Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 35

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 35 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

I was sitting at Mandy’s house with Rachel a coffee in hand.

“Thanks for coming here this morning,” Mandy said.

“I was a little surprised as I knew this week was our off week. After we had the party last week for Tiff’s maternity leave.”

“We wanted to discuss this summer which is quickly approaching.”

“I take it with the kids back home our availability to meet will change.”

“Well, the hubbies are going to be around a lot more with the kids out of school for the summer break.”

“And it’s back to good wives and terrific mothers again.”

“Thanks for the compliment and yes, something like that,” Rachel said.

“We’ll cut back to what works for us all and then look to start back once the kids are back in the fall. Anything else I should know?”

“We had a talk with our husbands after the little bundle of joy bonus I was surprised with. And we got the agreement for both to be snipped.”

“Did you have to tell them that you were going to put that issue to me also?” I asked.

“They wanted to make an issue of it, but Mandy has an IUD and sadly I am unable to have any more children. There were complications, a lot of bleeding, and surgery.” Rachel said.

“I’m sorry to hear that happened obviously, though I am surprised we didn’t have this birth control discussion before we started. I just thought you were already married and had it taken care of and didn’t think about it.”

“I used my IUD being removed to get him to agree to be snipped. Once is an accident I could deal with. Anything more and I was going to expect tit for tat.” Mandy said.

“That would have been an interesting talk.”

“Never thought he was not going to. I just pushed it was all.”

“Okay, I’m not involved at that point, and we know that your family as mine always comes first.”

“All the time with you, Rachel and I always cum first,” Mandy said with a giggle.

“Bad choice of words and yes you both do. Care to tell me what other devilish ideas you have cooked up?”

“What do you mean devilish ideas?” Rachel asked with a smirk.

“There is so much that falls into my lap to know that Lilly and the two of you are not pulling the strings behind the scenes. What did she decide it was better you two tell me rather than her this time?”

“We like it to fall into your bed actually and you’re not quite as dense as we might have thought.”

“Yeah, I’m more that a walking Dildo.” I laughed

“No games then okay. Are you willing to have some substitutes over the summer?”

“Let’s see. Substitutes mean more than one, over the summer likely means that they are likely professors, teachers, or their support with the summer off also.”

“Damn he is more than a walking dildo. He’s what two for two there?” Mandy asked.

“Yes, two for two.”

“Now for the big question, like dark meat?” and Rachel winked.

My mind raced as to who could be dark meat and be in the educational field I might know. There was only Mrs. Meyers who was the kid’s kindergarten teacher who fits the bill at our school if that was where they were hunting for me. The second was a complete unknown.

“I know either of these women?”

“One yes, the other not likely.”

“That would be Carolyn Myers then is my guess. The other is unknown.”

“Seems our antics did not escape the talk with the rest of the staff at times and Penny and Carolyn are a bit freer in their observations and questions of what and how,” Rachel said.

“Add in that Penny’s secret was safe with Carolyn when they talked after she was hired at the school. Seems when a movie had been seen and can’t be unseen, Carolyn knows prejudice and she knows how to settle nerves and keep promises.”

“Now she knows that Penny has come to work for me, which adds more curiosity. It’s more than that. Seems that our dear Carolyn’s hubby had diabetes and the drugs kill any ability to perform.” Mandy said.

My head was bouncing between the two of them as they continued to discuss the sexual issues of Carolyn Meyers like it was common knowledge and then I stopped and thought. For them, it was now common knowledge. “And I am the safe choice for her as I keep secrets just as well.”

“That and how did she say it, oh yes, “He’s looking like nasty and tasty white meat.” Rachel laughed and Mandy joined.

“And we let that woman teach and enrich our children, think of it.” I laughed.

“Not upset?”

“I have no issue with dark meat, it’s all pink in the middle.”

“That it is,” Rachel said.

“I take it there is a plan.”

“This time it’s not going to be how it’s been in the past. She wants you and her husband to sit down and talk it over.”

I sat back and drained my coffee at that to take a moment to think it over. “That’s more than I thought it might be.”

“They want to talk to only you, none of us, and not Lilly either. She knows that you and Lilly have an open marriage. Seems Lilly has been a little chatty on those Friday mornings with her too,”

“Lilly’s on board and good to go.”

“She thought you hearing from us was best this time. That said, she’s not going to have an issue. She wondered if she would get to taste the dark meat herself.”

“Thought that the husband had issues?”

“Was not that meat I believe she was thinking about.” Rachel smiled.

I was walking into a restaurant and there was Carolyn and the husband I deducted but standing next to the were another woman and man.

“Hello, Thomas,” Carolyn said.

“Hello, Carolyn.” I opened my arms for a hug as that was what all the parents got when they were parents in her class Carolyn was a hugger.

“Thomas, this is my husband, Mathew.” I reached out and shook his hand “And my Sister Professor Tamra Meyers and her husband Dr. Anthony Meyers. He is the director of Black studies at the university. I reached out to shake her hand and Tamra she took me into a hug just as Carolyn did and then I shook his.

We were led back to a quiet booth with larger booth walls all around I sat on one end Carolyn and Mathew in the center and Tamra and Anthony on the other.

“I take it you’re shocked that it is the four of us here to meet you?” Carolyn asked.

“I believed that it was just going to be you, Mathew, and I. Yes.”

“Tamra and I are sisters, Mathew and Anthony are brothers. We don’t keep things from each other. I know you were told about Mathew’s. Well, those issues started with Anthony. Genetics that say and a propensity for it to happen.

I looked around the table and the one person having the issue was across from me. That being Dr. Anthony Meyers the director of Black studies fame. This was a grab the bull by the horns moment or walk away one. Time to evaluate which. Then the server came over and we ordered drinks and some appetizers. Once she was gone Carolyn started again.

“Tamra and Anthony are four years older than Mathew and I. This struck them about ten years ago, and Matthew helped them out until about five years, and it’s been five years without Tamara and me.

“That’s not completely true Carolyn, we take care of you the best we can.” Dr. Anthony said with disdain in his voice.

“Toys are not hard in the flesh cock that cums in you. Tony. Grow up and stop already you don’t need to wave the dirty laundry all around.”

“You just want the two of you to pass it all around to the Cracker here.” He replied.

“Got a problem there that I am majority-white European Toby? I purposely miss stated his name and waved the White card at him as she used the poor white trash name with me.

“It’s Dr. Meyers to you. And you’re likely mixed of any number of races.”

“Given that you’re not completely dark yourself I would bet you have a grandfather or two that are White also.” Nothing like attacking his Black card.

“What are you insinuating?”

“I don’t have to insinuate anything. Just look at any picture of a native African and look at you. You’re not completely African. You would be more of a Mocha than a true African. You know mixed with some white along the way.”

‘I’m Black in every reference of what it means to be Black in the United States.”

“Exactly.”

“What are you insinuating now?”

“Nothing, just agreeing with you is all.”

“There’s more to that Cracker.”

“Wasn’t born in the South so that means little if you’re trying to aggravate me. Then again there are a few names that I won’t mention for the sakes of the ladies here that you fit.”

“Oh, feel free, I am certain they would enjoy learning the type of man you are.”

“Well since you insist. I’d say you’re an Oreo by teaching at a historically white school and teaching the ‘Black Studies’ that they need to feel socially and morally acceptable to understand your plight. After the Oreo comes Uncle Tom of course taking their money to serve to just support the Whites in their token responsibility.” I used my hands to make the quote signs around the Black Studies.

“Worried about him any longer Dear?” Tamra put her hand on Anthony.

“You’re certain he’s what you want.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.