Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 43

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 43 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

I was sitting with the cuckold and Tiff, lizzy and clayton, tamra and tony, mat, and carloyn. They were all naked and the women were all holding a cock cage in their hands.

“He’s shrunk again so it’s time to put him in a better-fitting one,” Tiff said to the rest.

The cuckold stood and I opened the lock, removed the cage, and then the ring. Gave him a couple of baby wipes to clean himself with. Then Tiff came over and added some shaving cream and she cleaned him up again. Back to the baby wipes and then I put the ring in place and attached the new cage which was metal this time. Then he sat down and adjusted it to feel better as he was seated.

Clayton rose then and asked, “Please cage me.” All of them had been talking this over and had the ways to measure and set things up. The cuckold and Tiff had explained it all. Clayton was shaved smooth, and I put the ring in place and then the cage with a click was locked. “You’re boi from now on”

Then it was tony followed by mat and in less than thirty minutes there were four caged cuckolds. I remained standing and then the boi stood, came over, and dropped to take my cock and suck it. Then the cuckold followed and the other two. The wives had wanted to hear and see them all make their requests and submit. That done I left the cucks to discuss it all in the main room and took the wives back to the bedroom. Tiff had dropped the baby at the grandparents earlier and was starting to leak a bit. I laid her on the bed and then got carolyn and tamra attached to a nipple with instructions to drink her dry. Quickly lizzy got to have a meal at the Y as she was on her knees, and I entered her why Tiff had a handful of hair holding her in place to do more.

“My back itches,” Tiff said between moans and ordering more. She had gotten her tattoo when her doctor assured her, she would not pass anything to the baby via her milk.

I concentrated on pounding lizzy, she was likely already pregnant but why risk her not being and I enjoyed cumming in a wife, slave or slut, or any other type that I owned. Lizzy would get her jewelry once she had finished breastfeeding the last of the children she would have. She would match the others as sasha was going to do the same once she was done.

Tiff had grown a size or three when she was pregnant and then it seemed even more as she breastfed from them. All three of the slaves were busy for a long time as I continued to pound away. Tiff was cumming from lizzy’s efforts and growing louder as she did. The four cucks had appeared at the door then and were watching what was happening when I pushed forward and dumped my load deep in lizzy. I was out after it settled down and the boi was on his knees to clean me. I watched Tiff get up and tamra moved to be the center of attention, Tiff’s head was in place and mat got in place to suck on her tit as tony did the other side. I patted the boi on the head, and he got up and out of the way. We worked all around that night I didn’t cum that first time in Tiff but she did get her filling later.

I was sitting at the 19th hole with cuckold after having made a stop earlier at Rachel’s. It was just her as Maddy was out of town and Rachel’s two were at a summer camp for the week, we had gone around the world with her whore paint look and enjoyed it all. Cuckold and I ordered, grabbed our drinks, and were waiting to be called to get the food. A short time later sitting outside we were talking.

“I came into the final part of my trust when the baby was born.” He said as he took a bite of his sandwich.

“Final part of your trust?” I asked

“Yeah, my great grandfather cagey old man that he was had a fair amount of money from his family supplying the union in the war. It was said, might have been from robbing the union payrolls but who knows.” He laughed and took another bite.

“This was the final part?”

“I got some for my 18th birthday, some when I got married, and then the bulk of the rest when I became a father.”

“Used me, did you?” I laughed

“You mind? He laughed back.

“Now, I have all of this money in my name and don’t know what to do with it.”

“Has it grown over the years and is it managed well?”

“Yeah, there was a report and it all seemed on the up and up.”

“Then do nothing with it” I replied

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.