Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 56

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 56 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

I woke to the bed shaking as Di was riding me. The others were all in sympathy cums as hers rocked through her. It was light out so not an early morning romp. I looked and Ann was staring at me, so I leaned over to kiss her. Di continued and I felt Sue at my ear nibbling on it. “I need my ass fucked so badly,” Sue said and then continued to bite my ear lobe. Ann broke our kiss and Mary reached over and turned her to face her, the two of them locked in deep kisses.

Sue had stopped and gotten up from the bed, so my arm was free. She was back in then a popped a pill in my mouth. “Ass fuck Sunday coming down.” She called out and Di looked at her as she was cumming again. I swallowed and Di was lifting while Sue had a hold of my cock. Di adjusted and I slipped in while Sue let go and then was up behind Di pushed her down likely faster than Di was looking for.

“Oh god, so good, make it hurt.” Di was crying

“Take that cock up your ass slut” Sue followed up with.

Di was moving up and Sue would shove her down to my pubes rubbing her ass as she did.

“Cum for him slut” Sue took Di’s teats and twisted them forcing a squall to emerge and she came and then fell forward.

Sue rolled Di off and then was sitting in place lining her ass up with my cock. She pushed the tip in and then forced me deep in her this time the squall was all hers. Ann rolled over to look at Sue and Mary got up from the bed and then was behind Sue. Fingers full of teats she twisted and pulled at them as Sue kept her pace and was cumming constantly. Ann moved off the bed and then was sitting next to me taking Di and placing her face between her thighs. I heard a loud crack and saw Sue raising her hand again to hit Di’s ass.

Sunday morning was truly cumming down. Sue began to shake and with the pull on her teats moan and beg for more and then she fell forward. Mary rolled her off next to me and then went over to the side of the bed and laid across her. Shaking her ass as an open invitation. I moved off the bed then and behind Mary. Put my cock at her bud as she spread her cheeks and then with a hand full of hair I piled in. They had woken up with a need and now the beast in me was awake as well. It was an ass fuck fest and we made the most of it. I finally finished in Ann’s ass and then had to use the bathroom. Di joined me in the shower after I had pissed in the bowl, I was still solid from the pill so I took her ass again.

“Enjoy Sue’s idea of fun? “I asked continuing to pound her.

“It hurts so good now and tomorrow I will be fighting to sit still as the itch returns later”

Sue joined us in the shower and Di finished and made her way out. “I do enjoy it when you want to let your kink out,” I said as I was washing her and fingering her ass.

“A wicked idea came to me just before I woke, and I was your property. A slave like any other you have owned, and I wanted to feel that from you. You have had my ass before but today it’s like you’re truly claiming me.”

I pushed her forward and her hands came up to support her, the water washed over her back as I lined up and took that ass. She wanted to be claimed she was going to feel it for days as she sat and tried to teach calls tomorrow and beyond. The water would remove any lube, and I would be beaten and sore as they were, but that ass would know I owned it. The water started to cool so I finished with her as she came one last huge cum and then started to slide down the tile.

Water off, near a comatose woman in my hands. I dried her as best I could and dropped her in the bed, where surprise Di was snoozing away also. I was refreshed and looking for more. I found that in the way of the coffee is ready and Mary eating Ann’s ass pie. After a cup I walked behind Mary, Ann saw me and took a hand full of the hair there to hold her in place. I lined up on that ass and pushed in. Mary started to scream, and Ann pulled her tighter. “Eat my ass lil sister slut of mine.”

There was some by-play going on that was likely looking back at Mary’s episode with them. That didn’t matter now as I started to pound into Mary which had the table moving as she pushed into Ann’s ass, Ann holding her head in place with now two handfuls of hair.

Sue and Di walked in as I was taking Mary’s ass. There were multiple slaps on Mary’s ass and lower back as I pulled back only to drive forward. “She was nasty with us all and while we forgive, we don’t forget.’ Di said.

“I don’t hear her complaining.” I laughed.

“Difficult to do that as her head is held to Ann’s ass,” Sue added.

Ann heard then and she let go of her hair. “Oh god so good, fuck my ass take it, claim me.” Sue and then Di reached in to grab a teat and worked them over. There was a scream and then Mary’s head was lying on Ann’s mounds. Her body was supported by my arm and then wrapped under her. I pulled out while Sue and Di lifted her off Ann. I reached under and picked her up to carry her.

“What happened,” Di asked.

“The little death strikes again,” I replied.

“Put her on the couch,” Ann said. I did that and then Di put a cover on her and sat next to her.

I sent Sue to get the sheets from the bed and took Ann to the laundry room. It was time for her little death so she and her sister had that special bond. Sue was back the sheets tossed in the laundry and I put Ann on her knees and pointed her to Sue. “Work on her for the nice treat she is helping you enjoy.”

