Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 30

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

Our nap ended and for the first time in that bed, we didn’t have sex after. I knew we agreed to wait for everyone to be together on the other side it was strange not to all the same. What’s the old saying damned if you do damn if you don’t. It was interesting how much food five people when thru when we were ordering out so much also. Ann and Mary went out to the grocery store while Di said she wanted to hit the liquor store and that Sue and I could stay and work on the computers. I passed my Atm card to Di and gave her the code and asked for $500 in 20’s. It was cute how they were trying to put Sue and me together to talk this over while trying not to appear to be doing just that. I thought about making a play to go with Di but knew they were smart enough to have a couple of backups just in case I did that.

“We had walked into Sue’s room and looked at the new system, it was finished with its updating and sat there new and sparkly.

“Should we start the setup and updates for the next one or do you want to talk about things first?”

“That transparent?” she asked.

“We can do both and Yes, I’ve been around the Rodeo before.”

“Dad”

“Exactly. Born at night just not last night”

“Stop you’re going to make me laugh and then I snort and can’t stop it.”

“I love a challenge”

“Please”

“Only if you’re straight with me and direct not beating around the bush yours or any others.”

“Stop, no beating”

“Okay, let’s get the next one set up and then we can talk. Deal?”

“Deal”

It didn’t take long before everything was registered and the updates downloaded again. Once that was done, I took her with me to the big chair and I sat in it and then had her sit on my lap.

“Go ahead, I’m listening”

She looked at me, bit her lower lip, and said. “I don’t have to be first.”

“You’re going to be, that was a short talk.”

“Stop it, you know I’m committed to you we all are. Yes, it’s crazy to think like that after all we have done is continuously fuck. It’s the uncertainty, that feeds the need to feel that things will be back to normal and that if not then we can make it go on together. Not just me all of us.”

“Let’s see if we can work it out and those issues one step at a time. Before we get to our issues.”

She snuggled closer and put her head on my shoulder. “First, I believe we’re all enjoying the lust part of this. Being locked down with nowhere else to go is going to be a race to see if we have more babies after this or more divorces, in a year. Second, the unknown is scary, and well because it’s unknown you want to find as much comfort as you can to battle that. What we are lacking in comfort in each other was replaced with lust still. Third, relate to the first two. There is little information coming out and we’re not even looking at much of it. We’re isolated in this house which is binding us closer every day even past the lust. That is the comfort to keep us from going crazy so far. In the next week school is going to start again. It looks to be remote learning however that looks or works. That’s why we have the new internet speed and the computers. That’s going to take a lot out of each of you as it’s a change into the unknown with little to no direction which like every vacuum will bring all kinds of new pieces into this. The politicians have not even weighed into setting the course for this. You know how that is in the classroom already. It’s not going to be better because of your remote.”

“You’re not making this sound like much fun.”

“Trust me the students of today have so much in the way of technology that they are not going to focus on your lessons. That is just human nature”

“That’s going to be incredibility stressful.”

“I would not argue against that.”

“The three of you even in the same district and school are likely to have different instructions. Remember it’s not soup until everyone pees in it.”

“Yuck”

“Yuck or not, welcome to reality.”

“Then add in your working from home and the workday never really ends. That classroom is not in a building you have to drive to its right there in your bedroom.”

“Yeah, it is”

“Then you’re bound to overcompensate for those students who are just disinterested to try and get them to be interested and achieve. That means you going to want to go into your classroom here and work on everything all night to help make it better. Rather than try to work on the student who would be at a desk in front of you.”

“I can see that happening.”

“Now exponentially multiply it by the number of teachers in this house.”

“Three to the third power”

“Try again”

“Oh god, Mary is going to want to help because of her background That’s four to the fourth.”

“Things are going to be sixteen times more complicated just here at the house. How many students do you each teach on average?”

“About 200 class sizes are like forty kids to a class and we each have five classes”

“So, sixteen times more complicated just for the remote teaching and then times the 200 students is a stress level of 3,200. Just that number is stressing you already and you’re not even teaching yet. The good thing is you can divide it by the four of you so it’s only 800 times more difficult.”

“Gee thanks, you’re making it sound like staying home and having your babies since your sugar daddy rich it a better way.”

