Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 49

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 49 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

I was sitting in my office with Tiff and Consuelo I didn’t recall the time frame of when it was. But I remembered the conversation.

“Thanks for the offer to do that. But I like it how it is.” I said.

“But it’s a mess and it would look so much better in here if it was organized,” Consuelo said.

I looked at Tiff and decided to let her explain it in terms that women would understand better than me continuing. I nodded at Tiff.

“Consuelo, do you know what a private space is?” She asked.

“Sure, it’s where you keep your things away from others.”

“Like your bedroom is?”

“Yeah, Mami puts my things away sometimes but mostly it’s just my space now. She and Papi stay out of it.”

“This room is his private space. He invites in whom he wants but he likes it how he has it. He can find everything because he knows where it is.”

“It’s a business and it’s messy looking.” She replied.

“It’s his business and he gives the five of us all the rest of the space. He wants this just as his.”

She sat and looked at me and then Tiff and back at me. “It’s like Papi’s office at home he won’t let anyone inside it. I saw it was a big mess and he said it was his mess and to leave it alone. Mami came and took me away and told me to not go in there unless he asked me in.”

“Same thing,” Tiff replied.

“We’re good then?” I asked

“Yes, I won’t try and get you to clean it up again.”

That was the end of the conversation, and I was in a hotel suite. Sitting back on the couch legs spread were Carol and Penny, on then knees heads between their legs were carolyn and tamra. On the bed spread wide were lizzy and Tiff. My three owned and my mocha slaves were all there for me to enjoy. Tiff was the add-on as she was fertile this week and it was breeding time for her also.

I was up in between Tiff’s legs and in her fucking deep. Ensuring that she got the breeding she was looking for.

“Going to abuse those four and only cum in us” Tiff laughed.

“They don’t sound too abused at the moment.”

“Not like they would refuse any abuse,” lizzy said as she rolled over to drink from the hu cow.

I rolled the other nipple and she leaked. “These utters have grown over the years.”

“I have been nonstop feeding from them now for two years,” She laughed.

“Need the other drained or is this mocha doing just fine?”

“Given she is leaking all over the place as she is you might want to bring a couple of them over to help out or all of them.”

“Come enjoy a treat sluts and slaves,” I called out Carol and Penny pulled at the chains they had attached to the collars and the slaves on them lifted their heads.

They brought the two of them over and lizzy moved so each could take a teat. “Yours is right there get to it.” I smacked Carol’s ass as it was close enough then. Then lizzy flopped back and Carol then Penny each took a teat. The black-on-white and white-on-black eroticism drove my mind deeper into the breeding aspects of it all.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.