Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 48

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 48 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

I felt a twitch on my nose and looked to find a different head than normal on my chest. There were no others close, so it was likely Mary’s hair that was tickling my nose. My arms opened so I wrapped them around her, and she seemed to purr.

“Good morning.”

“It’s almost afternoon in dad speak” She giggled back.

“I take it they made it to school?”

“Yeah, you were just dead. We felt pity for your old body and left you there when we all got up together.” I reached up and then smacked her ass.

“Old dogs know lots of tricks,” I said as my hand landed, and she yipped at that.

“You were right by the way. All four of us are a little more than sore. And it itches.”

“It was a very athletic time.”

“Hell no, you claimed us as yours all over again.” She lifted her head and kissed me.

“I enjoy claiming all of you,” I replied after our kiss.

“Need to go yet?”

“Badly.” She rolled off me then and I got up and headed to the bathroom. It was bright in the bedroom and the bath, so I knew it was later already.

My functions finished a shower included abet all by my lonesome. I made it out to the kitchen all shiny and nearly new as the three of them joined me walking just a bit tenderly it seemed. Three hugs and kisses later we were all sitting around the table. The three of them giggled a bit to get comfortable.

“I don’t know if I like the pain more or the itch later,” Ann said.

“He tore us up yesterday,” Sue added.

“We poked the bear that is certain.” Di added between bites.

“I’m a bit raw and tender this morning also,” I said as I took a drink of my coffee then.

“I have never felt more connected to anyone, not our parents or my siblings,” Mary said.

The other three looked at her and then over to me. “What’s the dad saying for that? Oh yea, Ditto” Ann said with a grin.

“Ditto”

“Ditto”

“We going to be and create a family with a future. We should be deeply connected.”

“Let’s leave a repeat of yesterday’s deeply off the table for today,” Ann said as she wiggled to get her itching adjusted.

“What are your plans for the rest of the afternoon?” Sue asked with a chuckle.

“Funny, keep your day job,” I replied.

“Oh, a grouchy bear?” Di giggled.

“I might not be too sore?” I wiggled my eyes.

“We need to get back to class, he’s your problem slut” the three finished putting their dishes in the kitchen and disappeared.

Mary came over and I pushed my chair back. She was in my lap as I worked to finish my coffee. “Are you, my problem?”

“Always and the rest of theirs too,” I replied.

“I think we can deal with that problem.” She looked at me then and kissed me again.

“Did you want to play make a compound today?”

“How do we do that?”

“We will use the table to be the lot and then put the rest all to scale.”

“Going to have hidden rooms and dungeons?” She giggled.

“Want to be in a dungeon and at my mercy, lil girl?” I asked with a wiggle of my eyebrows “I’m a full-grown slut and I’ll be wherever you want me to go.”

“Slut, slave?”

“Either or both or anything else you want?”

“Mommy?”

She stopped and looked at me. There was a quiver on her top lip. “You really mean that?”

“I’m as serious as a heart attack, committed unto death, and will tax your body all the time we are together.”

“You are so dad and yet that is just what I needed to hear”

“Here’s a secret just for you.” I leaned in and whispered, “It’s only your shot now that has us waiting.”

“Don’t you dare tell them that? They will stop their pills and get a head start.”

“You’re going to have to work awful hard for me to keep that a secret.”

“What did you have in mind?” she wiggled her eyebrows.

“We need to cut out and label all of the parts for the compound.” I laughed as she lightly punched me.

We searched around the house and found an old barbie house collection in the garage. There were some accessories we could use to demonstrate and then other bits and pieces. We stopped working on it just before it was lunchtime and put the making for lunch on the counter. The three of them came in to join us after pit stops and made their lunch and then came to look at the table.

“That’s a general idea for what we discussed so far. We can easily adjust it all to play all the what ifs and hows.”

“We’re truly going to make that happen?” Di asked.

Sue put her plate down walked over and put her arm around me. Head on my shoulder. “That’s our home.” She said with some sadness in her voice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.