“I’m not immune to what is going to be happening in the economy. Yes, I have enough liquid assets to keep things afloat and professionals to help advise me. That won’t stop an impact from being felt. I have no idea but it’s that soup recipe again with politicians.”

“Why aren’t you worried then?”

“Who says I’m not I am just in a better position to not have to worry about sleeping under a bridge and eating out of a trash can is all.”

“What?”

“These are the types of things that can cause economic depressions.”

“God, I hadn’t thought that far out.”

“I had some time in my hotel room all alone to look at it. I think in conservative business terms because as open as I have been with all of you here. I am a business owner and I’m conservative in the belief that my business needs to survive for me to do that. It’s a simple factor of age and experience.”

“Just how well off are you really, if I can ask.”

“Any child we might have will not have to worry about economic impacts of life nor would the other three’s”

“That’s like millions.”

I looked directly into her eyes and smiled” More like tens of” and then kissed her like she had not kissed me yet. “Yes, you are free to tell the others but just them. It’s an in-house need-to-know thing not to be talked about outside these walls or with non-family members. Which means the four of you now.”

“We’re family”

“Is there or was there any doubt that comes ninety days from now we were not going to be working on children all of us?”

“How do you get so smart?”

“Old age and treachery or maybe it’s a combination of good genes and pure living. Well, maybe the genes I gave up pure living a while ago.”

“Why wait if you can afford all of that already.”

“Let’s see how the challenges that are coming from living like this and from the outside world play out before we move too quickly. In ninety days, we might indicate what this is and means.”

“Might have?”

“The politicians are the ones making the calls here not all of us. We just get to dance to their tune so to speak. Look at the food and supply shortages already to see what I mean.”

“Yeah, it’s crazy out there.”

“This is the first weeks who knows what crazy looks like in a few months.”

“Crazy or not...” I cut her off.

“Yes. I’m here and know. I got a ninety-day delay, not a stay. I’m going to have a second family with women whose mothers I have been with. Granted you’re not one of them but you’re in the same boat with them. We have yet to feel that fallout from the parental units. My bet is that quarantine or not Rachel is going to show up at this door by hook or by crook.”

“Hook or crook”

“Kids these days what they teach them in school.” I laughed a deep belly laugh as she punched my arm. “There is no way Diane’s mother does not show up on this doorstep as soon as she can figure a way to do that which falls in line with what the politicians okay. Better.”

“You fucked their mothers?”

“I fucked those sluts for over three years and keep this to yourself until it comes out likely from Mary. I inked them as mine also.”

“Damn, I just thought it was simple sex.”

“Remember that pure living I lost before.”

“God, you debauched them.”

“Don’t ever think it was only me making the debauchery happen. They were full and active participants. Deviants of the first class.”

“No wonder when they called, they went nuts about you.”

“Add in that we did it with their spouse’s approval”

“Fuck, DeJa’Vu all over again.”

“Except with their precious daughters now who all want to have my children after just a few days together. Think that goes over like a fart in church with them?”

“Just the thought of that is sickening.”

“Bingo. How soon will she be here to rescue them all and you included.”

“How did it get so complicated?”

“You three picked up an old man at a liquor store, got him drunk, and had your evil ways with him...” I stopped and just laughed and laughed as Sue finally joined in and that was how Di found us sitting in the chair.

“What’s so Funny?” she asked.

“There was this night not long ago and you, I, and Ann found an interesting older man. Being that we’re just horny sluts we convinced him to come home with us, plied him with liquor, and then had out evil ways with him.” Sue said.

“What?” Di asked.

“That’s why your mother is trying to find a way to come here” Sue added.

“The slut does not fall far from the tree. While we believe we’re highly sexually knowledgeable and enjoyable females your mothers worry knowing that are deviants. It just so happens that their main folly in deviation is whose lap I am sitting in.” Sue stated.

“What am I missing?” Di questioned.

“Expect your mother at her earliest opportunity to be at our doorstep,” I said.

“What did you do with my mother that would make her come here during this?” Di asked in a near panic.

“Nothing more than her deviant hearts desires there lil slut.”

“Oh fuck, when he calls me lil slut that’s a tell of some kind.”

“One does not fall far from the tree,” Sue said again and then Di’s eyes lit up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.