Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 46

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 46 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

I was awakened when I felt the movement and looked up to see Di sitting on me my cock buried in her. It was just starting to get light out so obviously early. She was having a slow ride using her internal muscles to grip and grasp as she moved up and down. A smile on her face. I heard the others start to react as the motion and the smells of this started to trigger their orgasms. Di was in full orgasm mode now as her body shook and flushed the more, she rode. Sue shook and then her eyes looked at mine. “I love to wake to an orgasm.” She whispered then lifted her head to look over at Mary and Ann. It was Mary’s turn to sleep close to me. I turned my head, and she was looking at me her body flexing in orgasm and the flush across her cheeks from that. Only Ann was not moving at this point.

Sue and Mary moved their legs and Di started a gallop then and that triggered more motion and more orgasms. then there were the small cries as their bodies reacted more and finally, I heard Ann. “Oh God, soooo good.” And then we were off to the races, Mary turned to Ann and they started kissing each other I turned back to Sue and did the same.

Di kept going until she fell forward. It was much brighter now and that precluded Ann or Sue from having a turn. They grumbled and heard off to shower with Di.

“The best part of not having anything to do is we can continue now,” Mary said.

“I think I might have a better part for you if you want to wait until after breakfast and they are in class?”

“Will I like it?”

“Don’t know until we try.’ I replied.

“You have that devious look I’ll wait but make it really wild for me.” She kissed me and we headed to the bathroom. Ann was in the shower when Mary sat down and let loose. I waited for her as I was still softening, and Mary looked at me and wiggled her finger to come to her. I walked over and she popped me in her mouth and started to cum as my cock was in a hole. Ann finished in the shower and opened it and then saw Mary and she began her sympathy cums as she tried to dry and get away. She finally was dry enough to escape and Mary took my cock out and laughed.

“She will be horny all morning now.” Mary laughed again.

Mary was up and, in the shower, as I did my duties and then joined her. I played with her body as I cleaned it but didn’t give her any more opportunities to cum either. We finished I dried, shaved, brushed, and headed out.

In the kitchen, the coffee was made, and Di was grabbing the breakfast to put together, Mary and I would need another trip to add or start a regular delivery from a market. The five of us and the visitors were having a field day on the food and drink. I went back and stripped the bed, went around, grabbed the towels, and dumped them in the washing machine. Set it for a long run and then got it started.

We finished breakfast Ann and Sue tried to concentrate on eating and what they needed to do. Di was there with a smirk on her face as she was well sated. Mary winked at me. The three of them finished then Mary and I cleaned up the table and put everything away. I took her by the hand and lead her to the room that held the washer and dryer. There was a fan in that room that I turned on and then I opened the door to the outside also for extra airflow.

“We don’t need the other three cumming while teaching,” I said.

I took Mary to the washing machine then and it was too tall to sit her on for me to enter her. The next best thing was to bend her over and push her tits onto the top of it and her cunt as close to the machine as possible. I entered her and then started fucking her with long strokes waiting for the spin cycle to catch up. She had her constant O’s as I was doing that and then the spin started. I pounded her deep and hard as I could, and her breathing changed and the constant wiggle of the spin attached her nipples and her body slammed into the machine.

Before long she was crying out in orgasm and then she just stopped moving. She had died the little death. As the French say. I was near finished so I did and then picked her up from the machine and carried her to the chairs that were right outside the door, there was a high fence all around the yard, so I was safe from direct view. At least I hoped I was.

Five minutes later a confused Mary started to wake as I held her in my lap.

“What happened.” She asked groggily.

“You died” I replied.

“I’m speaking to you so I’m not dead.”

“You had the little French death.”

“That was so intense. I was in a place and then it was just so much.”

“Enjoy it.”

“I can’t remember it all, but my body certainly does. And you came too. I can feel that on my thighs.”

“We’re outside,” she said.

“Better than heading back inside and what that would cause for the other three.”

Finally, it got a little bit chilly sitting there naked in the sun even and we headed back in. I put the sheets and towels in the dryer, and we found some wipes there to clean up with. It was a whore’s bath but until we got to the shower, we would smell like baby wipes.

Back in the house, we started the nutrition break foods and then had it ready with enough time to grab a quick rinse. That accomplished we were back in the kitchen just before they came out for their snack.

“That was mean,” Ann said.

“I can’t concentrate on the classes,” Sue added.

“Sucks to be you.” Di laughed.

They all continued to eat but Mary didn’t add anything.

“Why aren’t you complaining?’ Sue asked.

“I died and everything is fantastic.”

“You died,” Ann asked.

“And woke up in his arms afterward in the chairs on the side of the house.”

“How did you die?” Di asked

“He put the sheet and towels in the washer before we had breakfast. Then after you left, we cleaned up and then he took me to the laundry room. He bent me over the washing machine and started then when the spin cycle started he took me hard. I came so hard that I passed out and died. The little French death. First time I ever had that happen.”

“Then you woke up in his arms on the chair?” Sue asked to clarify.

“Exactly.”

“I hate you more than Di,” Ann said and then laughed.

“You only have a couple of minutes before your next class starts,” I said to break the party up.

“You’re a spoilsport,” Ann said.

“Here I was going to try and help you and Sue out after lunch. My bad.”

“That’s not enough time and today I have to work on some prep. After school though I want my turn.”