A short time later Sue had come twice the sheets were washing enough to get the extra stimulation I thought Ann would need. I put Ann’s tits on the top of the washer and got behind her and entered her ass. I was harder longer this time than I had been before the point was, I was hard and as a side note raw and red. I was in Ann’s ass fucking her as Sue stood next to me and watched. It was a short time before the spin cycle started, and that was when it hit Ann. She started to moan more and cum harder and I decided to pick up my spend and drove into her slowly it began the flush across her back, The head down on the machine then she cumming with a scream and she was done.

I picked her up with Sue’s help and had her open the side door. Ann woke up in my arms Sue was kissing me as I held on to Ann.

“That was so intense,” Ann said weakly

“I can’t wait for my turn, but he is too sore and tired now,” Sue said and then pouted.

Di showed up then with some water. “Mary woke up, so I brought these for you all.” We all thanked her and then drank them right down.

Sue went in with Di and Ann looked at me. “I’m good to go inside but I’m happy to just stay here too.”

That was when my stomach made itself self-know and we realized that we had passed up breakfast. Mary showed up then and came over to push Ann’s legs off and sit down on my lap her head on my shoulder Ann set herself the same way and the two of them melted into me.

The sun was out, and we got a little redder than we would have liked by the time Sue came to bring us in for brunch. The two of them stood first and then reached and pulled me out of the chair. Sue looked down and disappeared. We were just coming to the table when she reappeared and slathered my cock with the salve. She pushed Ann and Mary over and used what was left on their asses also. Sue and Di had made a wonderful brunch and I was not much for moving. Ann and Mary got up to clean While Sue helped me up and to the chair. Di was on one leg and Sue on the other as it was their turn to melt into me.

We want to have our turn with the little death. Di said in her cute lil girl voice.

“Not much I can do at the moment to accommodate that.”

“Oh, it won’t be long for you to recover. A day without a hole is a wasted day for you.” Sue giggled.

“One of us will give you a nice slow soft housewife fuck if you need it.” Di giggled then also.

Ann and Mary came over then. Mary, you know how to give a soft housewife fuck?” Sue asked.

“I was trained in many ways to help men. That was one of them at the clinic.”

“He’s all sore and red and a day without a hole is a wasted day. He might need to have one of your clinic-approved soft house wife’s.” Di laughed.

Mary started to laugh, and Ann joined her which had the other two going and finally I had to join in.

We spent the rest of the day playing housemaids and catching up. With five of us in the house, we went through a lot of everything. The three of them needed to work on lesson plans for the upcoming week. They had most of those done as it’s the same plan year after year, but they said little tweaks were always needed. Being online likely had additional issues for them too.

Mary and I were on the chair her in my lap. “How are they handling all the time we are spending together?”

“Well, you saw how they lashed out at some of the past. But as long as we’re not keeping them from us. They live with it, if begrudgingly.”

“You know that the incomes they are earning...” she put her finger to my mouth.

“Think about this, they on their own earned those degrees, credentials, and additional certificates. Years were spent to be where they are now. Just as I have spent years. I’ll find my way to where I am supposed to be professional. Right now, they have found theirs.” She looked at me for a while and then kissed me.

“We know what you want to and could easily do. The ROI on just that account showed us that you were completely honest about what you wanted. They and I have to honor all the work we put into our careers. I know the payback vs the investment is a long slow slog to financial independence. Add in they truly believe they are making a difference in the lives of the students they teach.”

“I get it.”

“I knew you would, a year or a few years from now with a child each or a home full of children. Change is the only constant, and we know that all the plans of today will not survive as we look at them tomorrow.”

“I’m impressed.”

“Why is that?”

“I thought you were only working on your nymphomania at the university. It appears some of those other classes sunk in.”

“You’re a study in Ab want me to start the oral report.”

“I’m a bit too tender for that.” I laughed knowing well that she was not making it a sexual issue.

“I should just make you suffer.”

“Oh, the slings and arrows I must suffer.”

“What’s your degree in?”

“Business Management. I went to school to get rich helping people.”

“Touché” she replied.

“Just a BS in that?”

“That’s it, didn’t see the need for the MBA when it was just me hanging a shingle out in a business that didn’t even need the degree.”

“You realize that all of us have more advanced degrees than you do?”

“Want to try and keep score in another realm?’ I asked with a laugh.

“No, I know we can’t compete with you all of us together at this point or likely even at the end of our careers. I was just balancing the tables.”

“I used to pay for grades.”

“You did not.”

“I did.”

“You’re an academic fraud?”

“They were not for my grades.”

“Whose?”

“Consuelo’s she was the fourteen-year-old intern I hired after I had to shoot her for tagging my building one evening.”

“You shot a fourteen-year-old.”

“Paint gun with skunk oil balls. In my defense, what I did not know was that she was a she when I shot her.”

“Why did you hire her?’

“Self-preservation.”

“Self- preservation?”

