Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 32

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 32 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

I woke to the smell of coffee as Mary had the cup in her hand. “You were dead to the world last night and this morning.”

“I don’t know some nights I have dreams now that wake me and other nights, I sleep the sleep of the dead.”

“For a nickel, that might be because the ones that wake you up are harder to accept and the ones that you sleep so well are easier to handle.”

“For a nickel that’s pretty sound advice.”

“Oh, and the coffee is free we can work out the nickel payment later.”

The coffee was hot, and my creamer was in it. I saw that Mary was dry so I must have slept like the dead. I got up and drank some more and then did the morning duties. I finished the coffee before I hit the shower and sadly no one joined me. I finished then drank the coffee after I dried and did the rest to get going.

I was out in the kitchen getting another cup and only Mary was sitting in the big chair.

“You were asleep so long they each went to their new computers and have been working on that for about an hour now.”

“It’s almost ten how did that happen?”

“Well, there is this thing it’s called the rotation of the earth.” and then she started to laugh at me.

“Humm, I understand that gravity is also one of those things, and if I put you over my knee and spank your ass”

“Yes please,” and she got up and wiggled her ass at me. Before she walked closer

“Leave it to me to pick a punishment you like.”

“Here’s a clue, not like, love” and then she kissed me.

Sue came in from her bedroom just as I had finished my kiss with Mary. Then she reached up pulled me down and placed one on me. I heard Mary call out for the other two to get their morning kiss before Sue took them all. Ann was there the quickest and slipped me some tongue too. Then Di tapped her out and jumped into my arms and laid one on me full Monty. I finished with Di when Mary came back and tapped her out. We didn’t kiss but she turned me around and I saw 89 on the refrigerator. Somehow, I had missed it, or she added it when the others were kissing me.

I looked at it again and wondered if it was really necessary to wait and the thought about everything, I didn’t know what was going on and decided it was. “So have you heard from the school about how this is going to work anymore?”

“They sent out some information, but Sue said it was still being peed in to make the soup,” Ann added.

“They are looking to use a service called zoom for the classes. There is a master sign-in for the district and they are loading all the students to each class they are in.” Di said.

“But it’s better the students must check in but once they do, they can turn off their cameras, so we are teaching to black screens. They are indeed making the soup you said they would.” That is from Sue.

“It’s all to go live in two days when we get back to distance learning after the spring break.”

“Two days that means it’s Friday,” I said.

“Hard to believe but the week is almost over, and we only have the weekend to fuck ourselves to utter exhaustion.” Ann giggled.

“We’re going to work on this until lunch, Mary is your designated servant until we’re done. No fucking the help until after dinner.” Sue said.

“Let’s go driving and you can fuck me up in the hills where no one is around to bust us.” Mary laughed.

“No breaking quarantine to fuck without us slut.” Ann spanked her ass.

“Spank me, beat me, make me need” Mary replied and shook her ass.

“We need to continue to work on this for now. Why don’t you and the slut decide what we need or what you each need to do.” Ann turned to leave as did Di and Sue.

“Looks like they left us on our own.”

“Do you need to make any calls to your office or the city?”

“My office first and then I can see if anything is happening with the city.”

“I found my phone and turned it on. There were six messages four from the office one from my accountant and the last from the city.”

I headed back to the bedroom to call my accountant first and we discussed my spending that was going on here and how the hotel bill was smaller, but the food and some other spending was much higher. I explained it was for the house and that everything would balance in the end. He said everything else was good now, but he heard there was talk of a rent moratorium and that could affect my income. I remembered his issue with me paying off all the mortgages rather than keeping all the cash to buy more. If that moratorium came to be a reality, I had been selective in my property purchases. That meant I was still flush with cash and the income would not be an issue as I only had maintenance and taxes to pay. And I believed in a strong cash position, now it proved that was golden.

The next call was to my office manager/partner and she was concerned about not being able to contact me. She was hearing much more about the rent moratorium and that businesses were having real issues too.

I explained we were in a difficult time it appeared but that we were conservative in whom we rented to and the businesses that had space in our buildings. I asked her to be proactive and call everyone and try and get an assessment of how they were planning to continue or if in the cases of the apartments and homes they had employment issues. We would not get the entire story obviously, but we might get a pretty good feel for it all. The cash for my parent’s house was the kicker for it all. They had sent a wire that was deposited and that was a much more considerable chunk of change I didn’t have to pay taxes on.