“Me too” Sue added

Mary and I are going to head out to the grocery store again. We have eaten almost everything since Monday’s trip. Want anything special or a different lunch?

“Asian?’ Di asked.

“We’ll shop then and get Asian for lunch then,” Mary said.

They headed out to the bathrooms and then back to teach. Mary and I cleaned up and she started the dishwasher. Dressed with the remote in hand we were in the garage and gone in a flash.

“Is there a store close to the Asian restaurant we want to get lunch from?” I asked as she drove.

She didn’t answer but turned right out of the subdivision instead of left. “You never said much about Partner.”

“What do you want to know?”

“How did she come to work for or is it with you?”

We had just moved to Seattle and Lilly and I were out walking around the pike street marketplace. The kids were off at a summer camp for the week. Lilly looks over my shoulder and sees Partner carrying some boxes out of an office. She said it was the carrying of a woman that is making a strong statement as she has this look about her.

Lilly turns me around and says. “Go hire that woman for your new office.”

“I don’t have an office yet.”

“You will have the office a woman like that is needed to help you grow this business.”

“I don’t know her.”

“Well, go introduce yourself and hire her.”

Luckily, Lilly walked over with me as Partner was putting her boxes in the back seat of her car.

“Hello, you look like you’re having a rough day. Anything we can do to help you?” I asked

She stopped and looked at me, there was a glare in her eye and then she looked at Lilly and a smile washed across her face.

“I’m packing my desk out from those bunch of sexist homophobic pigs.”

“Need help moving any of it out?” I asked.

“If you would be so kind, not a one of them will help me.”

“My pleasure, I’m Thomas and this is Lilly.”

“Hi. I’m Katie” She stuck out her hand and I took it and kissed the back of it. It was way over the top, but it got her looking at me.

“I’m stone cold you understand that meaning?”

“As in Fox,” I replied

“As in I am more interested in your wife that you.”

“Oh that, It’s the normal way of things. Why would you be any different.”

“What?”

“I had a hard-core lesbian who was my chief salesperson for five-plus years at my last office.”

“Is he kidding me?” She asked Lilly.

“No, Carol is a lesbian. Well, she started as one at least.”

“What does that mean?”

“It’s not something to talk over in the street like this. Why don’t we help you finish packing and then we can get an early lunch?”

“I can do that” Partner replied.

We walked into her office, and I helped her pack up the rest of her things into a couple of boxes. The man I took as the manager was there and I went over and shook his hand.

“Thanks,” I told him.

“For what?”

“My new office manager and future partner in my firm.” I turned and walked over to Lilly and Katie then and we carried out her last boxes to her car.

“What did you say to Bernard?” She asked.

“I thanked him.”

“Why did you do that?”

“Lilly said I needed to hire you as my new office manager and future Partner in my business that I am opening here.”

She looked a Lilly and then back at me and then Lilly. “We need to discuss that over lunch and some drinks.”

“Where should we go, we just moved here.”

We left her car and walked back to ours as hers was full of boxes from her office. She directed us to a place for lunch and we started with drinks as we looked over the menu.

Our drinks were in front of us, and our order was made she looked at us. “You realize I am not going to change just because your wife is here.”

“You see my wife here and think I am going to chase after you when she is waiting for me with our daughters at home?”

“Touché” she replied.

“You need a new career?”

“I just left my last one, so I’ll listen to your offer.”

“What did you make last year?”

“Just under fifty.”

“Carol made just over one hundred salary and bonuses.”

“All of it on her feet?” Katie asked.

“Never required her to be any other way. What she decided was her choice, not mine. So, if you want it all on your feet that’s how it is.”

“You’re not worried I will hit on and perve on you wife?’

“I’m more worried she is on you. She told me to hire you when she saw you leaving that place.” I laughed. I saw Lilly wink at her and then giggle too. Which had Katie take a sip of her drink and then laughed after she swallowed.

“Strangest job interview I have ever had after today went to shit I figured I would have to move. They have long tentacles into a variety of places here.”

“I’m not one that they have a tentacle with and I’m in a free-market position so who knows what I’ll get into. What I know is that I can’t do it without the right people. Are you the right people?”

“I’m much more the left people politically but I am totally right business-wise. You live with that?” She asked.

“I’m not the book you can judge by my cover so I’m good with you if you’re good with me.”

“It’s a risk and I’m making a judgment call when I am not at my best.”

“I’ll escrow your base salary, taxes, and benefits costs. If that makes it easier.”

“You have that much?”

“I can’t do the bonuses those come out of profits, but I can handle the rest.”

“Willing to shake my hand on it?”

“Hell, I kissed you hand shaking it is a downgrade.” I offered my hand, and we shook on it.

“I don’t need the escrow.”

“Never thought you would.”

“You’re damn cocky.”

“Lilly is never wrong. She said to hire you I was going to hire you. Now our success is tied together.”

Lunch came then and we stopped to eat and made small talk about our past and what business experiences we had. We finished and I paid the bill.

“Where should we look to open an office?”

“You know Kirkland?”

“Heard the name not the location of any city there.”

“Good place to open a property management business.”

“You’re the native, let’s go look for an office.”

And that was how Partner came to work with me.

Mary had parked the car in the shopping center at some point and just let me finish my story.

“That’s too crazy not to be true.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.