Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 33

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 33 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

My eyes were not focused, and my fingers were full of nipples, I inhaled, and it was Lilly’s smell the one that had intoxicated me from the night of our wedding and through all our life. She was riding my mouth me turning and twisting her nipples and then licking deep in her. I used my nose to find her clit and went to town she started to pull up and I pulled her nipples down harder and moved my head from side to side and pushed. Her clit was super sensitive when her passion was running with her lust and then she shook, cried out, and flooded my mouth. There were times she could squirt when she was crazed enough. This was one of those times. Her scream of passion was loud and then she simply sat up as I released her nipples and rolled off me.

I looked down and now felt the mouth that was attached to my cock. I had been so involved before it went unnoticed. That was not the case no as a head bobbed up and down my cock traveling to the back of the mouth I looked to see Tiff standing behind whomever it was her massive tits on display leaking freely. I looked and she was smiling and then her hand would crack at the ass in front of her. Her eyes looked up and it was Penny’s that stared at me. I heard another noise of delight to my left and there in the bed was Carol her belly growing and the body of the cuckold on his knees his face planted in between the open thighs of Carol her hand holding his head in place as he feasted on her. Behind the cuck slowly sawing into him was Rachel I could just see the black straps against her thighs no doubt holding the fake cock on the attachment. Turning my head, the other way there was Mandy now facing me from the side and Lilly with a flogger in her hand striking Mandy’s back the end of the tips rolling around to just touch the breasts. Each of those having had a clamp attached and a chain connecting them I saw the chain connected and a set of links going lower. No doubt to a clip that was attached to her clit. It was a fest of kink of all the people that were the ones I had now. I sat up to view Tiff closer and her belly was swollen large she had to be due soon and was here likely for the last hurrah before she delivered. Carol yelled out in orgasm and released the cuckold’s head he came up for air and while he looked to be Craig my mind now just saw him as the cuckold. Another that I owned or possessed in the room.

It was Penny’s turn to cry out next her head rising from my cock and orgasm racked her body Tiff stopped and held the fake cock deep in her likely spasming pussy. There around Penny’s neck was a leather collar and a white flower-looking tag hanging there. No doubt a Lilly that claimed Penny as hers. My mind recalled her pledge to be anything Lilly wanted if she could but be hers.

A turn back to Mandy as the sound of the flogger grew and her moans cried out with them. It appeared there was a pain slut hidden there that I did not know before. Tiff stopped and pulled away then and Penny got up. I looked down at her and there was Lilly’s name on her mound. She had been inked at some point also. Tiff was standing there while Penny was licking up the milk that had leaked and then moved up to take a teat in her mouth and suck no doubt. I heard the moans of Carol again as she moved away from the cuckold and went to join Penny taking the other teat and no doubt drinking away. Movement on the bed had Mandy getting up and following behind Lilly them stopping to remove the strap-on from Tiff and then Lilly stepping into it. The Cuckold was still on his knees on the bed when Mandy moved in and laid down in front of him and Lilly began pulling him back to the edge. An uff came from him as Lilly drove home and then his head lowered as Mandy put her pussy in his reach.

I was up out of the bed and over to Tiff to give her a kiss and the two sluts kept drinking from her. I looked down and saw fresh ink on the back of Penny then too. It appears she was owned as mine and in a subset of Lilly’s also. “Thank you for this employee morale and enhancement combination slut fest and maternity leave going away party.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.