Sure, I could go under, but it would take a near depression for that to happen and I didn’t see the government letting that happen.

The last message was from my old friend Rachel. She was reaching out to find me and see how I was doing. My partner thought it was fishy so didn’t give my cell phone number to her but took her number instead. I was going to stop and talk with them all before I returned the call.

I knew what she was calling and fishing for. It’s her little girl and she can’t, shouldn’t, and is forbidden to. Yadda, yadda, yadda. There is no adult in her mind about Diane and what she chooses to do. I could be wrong, and she could wish me well with the lil slut but I was betting the other way. Parents are very predictable, hell I was one and was.

I came back from the bedroom and found Mary in the kitchen working on lunch. I realized that I had only had a couple of cups of coffee when my stomach let me know that. I grabbed a banana that was on the tree holder and then proceeded to work on molesting the cook as she was trying to make lunch.

“Wait for this evening’s activities, you Letcher.” Mary laughed as I was in the process of running my hands over various parts of her body.

“We teachers need to keep up our activities so everything will be rising this evening” I ran a finger down and wiggled it trying to just enter. Mary had stopped trying to move much then and put her hands on the counter.

Then she called out for reinforcements falsely claiming I was looking to have boarding parties with her, “Help, he’s a horny old goat trying to accost me.” She cried out long and loud and then started to laugh.

I heard the quick steps before I saw them, and next thing the other three wenches had arrived. “What’s happening here, Mary?” Ann asked and Sue and Di came over closer to investigate.

“He’s a Letcher looking to debase as I’m working on lunch for us all.”

“We Letchers were not fed breakfast by any wench this morning, so I was finding a way to keep my mind off my growling...” Just then my stomach decided to make itself self-heard.

“What’s with us being wenches?” Di asked no doubt trying to move my mind from the goal I had set for myself before being fed.

“Just feeling a bit of a Pirate at the moment” I replied.

“I’ve heard whispers and giggles about boarding parties as a child I seem to recall.” Ann chirped no doubt trying to aid Di in her mission.

“Wenches, Pirates, Boarding parties. All good clean fun Grrrr” I reached over and wrapped my hands around Sue then and began to run them on that naked body to find the most delectable parts.

“A little help her wenches or this Pirate is going to spoil our christening party this evening” Sue cried out with a laugh.

Ann and Di came over to work together to keep me from early boarding. While I spied Mary set out a buffet on the counter. I was otherwise entertained playing roaming hands with the three of them as Mary made a plate for me and set it on the table.

Between them, they just managed to get me seated with a plate full of food and a few fingers of Makers on ice in front of me. They scampered away then and worked on their own. I drank and cheated eating some chips before they were all seated. We dug in and had a small talk when our mouths were clear of food.

“I thought about giving a hearty burp to show my appreciation for the food as I heard was done in one country or another. I tossed that aside along with the idea of leaving any food for my ancestors.”

“He looks to be sated at the moment, but he ate everything but the plate,” Sue said.

“I was saving the plate to put dessert on.” I pointed to Mary and said. “Come up here dessert the plate is waiting. She started to move and was told to sit her slut ass down and she could be dessert after dinner and not before.

“You’re taking this christening of the new bed awful seriously.”

“It’s eighty-nine days and we’re going to want to begin the growing part of this relationship in that bed so it needs a proper christening,” Sue said.

“We’re getting old then and only doing it in bed with the lights off too?”

“Stop him I can hear old Dad jokes about to happen.” Di laughed.

“I’ll stop for a moment then and we can discuss something interesting.”

“What we were discussing was very interesting,” Mary said and the other three looked at me.

“I know that eighty-nine is the day count and I am not trying to change from our agreement. You can stop with the looks. What is interesting is that Rachel found my company in Seattle and reached out to my partner who is working on keeping this afloat there why I am here as you recall.”

“Why did my mom reach out to you?” Di asked.

“Well, I can imagine any number of reasons but the most likely is my involvement in living here.”

“Oh, she’s afraid you’re soiling out virtues?” Ann laughed.

