’s the old saying, It’s only money. It can’t buy you love or happiness. This is what I do for a career. You can look at people and work to help them where you see the issues. I do the same in a different way and place is all.”

“It’s not ‘is all.’ The security of your place is what is making this easier for all of us. We’re here looking past the here and now and all this uncertainty to a future that changes our lives in ways we hope for and have doubts about. You just march forward.”

“I’m as uncertain as all of you together. While being as certain of this as I breathe. Life has taught a horrid lesson that death awaits us all. For all intents and purposes until the great reveal last week, I was an orphan. Yes, there are friendships of varying levels in my life outside of this house. What I am working to build with all of you together is a home. Houses are building, homes are family.”

“You understand that action is the action of love and while you’re not thinking of the implications of not saying that. I have and said so this morning. Now that I have, I am not going to stop saying it. The others are going to follow. Decide now to go with the flow and verbalize that love with us as we are going to with you.” She stopped to finish everything and got up to clean her cup and plate. I followed her into the bedroom once I had done the same. Took the sheets to the washer in one hand and held onto my laptop with the other.

I turned on the laptop and waited for it to boot up and then went to my emails. There was one from Fran at the top of the list. I opened it and it read.

Son,

Yes, we are all claiming you now. No, we’re not adding you to the wills and trusts just yet. Ha Ha. We’re contacting the attorney for the land contracts and will get them completed and then have you contact him to fund things. We had a very lively discussion about all moving in together and let’s say that it was white-marbled last night. We think that having a couple of the university students live with us is a good thing so we will need that contact information. We are looking forward to your plans for the place and the home you’re going to build with those four. Just remember that we committed to you and by extension them. You never fail to amaze us when you decide to put your mind to a task. Life gives us lots of second chances, thirds, fourths, and more. You just need to step up and take that chance and put one foot forward.

Love us all

P.S. Did you teach them to dance yet? Ha Ha

I sat for a minute to take it in. They were endorsing the relationship we were building. They were committed to the compound idea and had decided to move in together. Rather than an impersonal e-mail, I walked back into the bedroom to grab my cell phone. Mary looked up from the bed as I made my way in and went back to her pad as I walked back out.

I turned on the phone and surprisingly there were no calls to it or texts either. I scrolled down and called Clayton’s number.

“Hello, this is Clayton.”

“Hello, this is the universal survival society checking if you still believe that survival is an option.”

“It’s always an option the question is whether others will survive is the real question.”

“You in the office or home working/schooling it?”

“I escaped to the man cave for a while. It won’t last of course as a hunting or rescue party will come to find me soon enough.”

“Things in Sanfu mode with your foreign students still?”

“Lots of very concerned parents worrying if their child can survive them not coming to the rescue.”

“Send cash, is always the best advice for a concerned parent.” I laughed.

“I am certain that they are getting an earful from their offspring about that option also.”

“I may have a connection to help you out with a couple of additional ones.”

“Now you have my attention.”

“Long time dear friends of my parents have decided to move in together. Three married couples and when I discussed how you had adopted a nanny, they expressed an interest in that idea.”

“They want nannies?”

“Think more along the line of some live-in help to ease this new life of quarantine.”

“Simple rent and food exchange?”

“Didn’t ask, don’t know. They are ambulatory and still taking care of the day-to-day. This existence of being locked away from others has them thinking this might be a better idea.”

“Can’t hurt to put it out there and see how it is received and plays out.” He replied.

“I’ll leave it in your hands to work out the details. I’ll text you Fran’s contact info and let you work your magic.”

“Thanks for thinking of this and for the help. I can understand the parental concern and we’ll see how it shakes out.” Just then I heard the door open and a cry of Daddy sound.

“Sounds like you have been discovered.”

“That I have and it’s still the best sound I could hear. You have my eternal thanks, my friend. Now off to the parental zone.”

We said our goodbyes then and I shot an e-mail to Fran that I had passed her information along to Clayton at the university. That I would wait to follow up with the attorney when I was contacted. And that the dancing had been very enjoyable.

That accomplished I looked up the city site and found the building employee directory and number. As I expected all the old timers, I had known for years appeared to have departed, likely to retirement rather than passing on but who knows?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.