Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 38

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 38 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

I woke to light kisses and tiny bites on my body. I looked out and Sue was there doing that. It was looking to be near sunset. I had likely slept for a couple of hours again.

“Hello, sleepy head.” She said and went back to kissing and biting.

“Yes, it seems I fell asleep again.”

“We’ve had an emotional day along with a nice afternoon.”

“It was that.”

“Dinner is about ready, so I am here to get you moving and then out to eat.”

I did what was needed alone to help me move things along I was informed and then I was sent out while Sue finished up. What met me was not what I expected. There were three painted faces and the three of them had feather boas wrapped around their necks. I was handed a glass of makers and sat down as I took it.

“I must say you do go all out for dinner.”

“We enjoy a nice meal and a more enjoyable evening after that,” Mary said.

“I am all for enjoyment at any price.”

“We had little doubts that you would be in favor of this evening. Have you strengthened your resolve after your nap’s today?”

“I believe my resolve is completely strengthened and my commitment to you all in this or any other pleasure is as well.”

“You take us for loose women?” Di asked.

“Loose is such an overrated description. I take you all as having firm resolve in what this evening will be for each of you.”

“Ah, the last floozie has arrived I believe,” Ann added There stood Sue with a bright yellow boa and a face that left little doubt she could be a street walker.

“A floozie you say, humm might she be the only floozie in this fine establishment.”

“Why would there be only one of us when you can obviously see the charms of each one.”

“A finer set of charms no man has gazed upon. I must say.”

“Do you intend to try and entice us before we eat?” Di asked

“Humm, sustenance must of course be our priority now, we can retire somewhere to work on your additional desires later.”

“Such a sweet-talking devil,” Mary added.

“I’m at a table of angels and I assure you that before this evening is over you will all know the devil and his many talents.”

“We shall take that up of course after this dinner we have spent the afternoon slaving over.”

“Hmmm, slaving floozies makes one’s mind run wild.”

“Only your mind.”

“For the moment just my mind, we can discuss what else is fully appreciative of your fine skills after this meal.”

“Dinner was a pleasant surprise from New Orleans-inspired cooking. Served over white rice with a fine selection of wines.”

“That was a truly delightful meal very spicy. The question now is what types of sweetness we will have for dessert?

“Any particular sweetness you have in mind.”

“With your fine floozies all made up and your accessories on display.”

“What accuracies entice you most,” Ann asked.

“It’s just too much to consider at this table. Might I suggest we retreat to a more floozie enjoyable area?”

“Where might that be?” Sue asked with a wink.

We all stood then leaving the dishes on the table we had managed to eat all that was prepared, and it could be as easily cleaned tomorrow morning as this evening.

Mary came next to me and handed me a blue pill. We expect you to have all you can handle after today’s declaration, and this should help in the reply.”

“I looked into her eyes and took the pill and dry swallowed it right then. I was not needed now obviously to all of us, but it was not going to be a one-trick pony that these women had decided to have.”

I stood at the door and removed each boa and kissed its wearer as she entered. Each one gave me some tongue and a caress of my cock. I was near leaking as I entered the room to find them spread out and waiting.

Many hours later not a hole was left unopened, the makeup was spread splotched everywhere on one another’s bodies as no one concentrated on just one other. I was sore and red and exhausted, but we slept as we always did, and it was quick time to fall into that sleep when the light was finally turned off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.