Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

Dream Scape

My mind drifted off to never-never land the dream picked up from where I had left off earlier it seemed.

I walked thru the back gate and to the house. The shade was up, and I slid the door open. There were Rachel and Mandy, Rachel in black thigh highs with red CFMs, and Mandy in white with blue ones. Both were bent over the couch asses wiggling at me.

I dropped my clothes on the kitchen table and walked up behind Mandy. She pushed her head down to get as high her ass as high as she could. I put my cock at her slick slit and pushed in. It was simple lust and power fucking and I did what we both wanted. Rachel was looking at me licking her lips as I pounded away. I reached over and pulled her to the floor as Mandy started to cum all over my cock. Rachel was down to her knees and then took my cock from Mandy and put it in her mouth. Rachel looked up and opened her mouth to take me in. Yes, this was going to be a great new time for us all. Rachel continued bobbing on my cock when Mandy got off the couch and kneeled next to her. I pulled my cock from Rachel and pushed it to Mandy and pulled Rachel up to the couch. Rachel bent over spread her legs wide and put her face down as far as she could. I pulled out of Mandy’s mouth and lined up behind Rachel. I was balls deep on the first push and fucked into her for the next ten minutes. Stopping to deny her the orgasm she was climbing to.

“Please. Fuck me and don’t stop. I need to cum.” Rachel whined.

“Beg Mandy to eat your cream pie and I’ll finish you off” I stood still and let Rachel feel the fullness but not her orgasm.

“Please Mandy; eat me after he fills me.”

“What will you do for me slut?” Mandy replied.

“Anything you want; make him fuck me and cum. Have him fill me with his seed and you eat it all.”

“You heard her, anything I want” Mandy repeated.

“Yes, she did agree to that,” I replied.

“Fuck that slut and fill her up I want some dessert,” Mandy said.

I started back on Rachel while Mandy stood next to me and whispered as Rachel was moaning louder approaching her orgasm. “You’re going to cream my ass and she is going to get her pie” she whispered.

“Here or in the bed upstairs?” I whispered back.

“We will adjourn to the bedroom as soon as she is filled and you’re cleaned.”

Rachel started to orgasm and began to wail as I pushed in and shot into her. I pulled out and Mandy dropped to take me and clean me with her tongue.

“Mandy wants her dessert in bed, head there and we will be right up.”

Rachel left with cum dripping down her thighs as she blew me a kiss. Mandy finished and I took her hand and walked with her to the bedroom. Rachel was laying back a pillow under her ass her legs wide spread. “Desert is served, hot and fresh.” She said in a sultry tone.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.