“Her mother worked for the county, she tracked down that I owned the building. Her father who is a Mason brought her to my office. You ever see the size of a Mason’s arms?”

“And you hired her why?”

“Lots of reasons, I guess. What I tell myself is that it was insurance that my building would not be tagged again.”

“And when others look at it?” She cocked that eye at me.

“I saw a kid who was likely the bonus baby, her siblings were all older and out of the home by then. She was drifting with two parents working and not providing enough support.”

“You rescued a waif off the streets.”

“That’s a little Dickens for me but in the cold bright light of reality Yeah.”

“What did your office staff think?

“You mean the four that I owned at that point including sasha as my free-willed slave. Those four?”

“That free-willed slave still freaks me out. I mean even for Ab to do that as they did.”

“No one was more surprised when they did it than me. Anyways back to Zoey as she called herself then.”

“Zoey, I thought you said she was Consuelo.”

“You were listening.”

“I’m in a career where you have to listen.” She giggled and stuck her tongue out.

“Humberto and Zoey nee Consuelo show up at my office. She is still ripe from the skunk oil at that point. I had to open the windows. Well, Humberto is ready to rip me apart. To my good fortune I had picked up the spray can she had dropped after she was skunked. She fell apart then, and it was only that I shot her. I of course denied shooting her and their only evidence she was shot was a welt on her ass. Unwilling to show said welt we negotiated.”

“You wanted to see her ass?”

“No, I wanted it to all go away but Humberto had blood in his eye.”

“This is just too good to not be true.”

“Some back and forth, I made her write a report on Robinson Caruso’s man Friday. Then hired her. The weekend had helped dissipate her Peppie la pew by then. I gave her to sasha then to work on the report and once they had their prodigy in hand it was a done deal.”

“You gave her to them when they really didn’t want to bring her into your office?”

“See you do listen.”

“Stop it, now she’s in your office working at fourteen?’

“Everyone has friends in places to help get things done. I had a client whose wife worked at the school district. A simple call gets me a work permit. All above board and legal.”

“What did you do from there and how did you come to pay for grades?”

“There was a mild uproar as we enjoyed ourselves in my office many, many days. Consuelo by then as I refused to call her Zoey and had her tell me her real name. I did offer to call her the Princess chola as a compromise. She wisely chose Consuela and then was soon soaking up everything from all of them. Knowing I didn’t know what to do with a fourteen-year-old in the office. I let them tell me and I was the boss that got her to do it.”

“Well.”

“I came up with the term learning to learn. Then I sent her to every contractor I had working with me on the repairs, and she had to observe there for two days and write a report.”

“By then sasha was reviewing her reports to help her English skills, Tiff had basically adopted her as a daughter. Penny saw her potential for more and Carol wanted to make her into another Carol.”

“One day Carol comes to me and asks what I am going to do with her reports and how am I going to make any money from all she is learning. I viewed it as a social experiment and not a business venture. Well, Carol dissuaded me of that idea real quick and thought with all of the contacts, knowledge, and additional skills she would learn over time we could open a foreclosure business. Buy them from the bank and fix them to flip. Carol came from the banking world before she was outed and asked to move on. One of the best people to ever fall into my lap professionally and personally. You and she have a child together and she is a confirmed lesbian.”

“Said confirmation only goes skin deep with some.” I smiled.

“Skin deep is not as deep as you were obviously.”

“Back to Consuelo. The plan was for two years and then we would start to buy, repair and flip. Rumors and gossip got out about what I was experiencing then, and Lilly heard it. Lilly was the one with her ear to the ground as they like to say. I sold everything but the properties. Took care of my final obligations and freed the slaves.”

“Took care of your final obligations?’

“It was lizzy who wanted four children. She got the bonus with the twins.” I shrugged my shoulders.

“The purchasing of grades?”

“I did not purchase as much as a reward for them.”

“Go on.”

“A’s were a hundred, B’s seventy-five. C’s were twenty-five, D’s were zero, and any F’s voided that semester’s payout.”

“Let me guess she never had less than an A.”

“Exactly, hard to be out tagging when you need to study.”

“What happened when you left.”

“I don’t know. My best friend Craig came into a trust fund, and he bought me out of the business. Then he set it up for Tiff who is his wife, along with Carol, Penny, and sasha to own it. That left Consuelo as the only employee.”

“Only you.”

I shrugged my shoulders. “Lilly opened the door for this and that’s what happened. Everything from that opening to now is because of it.”

“Think that if you want. It’s because of who you are not that you and she opened this.”

I stopped then and took a deep breath. Was it because of who I was and what I had become that all this was a reality now? Lilly had been gone for years and here I was with these four making long-term plans for our future. It had been very quick, the pandemic a part of that no doubt. But it felt very real, and it opened new doors into my past that I had never known about. “You’re saying that all this came to fruition because it is me?” I asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.