Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 47

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 47 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

I was sitting in my office looking at a paper marked in red. It was from Consuelo, and it was not anywhere near acceptable. Then again, she was only fourteen and who knows what her dedication to school was before.

“What is this?” I asked

“It’s my report on Friday?”

“Why is there all this red on it?”

“Miss Sasha read it and said all of those were errors in the report.”

“Do you think she is right?”

“She explained every one of them to me as she used the pen on it.”

“Based on this should I hire you?”

She looked down at the floor then and said. “No sir, I didn’t do a good job on it.”

“You’re correct. You didn’t do a good job on it. Then if we only hired the people who did good jobs whenever they were just starting, they would never get any better would they?”

“No sir.”

“Can you do better?”

“I can try to.”

“Why only try to.”

“I don’t know how to do better. Even after all she told me.”

“If she helped you work on this and showed you how. What could you do?”

“I could do a lot better.”

“That’s good now we have another issue.” Her face dropped again.

“This is an office and you’re not wearing the proper office attire.”

“These are my best clothes. Mami said I had to look good for an interview.”

“She is absolutely correct but what you have there while very nice is not what we need you to wear.”

“I don’t have any money to buy any other clothes.”

“Well, then today is your lucky day.”

“Why?”

“Because when you are hired to work here you get a clothing allowance.” I stopped to let that sink in.

She looked at me and first smiled and then asked. “I’m hired?”

“You are going to work on the report?”

“Yes”

“You will get new clothes for the office?”

“Yes”

Then there is just one more thing for you to do.

“What’s that.”

“You have to go see Ms. Tiffany, tell her I hired you, ask for the clothing allowance, go tell Miss Sasha that I hired you, and ask her to help you write better reports. Then go say hello to Ms. Carol and Miss Penny and tell them you hired too.

“That’s more than one thing.”

“It’s all part of the one-step hiring process. Then you have to have lunch with my Boss and have her take you shopping for those clothes?”

“Your Boss, I thought you were the Boss.” She said.

“You’re Father thinks he is the Boss too?” I asked.

“He’s the Boss. And he makes all the rules in your home?” I continued with.

“Oh no, that is Mami’s place, and she has the rules. He helps her all the time.”

“Now why would she be the boss only at home and him only away?”

She smiled again. “He does what she asks even when he is not at home.”

“I knew I hired a bright young woman with an excellent future.”

“What?”

“Did you just learn something new all on your own?”

“You helped.” She giggled.

“That’s what good bosses do. They help the employees to learn and that helps the Boss to look good.”

“It’s my job to learn to make you look good.”

“You’re becoming an excellent employee in such a short time.” I laughed.

“Your wife is taking me to lunch and helping me buy new clothes, so I make you look good?”

“Who is the Boss?”

“She is?” she asked.

“Just don’t tell her I know that she is, and you’ll be even a better employee.”

She smiled got up and left the office to go meet the rest of her new coworkers. Fifteen minutes later she was back in my office. Lilly showed up and once she had greeted the others she walked into my office Consuelo was smiling at her. I stood and kissed her and made the introduction.

“Lilly this is Consuelo our newest employee.”

“Consuelo this is Lilly my wife and love of my life.”

“It’s so nice to meet you. I am so excited that he hired me today.”

“Yes, that’s why I am here to take you to lunch and then shopping for office casual clothing.”

“You know that best part of all of that?”

“No, What?”

“He’s buying us lunch, he’s buying you clothes and he is paying you to go shopping.”

“You’re the Best Boss she would let be Boss.” And then she stuck her tongue out at me and walked out with Lilly. I had been truly had. I just laughed and laughed until the four of them were in the office.

“She called her mother I am certain.”

“Would you let your daughter work for a man you didn’t know?” The four of them laughed.

“Lilly told us to play along. She didn’t tell her any more than that. That tongue had to be all her though. She is going to liven up this place that is for certain.”

“I recall that there were people who were worried that a certain young employee would impact their availability with me.”

Sasha left to lock the door and Tiff was bent over my desk her skirt over her ass. “You still fertile?” I asked her as she returned.

“I’m past” she replied.

“Join her” I knew Tiff is not until Thursday, sasha was over the desk her skirt lifted to expose that ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.