Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 31

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 31 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

I was sitting in my office working on a problem an owner had with a roofer at one of the properties. I stopped and looked up and both Carol and Tiff were sitting in front of me. I had been concentrating so deeply I had not heard them enter and take a seat.

“What do I owe the pleasure of seeing my two most trusted employees in front of me.”

“He’s still lame,” Carol said to Tiff.

“You need to hire another person for the office staff,” Tiff said.

“We’re doing fine at the moment...” I was cut off by Carol’s wave of her hand.

“You are correct as at the moment is the key phrase. This slut that you knocked up is likely a few weeks away now from taking maternity leave and having her first child.”

“And the knocked-up slut who was previously speaking in just a few months behind.”

I stopped to look at them both and pinched the bridge of my nose as I felt a headache coming on. “Any candidates whom either of you are suggesting we interview and possibly hire.”

“I was a stay-at-home before I started here so none from me,” Tiff said.

“Bankers are all full of bankers looking to be vice presidents we don’t need a vice president candidate.” Added Carol.

“Call the head of this outfit and ask her,” Tiff exclaimed knowing she was tweaking me in the process.

I dialed Lilly and put her on speaker phone she answered.

“Hello, love of my life, my two most trusted employees have decided to explain the facts of life to me regarding the office situation and suggested I call the Boss of this outfit to inquire who might be a good candidate to add to this menagerie of mayhem.”

“You are so well served to have employees who recognize the management basics and help you so. I’m sad they have waited so long, but I believe I have a candidate who might work out very well in your mayhem.”

“Do I need to ask, or will you simply tell me to hire her?”

“It would be easier to simply follow my lead, but you do have an independent streak and require your own counsel.” Carol and Tiff snickered.

“I will bow to your wisdom once again but ask your indulgence to allow me and this short-term staff to complete an interview.”

“I think Precious Penny at the school would be an ideal candidate.”

“The school secretary?”

“Yes, exactly.”

“Why, might I ask?”

“That would require your presence at home this afternoon to discuss fully.” Both Carol and Tiff made kissing faces and then lude gestures with their fingers.

“I see, I will finish with what is before me and then endeavor home.”

“Don’t touch those two sluts or you won’t be home until dinner. I have far more pressing needs.”

Lilly met me at the door in her CMFs and thigh highs and we walked back to the bedroom. After I had disrobed and joined her in bed, she took the remote and the DVR started to play a pornographic movie on the screen.

I was more interested in pursuing my wife’s charms than watching a movie when she stopped me. “Take a look at the screen.” She helped me turn my head.

“That’s some actress getting ready to get fucked. So?”

“Take a closer look at that actress, recognize anything about her?”

I stopped and turned over and then looked at the woman on the screen. She was young a bottle blond as her eyebrows didn’t match her hair color a nice body that was likely to be on display soon. “Okay, so what am I missing?”

“You stop in a couple of times a week and talk to her.”

That caught my attention, so I looked again. She had lost her clothes now and was on her knees looking up at the actor she was sucking off. “Notice that little line across just above her right eyebrow.”

“No way that’s Pretty Penny.”

“Way”

“Why would she be working at the school if she did pornos”

“I bet she is hiding out until they disappear so she can get a better job that she can make into a career.”

“What?”

“If she works anywhere else and tries to look her best, she is going to be recognized. So, for now, she dresses down and acts the virgin and bites her time in a low-paying job.”

“Hiding in plain sight?”

“Basically. One of the women noticed something likely from when she and her hubby or lover who might not be the same man. Watched the video”

“And I should hire her why?”

“If she is smart enough to find a place to hide because she is worried about her future, she is smart enough to do a lot more.”

“So do I just walk up and ask her to come in for an interview?”

“The Boss took care of the groundwork for you again. You can work on the payment for those services in a few minutes. And yes, see her next time you drop off the kids and give her a card to come over for an interview for the job she and I discussed.”

“And you think she is going to just want to come and work for me?”

