Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

Awake again

I was startled awake when I felt a sharp pain in my balls. Trying to regain what was happening I realized that Di had woken up from our nap and had crushed my balls just a bit. Nothing to stop a great dream like having your balls crushed.

“Damn” I groaned.

“Sorry, I need to get up and didn’t back up enough. Are you okay?”

“Nothing that kissing them in a couple of minutes won’t fix.” I could not move my arms as I had Ann and Sue laying on them again.

‘I’m going to need your help to get up.”

“Okay, let me move them but I get first rights to the bathroom.”

“Good thing there is more than one.”

“Or I can sit down, and you can aim in between my legs,” she said and smirked.

“As soon as I am out of bed, we can try what you want.”

Di helped roll Ann off and then Sue as I got my arms free and worked myself from between them and out of the bed. I looked back and they rolled closer to one another.

“I’m really sorry about hurting you,” Di said again as she came for a hug.

“It appears there is no lasting damage.” I pulled her to me for a hug.

“Thanks, but hugs later bathroom now, feeling adventurous?” she asked.

She led me with her hand on my cock to the bathroom and sat down on the throne spreading her legs wide as she let loose her steam. I was starting to rise as she pointed me downwards with some effort. Her stream was ending as mine started, she did not have a perfect aim so she had a crotch of piss all over her before her aim got better.

“Looks, like we will need another shower to help you get clean.”

“It’s more difficult to aim than I thought it would be.”

“You were not at the optimum angle,” I replied I had finished and she gave a little shake and looked up at me. “I am now though.” With that, she lowered her head to ensure I was nice and clean. She kept on until I was hard and then popped me out of her mouth. “Let’s get it the shower and get me cleaned up too.”.

“Inside and out” I replied stepping back and taking her hand.

In the shower and the water temperature selected, we worked to wash each other as cleanly as possible not missing any important places.

“Sorry about your balls, think I can get you to fuck my ass to make up for it?” she said, as she cupped my balls.

“I think that is a fine plan.” I turned her to face the wall with the water rolling off her lower back. She reached down to turn the water off and then put her hands back a little lower on the wall so the as was almost level with them.

It was a walk-in shower so she could spread her legs as I got behind her. Lined up and pushed as she pushed back at me. I popped in and she cried out. “That is a lot more went the lube is gone.”

“Want me to stop?” I asked.

“No, I’ll see if the pain is as good as Ann says it is.”

I had cum so much up to this point I just went at it and pounded her until she came. That was enough as she reached down to turn the shower back on. We cleaned up, shut off the water, dried off, and walked back to the bed. I leaned down to kiss her as she got in behind Sue.

I decided to go look for something to drink and headed back to the kitchen. I saw my bottle of makers the on the counter, found a glass got some ice, and poured a couple of fingers. I was back into the living room and went and sat down in the recliner to ponder my life for a few as I drank.

I got to thinking about my life now as I was forty-eight, semi-retired having beat the rush north to Seattle and made sound real estate investments while I restarted the management company after the sale of the one here. I weathered the trials and storms and thought life was set for me. That all changed when the semi-truck hit my wife and daughters in her van. Cars never win in a wreck with an eighty-thousand-pound loaded semi. It was his fault and once the dust settled, I had been given a settlement. It’s only money and I let that fight and money keep me from coming down here to help my folks get settled better. That and parents can be hardheaded about how they live their lives. Then again, I have chased a few pots at the end of rainbows.

I heard the water run in the pipes so I knew it was a short while before they would be out. I went grabbed myself another few fingers worth and sat back and waited. I was not disappointed a half hour later when the freshly showered women came out. Their hair was dry, so I knew they took a little extra time which was fine.

“You’re looking very fatherly in that chair there Daddy,” Sue said.

“Master of the house and all,” I replied as I tipped my glass to them.

“Hum, Master of us all?” Ann asked.

“Isn’t that what we’re going to work out now that the lusts are sated for a while?”

“That’s what we discussed in the shower as well,” Di added.

“Since it’s your home why don’t you tell me what your thoughts are and then I will tell you mine, so we come to a meeting of the minds.”

“We’re your sluts in every way until we are back in school teaching again.”

“No telling how long that can be if they don’t get this virus situation under control.”

“We’re clear, we agree to be yours in every way. Once we know what is happening with the pandemic, we will work things out then.”

“That works, what does being mine mean for you?” I asked.

“Lover, Daddy, Master all of the above and anything more you want it to be,” Ann said with the other two in agreement.

“I can do all of that.” I laughed

“We thought you might.” Sue snickered.

“Can we all sit on the couch rather than you sitting and us standing?” Di offered.

“I have no problem with that.” I got up, went over to the couch, and this time Sue sat on my lap with Di and Ann next to me.

“Much better,” Sue said.

“Only rules are no exposure of this for as long as we can keep it under wraps, no pregnancies for you all.”

“We trust that you’re not going to do anything to really hurt us or be over the top. We are committed to you deciding and us going along in agreement with it.”

“My lil girls to have, hold and take.”

“Often but don’t forget we’re sluts too” Di chipped in.

“Speaking of which Di got an extra treat when we recovered,” Ann added.

“Did she tell you why?” I asked.

“She mentioned she gave you a boo-boo and then had to make it all better,” Sue said.

“That’s close enough and let’s ensure there is no counting who gets what or how often. It makes for jealousy and anyways I’m an equal opportunity fucker.”

“So, we can shake it at you, and you’ll fuck it anytime.”

“You might not have to even shake it I will just go and take it.”

“You’re the best we sluts could ever have,” Ann added.

“I would not toss any of you out of bed for eating crackers in it,” I replied.

“He is such a Daddy,” Di said.

“On to the next issue, I was taking stock of where I am at now. Forty-eight and semi-retired, which means I am financially well off.”

“How well off are you? Sugar daddy well or harem owning?” Sue asked and wiggled on my lap.

“Sadly, I don’t have unlimited petrol dollars to fund a harem. What I do have enough to live very comfortably.”

“We’re not after you for your money; this time at the beginning of this quarantine has allowed us to be open behind closed doors. That said we are poor starving teachers.” Ann added.

“I’ll make certain you don’t starve but I am not going to overfeed you and have you lose these wonderful bodies. That said, I enjoy taking care of others I care for. It’s just a part of who I am. I believe you’re all going to take care of me as I care for you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.