Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 29

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

I was in a bedroom not my own that I recognized as Tiffs and Craig’s. He was sitting on a chair in the corner watching as I was fucking Carol when I looked down. Lilly was in a 69 with Tiff. Lilly was on top and Tiff was there with a distinct belly bulge that had not been there before. I continued to plow into Carol as Lilly got up and then Tiff sat up and Lilly went back between her legs.

I heard Carol say, “She’s at the point now that it’s getting uncomfortable to be on top of her. Thank you for agreeing to help me have one too.”

I recalled that after I had gotten Tiff bred, she and Carol had decided that the cuckold could with all their incomes support two wives as well as one. Not that he was going to benefit more from it than that. I was working on breeding Carol then. She had the IUD that she had gotten just before she started to work for me removed and was working on her bundle of joy.

“Like me breeding your sister-in-law in your bed their cuckold,” I called out at Craig. He first just smiled at me and then grinned.

“Don’t worry you can still worship his cock after. Just no sucking his seed from me yet.” Carol added.

I looked over at Lilly and down her back and there was a stamp like the others had. It had a crown over the top of it and I recalled that made her the queen. She was too busy to stop and Tiff holding her head in place made it difficult to stop also.

“Bet you can’t wait to have him sucking your cock again. Ever since we taught him to deep throat you seem to enjoy it more.”

“He has a great mouth and throat that’s for certain. I never knew growing up he would turn out this way.”

“It’s you he can do it for. I doubt any others he knows would do it for him. You know taking him over to Rachel’s that day and him watching them with you was classic. It ate him alive. God was that sexy. Then, of course, Rachel took the strap on and did his ass too. He messed his cage and has not stopped leaking from that day.”

I looked back and saw her do that and then Mandy and Carol do him too. I thought that his ass being taken that way had driven him more deeply into his role after that. He didn’t care if he came anymore as he had before that, I had him on a schedule to clean and cum but that day the cumming didn’t matter he simply leaked.

“You know he is waiting for you to take his ass too”

“I know and yes ass is an ass I get that. But the stigma is still in my mind.”

“That’s why you mind fucked him instead.”

“Actually, he pissed me off by laughing at me one morning when I came dragging out of Rachel’s so I figured a little payback was well worth it”

“All of you got a nice fuck or three out of it right?”

“That’s true but him in the harness with the strap on and still caged while doing it. Total mind fuck, he gets to fuck but not with his useless dick.” She laughed and blew the cuckold a kiss.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.