Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 37

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 37 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

I was in my office a younger attractive black woman was sitting in front of me as we discussed what I needed for additional help. Tiff was going to take some extra bonding time with the baby and Carol was going to be off on maternity leave soon herself. I was looking forward to another employee morale and enrichment as well as a maternity party for Carol.

Lilly had said she knew of a Ph.D. candidate that needed some work while she was off this summer. When Lilly suggests things, I follow up and do what she believes might work well for me. My current life is an example of why that was the best course of action. Speaking of action, I was getting more than I could almost handle as Mandy and Rachel were building as much of a reserve as could hold them over for the summer, Carol was coming in on breaks and lunches for a quick trip over the desk. Penny liked to have lunch out my thought being that Lilly likes a pretty Penny lunch as much as I do. Who was I to complain as she explored her side of the open in our marriage?

The office smelled of Lysol and wipes as Carol had been very needy earlier. Penny was still out of the office and Carol liked to sit at her desk with her feet up on the small settee that she used to keep them elevated.

“My wife suggested it would be a good opportunity to interview you for this position we are creating. My main receptionist and woman Friday is out on Maternity leave, Carol in the next office will be following her on that soon. Penny, who works here also is out at lunch but will return shortly. With Carol here, we can have a conversation about the job and what you and I expect and see if we can make this happen. I picked up her resume and looked it over, I missed the name and just went to the job history and education. I glanced back up at the name and Sasha Meyers stood out. I was being set up again and smiled at the idea of that.

“I take it you made the connection by the smile on your face?”

“A connection?”

“Yes. Master a connection. My parents are Dr. Anthony and Professor Tamra Meyers whom I understand you’re well acquainted with.”

“We are indeed well acquainted. If I could be so forward as to inquire as to how you know my wife and what your parents have discussed with you?”

“It’s a small world and Lilly watched me when my parents went out at times. She came along for a couple of short vacations also to give them some freedom.”

“And what your parents have said about our acquaintance.”

“Coy is not a good thing Master.”

I heard the door open likely announcing the arrival of Penny back for her lunch with Lilly. Then I heard the distinct latching of it and Penny stopping to talk with Carol in low whispers.”

I continued to watch Sasha as she licked her lips and then seemed to look at the door. There stood Penny in all her glory her Lilly tattoo on full display. She walked over and kissed me the distinct taste of Lilly on her lips. “That was from Lilly, she wanted you to remember that she has your best interests at heart always.”

Penny turned to Sasha and said’ I’m glad I made it back before the couch part of the interview was happening?”

“Lilly mentioned that final approval for any position required a few positions as I recall. She still tastes wonderful by the way.”

“Thanks, it’s a true fringe benefit of it with no fringe around of course. Did you wear the outfit to complete the interview?”

“Why of course but he was just connecting the dots of my parents, auntie, unc, and myself when you walked in.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.