Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 52

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 52 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

I awoke with Mary next to me and the other three up and going. Mary looked at me and smiled. “Good morning work out your issues after yesterday?”

“I have issues?”

“Not if last night was any indication.”

“Ever had a moment where it just came all together and felt right?”

“I came all night, so I have had that previously not nearly enough mind you after last night. And yes, I have had that everything right feeling before. It can seem magical.”

“If it wasn’t for you, I would start now?”

“Why me?”

“Your shot does not wear off until the end you said.”

“Oh you, don’t tell them that or they will all get a head start.”

“It’s why I said it only to you now. My lips are sealed why yours are going to be wide open often.”

“We didn’t know what your response was going to be after yesterday?”

“Humm, fuck it, but you’re not it that comes to mind.”

“You were on a mission last night. It was all pussy all the time. Just like you were all ass the other evening.”

“I am becoming much more comfortable with all of you and you’re that way with me. I’ll let you in on a not-so-secret secret, I love sex like a nympho.” I laughed.

“You are never going to be soft and tender with us?”

“Never say never obviously I have learned. What I know is that I am not going to do is fuck then roll over to go to sleep.”

“Not to cut this short, but they need to be fed soon and I heard the showers stop. The blow dryers will be after they finish their enemas.”

We got out of bed and went to make breakfast. Made the simple oatmeal and fruit and then Mary took off to shower while I put it all together. The three of them were out as I heard the shower for Mary start. They came by and I got kisses, winks, and raised eyebrows. Mary made her way out as they were getting up to head to the bathrooms then and off to class. She sent me off to the showers and when I finished and was back shiny and clean, we sat down. Me in the chair and her in my lap.”

I want to make some calls to all the slaves and my property. Touch bases with my partner and look at my emails and investments. It’s not exciting but it’s overdue.

I need to touch base with my advisor and start the discussion to change my thesis. I’m still stuck with what I want to do. I’ll explain the locking of the nympho to her and see how she reacts. Then discuss all the other changes.

Let’s set the timer to nine forty-five. We can work on the snacks for a break then and work on anything left after that until lunch.

We quickly got things put away and Mary went to the back bedroom while I sat down in the chair a glass of water nearby and made the first on my calls.

“Hello, Partner.”

“Well, hello to you too.”

“How are things there?”

“Likely as crazy as things there. Wait, not that crazy. You’re definitely much crazier.” She said with a laugh.

“Imagine if I had taken you up on your offer and what could have happened if you want to be crazier still”

“Well, the idea of taking one for the team might not have been one of my best ideas.”

“The reason for it was one of the best though. Understand that I’m not saying I am unhappy we didn’t, but I knew what and why.”

“You were truly lost then.”

“You would not believe me if I tell you it’s even deeper than that now?”

“What, you’re okay? Not going to hurt yourself are you? I’ll find a way to get there if you are.”

“Hold up and I’ll tell you it all.” From there I went on to discuss the compound, my swinging parents, the letter, and my rescue last evening by the four.

“You’re crazier for certain.”

“It gets better tomorrow all of us are going for lunch to meet the folks.” I would have bet she never laughed that hard. At least I had never heard it.

“Hi, Mom’s and Dad’s these are my four girlfriends whom I’m going to be building this compound so we can live together and have children.”

“Enjoying this are you?”

“Immensely, it’s crazier than how we met that day.”

“That was crazy and yes, this is crazier by a factor.”

I can’t wait to hear about how this all plays out. I’ll get started on things here soon. You know most of it is just banking. With the occasional hiccup on one of the houses.”

“I’ll be certain to keep you in stitches once we have the meet-the-folk’s dinner tomorrow.”

“You do that, I’m sorry not sorry for laughing.”

“I know partner.”

“Be well, have them call me. I want their side of all of this.”

“It’s tough enough four on one you want to pile on.”

“What do you always say Higher and Deeper.”

“Me and my big mouth. Talk to you soon.”

I disconnected the easy call and sat the phone down and had a drink of water thinking I needed a makers.

I called the next number and Tiff answered.

“Hello, Tiff.”

“Well hello to you too, wait while I put this on speaker for Carol and Penny.” Greetings accomplished the inquisition began.

“We were more than a little shocked the other day.” Carol started.

“Understandable, I’ve been dealing with a lot and all I can say is that it’s on me. I’m at a place now I can be more open.”

“More open, really,” Penny said.

“Want to yell at me for a while so you can all feel better?” I asked.

“We would but we bitched enough around here until we had to go and find a place for drinks that would serve us. That just happened to be at the house of course as you can’t get a drink to go in this town.”

“That’s why it’s the city of thousand strokes.” I laughed.

