Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 51

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 51 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

I was reading the report that Consuelo had written about her father’s business field operations. She sat across from me and was watching as I did that.

“I’m impressed, that is a very well-written report, easy to follow and full of information. How many extra days did you go watch him work after the two I paid you for?”

“What” she shrieked “How did you know that?”

“The job I sent you out to watch and report on didn’t have a retaining wall. So, you went out another day or two with him?”

“Thursday and Friday”

“I’m impressed.”

“You are?”

“I bet he is even more so.”

“He told Mami that I went two more days.”

“Did you ask him if you could set up his new office?”

“I was going to ask Ms. Tiffany what I needed and why so when he asked, I could answer his questions.”

“Learning to learn.” I smiled and nodded my head.

“You make it so easy for me.”

“No, you make it easy for you. I just point to tell you what the way might be to do that.”

“It’s you,” she said.

“Did I go out two extra days or am I going to ask Tiff?”

“Why do you call her Tiff, everyone else calls her Tiffany and I call her Ms. Tiffany.”

“That’s a good question to ask her.” I smiled and dismissed her from the office.

Then sasha came into the office then a wide smile on her face. “Hi Daddy,” she said.

“I take it operation breed you worked again.”

“I’m going to need lots of extra cock massur to ensure my work is good for you.”

I had an afternoon with Lilly for lizzy’s last fertile day on Friday. I expected that there would be more pregnancy announcements coming. “I heard the reading and writing are difficult to keep up with. I’m glad to have the time off to work on it all.”

“The Ph.D. is the goal; this helps pay the bills and more of course. Owning and breeding you is a very enjoyable addition to all of it.”

“Not any less for me I assure you. If you want, I’m up for more with you.”

“Let’s see what happens in the next few years. In the meantime, owning you works just fine.”

“I do like being yours just fine Massur.”

Lilly and I had a quiet night together, the girls were at a sleepover with Mandy’s and Rachel’s daughters. The doorbell rang and I cocked an eye at her. Her mouth was full. She lifted her head and I got out of bed, grabbed some pants and a shirt, dressed, then headed off to answer the door. There stood tamra and carolyn in long coats I opened the door to see who it was and let them in.

They were in and I closed the door and off came their coats to reveal their jewelry. “The Mistress has needs of you carolyn.” She was off to the back of the house as I removed my clothes and watched tamra lick her lips.

“Time for you to know your place in this life slave. Your mind is in the right place now to embrace the depths of it all that have likely been hidden. Look into yourself and see what I see. Two hundred and some odd years ago likely your ancestor was captured and sold into slavery by another of the same skin color. Your family may have spoken of it or then might have kept it hidden. If it was her or him matters little for whichever it was that offspring likely ended up in the Master’s house and his bed. From there your lines come. Look at the color of your skin to see the mocha. Your black lies under it but the white pours through. It dominates what is left of that black and feeds your need to be owned. It is why you revoked the emancipation. It is why you delight in my breeding your child.” I stopped to watch her breathing, I had hit a nerve with her, and she took deep breaths looking to mask what she was feeling from me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.