Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 36

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 36 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

I woke to find Ann riding me and Sue standing behind her Ann cumming from my cock in her and Sue’s fingers tweaking her nipples, Sue was moaning from the sympathy cums she was having, on my right Di was cumming and on the left Mary was having hers also. Our time together had reached across whatever caused them for Mary also now when any other was. That or they had worked to explain it to Mary when they were off having their talks.

Ann slowed and lifted herself off me and moved forward to lie down, I felt Sue’s mouth cover my cock and continue. Ann moved forward then reached out to kiss me.

“You were thrashing around dreaming of something and standing proud and tall. I saw that and wanted it.”

“Any time anywhere” and I kissed her again. I felt Di get up then and then moved around the bed to get in with Mary. I looked over and Di was in a deep kiss with her.

“It appears any issue is long gone?” I nodded my head.

“Di has a streak and enjoys both the seduction and the taking and Mary has opened herself more to being taken. They are finding their new place in all of this together.”

Sue was up and off me then and came over and turned Ann’s head to face her. “You two taste wonderful together and then she kissed her,” Ann responded in kind and pulled Sue’s head to her with her arm over her head Di had lifted her head and whispered in my ear. “We are going to be as much with each other as we are with you. No one is going to break us up because of their ideas about us.” And then she was back at Mary.

Nature was calling and I needed to get up to attend to that. Ann and Sue were as busy as Mary and Di. I managed to work myself out and then made an escape in time to find relief. I debated a shower and then thought of the four of them there. A shower could wait, I hit the toothbrush and then was back in the room.

Di was on the left her legs held to her head by Ann while Sue was to the right and Mary had the same hold. It was obvious I was not going to be leaving the bed so I mentally played the duck, duck, goose game Sue got the goose while Di got the cock. All of them were cumming in sympathy with Di as I pounded her for a while, then changed course and had Sue. I was getting ready to pop when Ann and Di changed places and I moved there and worked up a sweat as Mary and Sue did the same. I finished too quickly in Mary but I was moved out of the way while Ann came over for some pie and Di came to clean me. Sue moved forward and gave Mary’s tongue a place to call home.

Too quickly they were up and headed to the showers and I laid back and fell back asleep wondering what was a dream and what was not. ‘‘

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.