“How are you doing, I mean truly doing? Tiff asked.

“You ever thought things could not get crazier and then they did?”

“You and the four of them?” Carol asked.

“If only” And I went on to discuss the parent swinger situation, followed by the disclosure, the letter, and that it was dinner with all the folks and the compound.”

“That is way too funny for words,” Tiff added. “Mind if I pile on?” She asked with a chuckle.

“What the hell.”

“Your parents all of them were big supporters of Craig’s father all the years he was on the city council.”

“I am not going there.”

“No not that she laughed. Just don’t be too surprised at any skeletons that might walk out of closets.”

“What does that mean?”

“I’m not going to spoil that for you.”

“What did I do to you to be like that?”

“You really want me to list it all?”

“Ha Ha, I’ll take my lumps and share the wealth with you.”

“Oh no, that is all yours to savor.”

“Either of you two want to pile on with her?” I asked.

“Are you kidding? I don’t know what’s up either yet but as soon as you’re off this phone you can count on her fessing up. You she can stall we’re right here with her” Carol said.

“We have vays to make her talk,” Penny said in a horrid accent and laughed after.

“Help, save me.” Tiff was laughing.

“Any business or family issues I should know about or want to know about?”

“Kids are all doing well, Craig took over the foreclosure branch of things when they forced him out at the course. Was a year before Consuelo went to get her architecture degree. He changed up the fix and flip and brought in some of his Dad’s and friends’ money. They are our largest clients now with over 100 homes plus apartments. Beauty is everything is owned by them so it’s solid now.”

“Worried things will fall apart.”

“It’s going to get worse much worse before it starts to get better. That’s what we’re hearing. There’s enough in the business accounts and our personal accounts to keep us going. But I can see the cash flows shrink.”

“You know I’m good if you need me to be.”

“I know and we’re not there yet. Hope too not be there. Might be some that want to be bought out though. Are you open to investing?”

“Not unlimited but let me know the situation and we can work a deal if need be.”

“That’s good enough for us,” Carol said.

“You have to call us once the parents are sorted.” Penny giggled.

“I would tell you to be good, but I know it’s a lost cause.” I laughed.

We said our goodbyes then and I promised I would report back.

I knew I could use a makers now but that was not going to happen in this house after yesterday. They did their intervention last night in their own way, but I was certain I was not out of the woods with them yet.

It was just after nine and I figured that I would reach out to Clayton. The others were in class and lizzy was likely with the kids. I called the university number and asked for his office. I was surprised when it was lizzy who answered the phone.

“Dr. Moor’s office, this is Elizabeth may I help you?”

I tried to disguise my voice but who knew if she would hear through it to me? Of course, when I said “I’d like to speak to the Kemosabe” she was having none of it and replied.

“He’s been waiting for your call, Master.”

“Go join him in his office, lock the door, and put me on the speaker. I can tell you both that way.”

“Hello, Thomas.” Clayton’s voice was loud and clear.

“Hello Clayton, lizzy.”

“It’s good to hear from you. Elizabeth told me you were back in town. I’m sorry this is happening, and we can’t meet until it’s over.”

“Yes, with everything that is happening, I am surprised you’re still in the office.”

“We’re the ones holding down the fort today as it might be. It’s difficult to move it all to remote so we each take a day in the rotation That’s why Elizabeth is here with me. The Nanny is at the house with the kids.”

“Nanny?” I asked.

“Five children and you will need a nanny too.’ Lizzy said

“Plans for two already,” I replied.

“Wait, what did you just say?” Clayton asked.

“Someone keeping you in the dark there Kemosabe.”

“Apparently as I am not seeing someone’s eyes at the moment.”

“Long story short. I met four women when I returned here. I lost Lilly and the girls to an accident and then my parents to another one. It’s a long story about that. The changes now are resulting that I am going to start our own family together here with these four.”

“You and the four women living altogether?”

“Family my friend, not roommates.” I laughed.

“That explains the two nannies, clearly.”

“When did you get a nanny, I thought lizzy wanted to stay at home with them all.”

“You understand this is a university, that we have foreign students that are for all intents trapped here. I got calls from many concerned parents. And several trustees after that. This particular student is studying early child care and has parents that are concerned with her staying on campus with the current conditions.”

“Don’t tell me she is a swede?”

“How the hell did you know that?”

“It’s me remember. How the hell do I know most of this?” I laughed.

“She moved in with us and the kids needless to say are happier at the moment with her there than us. It’s an adjustment but when Tiff helped us move into the new house. There was room for a nanny of all things. Now we have one that we were not exactly looking for but it’s a good fit all the way around.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.