Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 41

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 41 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

I was sitting in an office with my slaves tony and tamra and another couple whom I recalled as a dean and his wife. He was a middle-aged man white man and she was a thin woman who had high cheekbones and a mocha completion.

“I’d like to thank you for coming in to meet with my wife Elisabeth and me.”

“I take it that tamra and tony are here as a part of this has some bearing on why I am here? Which I would also venture has no official bearing on them with the university.”

“Both very astute observations. This has to do with what I overheard tamra and carolyn speaking about one day not long ago. After I had heard enough, I confronted them, and they took me into their confidence. In response, I took them into mine which leads us all here.” Elizabeth said firmly.

“Then you know the conditions of their being mine and I take it the door here is locked?”

“Yes, to both issues.” the dean answered.

“I missed your name in our introductions.”

“Sorry, I get on a path and forget to mention it along that it has a background. I’m Clayton Moore.”

It took a moment and then it hit me. “The original Lone Ranger.”

“One cannot choose their parents. Nor their sense of humor.”

“Fair enough. Excuse me for a moment.” I looked at tamra and tony. “What are you doing in clothes behind a locked door with me slaves?”

They both stood and removed their clothes folding them as they did. I watched as Clayton and Elizabeth’s eyes widened and then they looked at each other and nodded.

“Hands on the table, legs spread, asses in position.” I got up and removed the belt from tony’s pants and gave them five swats each that they counted out as I did. “Sit now”

“Effective,” Elizabeth said.

“Small infraction larger one for tamra and carloyn’s talking out of school.”

“Then we would not be here”

“Why are we here?”

“Clayton has issues with his fertility and cannot get me pregnant. I explained that to them as we exchanged confidences and they said as the Master you are not afraid to breed a slave.”

“I have bred wives of cuckolds and slaves.”

“Then the question is which do you prefer?”

“Any wife that is married has the husband in chastity fertility issues of not.” I looked at Clayton and his face was nondescript. “Once he is in, you’re free to choose to be bred and I continue to have you until all the children you desire are sired by me. And no, I do not share you with others.” I stopped to let that sink in. “Opposed to that is your revoke your emancipation and I am free to use and breed you as I will. As my property, no other is allowed access to your body. Married to you or not.”

“Why the chastity then?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.