Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 39

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 39 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

Lilly and I were standing in tamar and tony’s bedroom there in front of us were tamar, carolyn, sasha, tony, and mat. Each was now in a collar around their neck and looking down at the floor as we stood to evaluate them.

“You say that the one named mat was working to breed the niece sasha while he was also with his wife carloyn and sister tamara. And the reason that happened was that the one called tony has his issues and those same issues are now mat’s?” Lilly asked.

“Explains why I had to revoke their emancipation and have them ask me to be owned again,” I replied.

“Yes, who knows what three mochas on the loose would do to the rest of the freedmen when they came needing a man since there’s are so useless now.”

“I know you might have wanted a taste of the dark meat they had dear. But as you can see, they are useless in their abilities to help a woman out with more than fingers or mouth.” I added.

“Humm, to take a dark one again. You know the scandal if that resulted in a child with him.”

“True, always best for the right time and the douche.”

These two old ones look dried up as far as having your offspring. Good enough for fucking no doubt and I am certain I will have my way with them too. Need to know they serve the Mistress of the house as well as the Master.”

“All of them do, Dear” I replied

“What about that young one sasha then? She looks fertile enough and hips to produce a fine child or more.”

“Moved back into the home of the parents, a child there can be watched over with their help also.”

Have a mind to breed her then to increase the holding we have now?”

“I’ve put her to work in the business helping the rest of them.”

“Heard she has been helping them all out and you’re enjoying a taste of her also.”

“More than a taste my dear, she needs cock more than the rest. Two of them were already bred and one delivered and the next soon. Once you give the go your pretty Penny will have hers too. Might as well add my property to that number.”

‘You gonna breed my baby masser?” tamar called out

“Seeing as she been had by that limp dicked mat and nothing happened. I’ll have to make certain she’s ripe and fertile to help add to your numbers.”

Sasha was looking at me and licking her lips. From the looks of its wife, that one needs to be bred badly. Look at her face and how she covets it. Lilly looked down at her as she was licking her lips and both her mother and auntie did too.

“I saw you both peak at those lil mochas there. Any doubts you and your sister didn’t look that same way when you were ready to be bred?”

“My Daddy was a good man to your Mam when she had that look and needed to have a child. Both times he took care of what she needed as his house mocha.”

“Yes, Massur he took care of Mam for so many years and made a good life for her,” A smiling carolyn added.

“Seems your being emancipated was a mistake that I’m glad you fixed. You’re entering freely in writing clears any issue of taking you against your will.”

“You don’t seem angry at mat for his having her for all those years,” I said looking at Tamra holding her chin up to look at me.

“I asked mat to help me, and carolyn helped me have him. Hell, tony knew and he was not complaining other than with his affliction. That he had my lil wanton daughter who trapped him, what can I do? Not like I can beat her after the fact, she’s grown now and long past time for his breeding anyways. She’ll just get hers from the Massur is all.

“Sounds like her mam and auntie just gave her to you to breed” Lilly laughed. “You know my pussy gets needy when I hear you’re going to be breeding again.

Well, I’ll leave you in here with these four and you work to get your needs taken care of by them. I’ll take this one across the hall and work to get her going in the family way.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.