Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 28

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

I woke to find Mary riding my cock the others all gone. It was a very nice way to wake up as she shuttered and was cumming.

“That cumming constantly has sex so much more. That’s saying a lot coming from a confirmed Nympho.”

“I enjoy waking up this way too. The need to rush off is gone for the moment too.” As I flexed my cock and touched a place that had her shutter again.

“You were dreaming last night. I think you cried out earlier this morning and it scared those three. That’s why there not in the bed now in case you’re wondering.”

“Mind telling me what I was saying?”

“You were calling Craig a cuckold and telling him to suck your cock as he meant it. It woke me up the second time I guess they all heard it clearly that time. I think they’re trying to work that out in their minds.”

“You don’t seem to have any issues.”

“I’m a lot more versed in kink than all of them together. You will need to lay it all out for them though. I doubt it’s as bad as all that, but they freaked a bit. My bad is that hard cock was there, and it was either go talk with them or ride it. You know what I chose.”

“Well, this is the last day for the bed so I might as well pile drive you into it before it’s gone, then we can shower again and go see them.” And that was just what we did. Mary was finishing up while I walked to the kitchen. I got a cup of coffee and then sat down. I had finished about half of it when Mary showed up. Having her here now didn’t seem as bad for some reason.

“Have any of you asked him to explain yet or is it just stink eye and cold shoulder?” she asked as she sat next to me with her coffee.

“We heard what he said. He had a guy named Craig sucking his cock.” Sue said.

“You’ve sucked his cock, right?” Mary asked

“You know I have.”

And Di and Ann have too. So, some guy Craig has sucked it also at some point in time. Big fucking deal.”

The three of them looked at each other and then at her and finally me.

“Was it a long time ago?” Di asked timidly.

“It doesn’t really matter when it was, it happened, if you’re curious it was a lifetime ago. And yes, it happened, and it was more than once.”

“Are you bisexual and tested?” Ann asked

“Yes, I have been tested for years. We didn’t ask each other about that when we started this. Given we were all drunk that first night it’s a little late if that horse is out of the barn.”

“Dad” cried out Sue.

“Guilty, but it’s all true. We have all fucked, sucked, and did not care about our pasts. And to answer your question a man who a friend of mine from high school was a cuckold and in that role, he sucked my cock for several years.”

We sat there and discussed it. I explain the situation and at that point just didn’t care if I included their mothers in it anymore. They knew I fucked them and at least Mary had seen Mandy’s ink.

“Are you surprised that when push comes to shove I could breed another man’s wife with his approval and consent and he submits to being my cuckold and be included when I saw fit?”

“He was sterile?” Ann asked.

“He was, as was the other man whose wife I bred too.” It was time to drop all the hidden issues with them at this point. We were in for the long haul here and now and letting it fall out piece by piece was not going to build trust with them.

“You bred another man’s wife also, why?”

“The why is not your concern, you asked, and I decide to air out all the closets with those skeletons. I did what I did at the time due to the circumstances. For some reason, I had wild dreams about it last night and you heard what you heard. If you can’t accept that I had a life beyond the four of you here, then we have an issue to deal with.”

“I don’t have any issues with it. You did what you did, Hell, I did what I did and there is no going back to erase it. It’s the history we can’t change. I’d love to know more as it sounds so kinky and if you want to trade stories, I’m all for it.” Mary said with a huge smile.

“You notice I didn’t ask anything about your pasts. They are just your pasts unless you want to discuss them because it has an impact on us now. I simply don’t care about it.”

Mary sat next to me and the three of them looked at each other for a while and then Ann spoke up. “I get it, it’s unfair to you and to us to have gotten to this point and not asked for it all before. In our defense it was a shock and looking at it out here it should not have been. Hell, you were with our mom’s why wouldn’t you have had more experiences just than those.”

“Thanks, we have rushed into this and left a lot out of it. What I have not done is lie to you about what’s happening now. I’m afraid that I can’t say the same things about the three of you.”

“What?” the three of them questioned.

“Old dad saying. I was born at night, but I was not born last night.” I waited and the four of them groaned and I continued “There is no morals clause in your employment contracts that type of thing was eliminated before you were born.”

They looked around at each other and then Mary laughed. “You told him that with a straight face?” She crowed

“Well, Yes, look we have a man in our house and he’s a man and he has had children before we thought.”

“This is way too funny. You thought lying to him would stop him from wanting to get you pregnant rather than just talking to him about why it would not be a good thing.”

“Yeah, we’re stupid,” Di said.

“Not stupid just concerned. And like you said if I need to get anyone pregnant Mary’s the viable option.” The look on her face was one I didn’t think would happen. I expect one of horror and fright what I got was a deep stare instead.

“You talked about getting me pregnant?” she asked.

“It was the three of them offering you up for that sacrifice” I replied nervously.

Then she looked at the three of them. “You wanted him to get me pregnant?” the three of them just looked away.

“What is it he’s more nervous about that than any other time I have known him to be since I arrived here and none of the three of you can look me in the eye about it.”

“Remember that stupid comment,” Ann said. “Add that idea to it too. We’re sorry.”

Mary stood up and then looked at me. Then looked at them and then looked at me. She pushed me back and then sat in my lap. In a loud and clear voice said “If you’re ever serious about that idea talk to me.” Then she kissed me deeply with some tongue and I returned as good as I got.

The three of them were staring at us when we finished and looked at them. “I’ve known hundreds of men in the true biblical meaning. You know that’s just not the number, and of all those men I have never met a man that cared for me more than he has outside of Dad. If he wanted me to have children with him. I would seriously discuss it with him, and we would find common ground.”

Just then the doorbell rang, and we were truly saved by the bell, the four of them ran off to get some clothes on and I did the same quickly then went and opened the door. There, leaning against the garage was the new mattress and boxes containing everything else. The driver and delivery guys were standing away and there was a clipboard on the step.

“Hello, that’s the new bed, we can’t come inside to deliver it and set it up for you. What we can do is drop it here and then stop by tomorrow and pick the old one up.” I signed and slipped in a few twenties for a tip for the guys. “Drop by tomorrow and it will be on the side of the garage.”

He walked over and picked up the clipboard “Thanks for the tip, it wasn’t necessary, but we appreciate it all the same.”

I reached back into my Hill Street Blues days and said, “Be safe out there” and closed the door.

“Such a dad.” I heard from Ann and the others laughed.

“The new bed is outside and ready to be broken in once it’s set up and inside”

I walked over and opened the garage door. We had to bring the bed in via the front door and the garage was just too difficult even after we moved Mary’s car out. It was just over an hour later that the new bed was in with all the new sheets in the wash and the old bed was out alongside the garage.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.