Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 42

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 42 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

I awoke by myself it was still light out then looked over at the clock and it was just after three. It was a short nap and the three of them were likely back teaching. Cleaned and polished I made my way back into the kitchen, Di and Sue’s doors were closed and I heard Ann speaking to her class. Mary was in the kitchen working on preparing a snack and dinner. I grabbed a bit of the fruit she was cutting and then grabbed a bit of her, here and there. Both were tasty treats in my opinion.

A few minutes later Ann, Di, and then Sue showed up. Mary had opened a bottle to breathe, and she poured four glasses for them and pulled my glass of makers from where it had been hiding behind the bottle. Mary passed around bowls of fruit salad and we sat and enjoyed a few minutes together.

“Are only Carolyn and Tamar going to be here tonight?” Di asked

“Beat’s me” I replied in a true Dad voice.

Ann looked at me and then I saw Sue looking then Mary and finally Di.

“What are you hiding?” Ann asked

“Who me?”

“Yes, you”

“What could I possibly be hiding about those two coming over?”

“Only those two?” Sue asked

“That’s what they implied.”

“Which asks the question are they the only two slaves?” Ann asked.

“All that was at the store today.”

“How many were not at the store that you owned?”

“Define owned again.” I smiled and took a drink

“How many signed revocations of emancipation and gave them to you?”

“Six.” And I took another drink finishing it.

“You had six women you owned by their own choice and free will?” Di asked in a here loud voice.

“No” I replied

“What no?” Sue asked

“No”

“You enjoy making this difficult?” Di asked.

“Is that like making it hard?” I laughed

“How many women did you own?”

“Freewill or in total?”

“I’ll wager nine to five that all the women I owned by emancipation revocation will show up this evening.”

“What does that mean?” Sue asked

“It means there are more than just those two” Mary added.

“And his betting is for a sure thing,” Di added Daddy liked the pony’s then she laughed.

“How much should we risk?” Ann asked

“Very favorable odds but who knows if they all still live here or if they were not caught away?” Mary asked.

“Never wager more than you’re willing to lose,” I replied.

“What do we want him to buy us since we get the bet back and an additional $1.80 for every dollar when we win?”

“You realize that I am betting they all show up and not the other way around?”

“That changes things because he might have additional information”

“Now it’s a suckers bet,” Di said, “not that sucking is all that bad.” She giggled.

“Now this has taken the rest of the afternoon, let’s get dinner started and we will know soon enough, bet or not,” Mary said looking at me and then blowing me a kiss.

Dinner included another drink for us all and then we got dressed to meet our guests. Just before seven a vehicle arrived in the driveway, and you could hear the four doors close on it. As I had guessed it was more than just Tamra and Carolyn coming to visit.

Ann opened the door as it was their home and in walked carolyn, tamra, sasha, and lizzy. Each had on a long trench-style coat and a collar that was visible around their neck. Then carolyn stopped with Ann moving her aside as tamra went over to Mary, shasa went to Sue and lizzy was Di. You could hear the bolt being locked by Ann then the four of them removed their coats revealing them in CFMs, thigh highs, and a collar. The coats were set aside, and each dropped to their knees and then looked up to say. “Hello, mistress.”

I walked behind each slave and introduced her to their counterpart Mistress. Then headed to the chair to let this unfold as the slaves had decided. There were some whispers and then the four mistresses were as naked as the four slaves of course in CMFs and thigh highs as I had recommended for the evening. I walked over and got a glass of water and went and sat back on my chair. They all spilt up then and Mistress and slave went to a room. The door left open and quiet conversations then on some unknown signal a slave departed, and they moved all around. I was seated in my chair when they all came back.

“Why are you still dressed, Master?” A smiling sahsa asked.

“You my dear sasha are a part of my past life. A very important and memorable part but my future lies with these four now. If I disrobe, we all know that none of you will be excluded. At this point, I have not asked them to have any of you with us or asked their opinions of that.”

“We knew at the store that Mary and the rest are your future. You’re a changed man from when last we were together. What we wanted them to know is that you’re our Master no matter where it goes,” tamra said.

“Oh, and they mentioned something about seven children also,” Sue said with a smile.

“I recall five and then lizzy was pregnant with number six.”

“I was pregnant and had twin daughters that time,” lizzy added.

“Then is it seven, sahsa and lizzy explained why I am not involved in their lives?”

Then tamra and carolyn explained about their husbands being yours also and lizzy’s husband is a willing cuckold.” Ann replied.

“We’re very sorry to learn of Mistress Lilly’s and your daughter’s accident and your parent’s passing,” carolyn said.

“Come” I motioned to carolyn and she came to sit on my lap. I held her and we whispered to each other for a moment and then I kissed her. She was up and tamra followed, then shasa and lizzy all the same soft discussions and a kiss.

“Is there anything else we need to sit down and discuss at this time or would just having some wine and snacks be good?” I asked

“Let us get that,” Mary said and the four Mistresses went off to the kitchen and the four slaves sat around the living room. They returned with the drinks and handed them out and put some finger foods and plates on the coffee table. I was handed my glass of Makers and sat back in the seat when Di decided to join me.

“We should have gotten that for you,” lizzy said.

“You’re guests of the mistresses of this home, while still my slaves your guests first.”

“The pandemic is going to make meeting like this more difficult shortly,” sasha said.

“The news is saying things will get much worse before it is better,” tamra added.

“We have not been following much of the news,” I added.

“Like we would not have figured that out.” carloyn chuckled.

“Well, we did pick him, up in a liquor store and bring him home for the night. Then applied all our feminine charms with him. When that didn’t work, we got him drunk and took him to bed.” Ann added.

“I take it that is why the king-sized bed in the Master bedroom,” lizzy laughed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.