“I was thinking of telling her that you three picked me up in a liquor store, took me back home to your place, got me drunk and soiled mine.” I laughed as I was finishing that statement. The three of the squawked at that a little so I added “What part of that was a lie?”

“Can you remember any part of being soiled that night?” Sue asked.

“It’s always the little details that get you”

“Your detail is not so little.” Was heard from Di with a blush across her face and upper chest.

The four of them all looked at me with hungry smiles even after having eaten lunch. Then they proceeded to laugh. “We will take all of the details and work them out with the christening later,” Mary added

“What should we do about mom’s call?” Di asked.

“Given that she called me directly I’m obligated to return her call. I was thinking of doing that now here on speakerphone.”

“Mary could not stop laughing then and the others looked at her. “Do you get it? He’s going to mind fuck her on the phone and have us all listen.”

“Oh, public sex on the phone with my mother?” Di inquired. The other three were all laughing then.

“Not quite but a mind fucking for certain.”

Mary got up, walked over to the counter, got my phone, and brought it back to me. “No time like the present.” I had programmed the number into the phone when it was given to me, so I scrolled down and hit the button and it dialed away. I put it on speaker then and waited for someone likely Rachel to answer.

“Hello”

“Hello, Rachel it’s Thomas. I just got your message that you called my office the other day.”

“Why hello there stranger, how are you doing? How’s your family I hear you’re trapped in California again.”

“I’m doing well at the moment thanks; I expect that might be why you’re calling. There is no easy way to say this, Lilly and the girls all perished years ago.”

There was an audible grasp on her part and then “I’m so sorry I never heard, we lost touch after you moved.”

“I didn’t look to reach out either the grief was terrible. I closed off a lot of my life for a long time.”

“I’m just so sorry for you and sad that they are all gone.”

“I’m better now as much as can be. And the loss lessens day by day.”

“So why are you in California now?”

“I’m trapped by the quarantine obviously but on top of that my parents perished in a fire at their place here and I’m back taking some time to evaluate the replacement of the home.”

“Oh my God, when did they die?”

“It’s a few months now. Something started a fire in their home and the smoke did them in they said before the flames got to the bodies.”

“Oh God, so you’re alone in the world then.”

“Well, I was staying at the motel near their places as I was working on things then this hit. Funny thing I was grabbing a bottle of my favorite adult beverage and literary walked into Mandy’s daughter Ann. Or more accurately she walked into my open arms. We worked to recognize each other in our masks and then they took pity on me and invited me back to their place. One thing has led to another and they extended their hospitality and I am staying here now.”

“So, you’re living with them in Ann’s parent’s old house there?”

“What is it, Deja Vue all over again? Before I forget Mandy’s middle daughter Mary moved back here also after her university closed. She’s a Ph.D. student there. So, it’s a bit crowded here but we’re all doing well. And, amazingly, Di and Ann are both teachers with their friend Sue here. Where does the time go, they were just in that play it seemed?”

“Yeah, it’s hard to see them living as adults when I still think of them as kids in a lot of ways.”

“They are almost as old as we were when they were those kids. Although they don’t seem to be getting into the same adventures we did back then.”

“You are not stupid Thomas and we both know the adventures we got into. I know you’re on speakerphone there for a reason. Hello Diane, Ann, Mary, Susan”

The four of the said hellos back to her. And she continued.

“What Mandy and I are concerned about is that those adventures are finding root in a new generation.”

“Would that be because it is me or that they can’t be adults and find what they want?”

“You’re playing coy, Mandy told me what happened with Mary after she saw it.”

“It’s an it now?”

“It’s a private issue that I am not discussing with my daughter and a group of her closest friends.”

“Trust me when I tell you that I have not discussed that issue beyond what was told to me.”

“Thank you for that, so no Diane I am not going to confirm for your curiosity anything about my past.”

“Are you going to let me be as much of an adult then and decide my life in this?” Di asked.

“Touché, I can’t object if you can’t know, and if I tell you I am the pot calling the kettle black.”

“Didn’t you just tell me oh Kettle mother of mine?”

Rachel laughed then the tension broke “I guess I did at that. No use trying to play a losing hand with that. I have what several others also have just like Mandy’s that I am certain Mary has told you about.”

“Care to describe it for all of us?” Di laughed or better yet take a picture of it and text it to me.” Followed by louder laughter from her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.