“Hell no, she is going to think you recognize her and want her as your sex toy. She was trying to clue me in about Rachel and Mandy the last time I was in the office volunteering.”

“It’s going to be an interesting interview” then I turned my attention to my wife and spent the next hour working diligently to exhaustion for her services. Translated, we fucked until I could not get it up any longer.

Pretty Penny arrived on time and dressed well for the interview. I asked her to sit with Carol and Tiffany for a few minutes and discuss the jobs and then we would talk. The women wanted to know that she was all that Lilly thought she was. Tiff brought her back over then and I asked her to sit down.

“I want to thank you for coming in for this interview.”

“I’m a school secretary why do you want me for this?”

“You’re much more than a school secretary in your abilities. I believe, as does my wife that you can flourish here and help my business.”

“I saw that look in your eyes when you asked me to interview. I’ve seen it before by men and women who have seen the movies. Is this where the next part of the interview is on the couch?”

“Yes, I’ve seen a movie, no, the couch is not part of the interview process. I am more than sated in my life now and while the offer is flattering, I need your abilities in the office much more than the couch.”

“What?”

“Look, Penny, you don’t really know me, and I don’t know you. You made some movies in college, and they are coming back to haunt you when you’re looking for a professional career. My wife noticed that your overqualified for that school secretary job but likely still too afraid to find a job where you won’t be recognized and then blackmailed or whatever to do what is not required.”

“How do I know that?”

“That’s a fair question. Can you keep my secret if I keep yours?”

“What do I have to lose I can walk out of her anyways.”

“And you will be able to expose me just as much as I would be able to you.”

“So, there is a couch interview part.”

“Tiff, Carol can you come in please.” Both Tiff and Carol came into the office then in CMFs and thigh highs. “The reason I don’t need you for the couch is that I have both of them for that with my wife’s full knowledge and permission I might add.”

Penny set their open mouth as the two sluts stood and let her look. “Their husbands know?”

“It’s a complicated thing. Craig is my best friend from High School he has an issue with sterility, and they wanted children. It’s enough to say that we worked out an agreement and Tiff is pregnant obviously and will need some maternity time before she returns after the baby is born. Carol is her sister and an affirmed lesbian for all except me. Once they worked out the agreement with me, she decided to also have children and live with them.”

“That is way too out there.”

“Any more out there for the school to have an adult actress as this secretary?”

That got a laugh at least. “So, you’re saying that these two with your wife you don’t need me on the couch or over the desk.”

“Lilly said you were bright” Carol added.

“She didn’t say how tasty she looked though,” Tiff smirked.

“Ignore her, her hormones have her horny all the time. Well actually mine do too now but I have a bit of decorum.”

“You both look fabulous pregnant by the way,” Penny said to them.

“Care to return the favor and give me a peak” Carol grinned.

“It’s a whole office interview then? Penny said.

“You’re not required to remove any part of your clothes or move them in any way. These two are just beyond horny all of the time and as you see uncontrollable now.”

“Does that mean I can’t take my clothes off?”

“Honey, if you drop those clothes, you’re not leaving this office until we close and you’re going to be shared by all.” Tiff looked at her lifted her tits to shake them and then licked her lips.

Carol walked over to Penny and helped her up and got behind her and started the zipper down on the dress she was wearing. “What do you think boss pantyhose or thigh highs?”

“She’s a thigh-high that’s a certainty.”

The dress fell to the floor and Patty stepped out of it in a smaller bra than she needed for the size of her breasts and thigh highs with no doubt CFMs that I could not see.

I hear a noise to the side and Tiff sat down and spread her legs, then licked her lips and used her finger to call Penny over. She was on autopilot it seemed, and she stepped out of the dress that Carol put on the desk and then was on her knees between Tiff’s thighs.

“Oh, someone left a pie here for me.” Then her face was between Tiff’s thighs and Tiff was slowly moaning.

Carol came over to me then and started to undress me. “She’ll want her couch interview as soon as she finished with Tiff and then I want the cream pie you’re going to give her.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.