Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

I didn’t recall the why’s of it. Carol was with me at Rachel’s with Mandy and Rachel bent over the couch. She was fucking Mandy with the strap-on while I was enjoying Rachel. We high-fived each other as we switched positions. I was trying to wrap my head around it, but it was unclear and then it came back to me. I had made the off-handed remark to Tiff about a tramp stamp and Carol had overheard it.

“You tapping some other married women there Stud?’ Carol had shouted out from her office.

“You know I’m in an open marriage and I can tap whom I want as long as I come home at night,” Said with that my cocky attitude.

“Oh, I know how open that marriage is,” she said with a smile. “Just didn’t know it was more than just this slut at the desk and me”

“Whom you are calling slut, slut?” Tiff laughed.

“What’s that about a tramp stamp you’re asking about too?” Carol asked.

“Lots of drama and a wife that wants to record her place as a memory of this,” I replied.

“I’ve been thinking of one myself to have to explain away in my old age” She laughed.

“What do you know about them?” I asked.

“It’s a way to advertise your sexuality or promiscuity depending,” Carol replied.

“What type of stamp would you get?” I asked simply not knowing much about it.

“You get me a taste of the women you’re with and I’ll help you with their stamps.” She smiled and walked back to her desk.

“She’s a horny fuck when she smells fresh meat. And married women are her preferred dessert.” Tiff laughed as she turned her chair around and returned to work.

I had been with Rachel and Mandy the next day and talked to Mandy about the stamp. Rachel had obviously been talking with Mandy about the situation and the stamp also.

“You’re saying this Carol is Tiff’s sister and a lesbian that enjoys married sluts? Rachel inquired.

“And she knows about tramp stamps and wants one also?” Mandy asked as we were recovering in bed together.

“She has an apparent appetite for married women also.” Just to make it a trifecta.

“So, she gets to have us, and we have a source to get the tramp stamps?” Mandy asked

“Only with you there to protect us, big boy,” Rachel said as she patted my arm.

“You’re thinking of getting one also,” I asked Rachel.

“Something to remember this by and have to explain away in my old age. Yeah, why not.”

“You’re both good being shared with Carol also.”

“What’s the saying that horny teenage boys say to each other. Pussy is Pussy?”

“And we have both been to the Y so that’s not an issue either”

“I’ll bring her along next time then.”

“Humm yes,” Rachel said licking her lips.

“I’m more than good with it,” Mandy added.

“I wonder if you will be painted up.”

“You never know until you walk in the door now do you?” Mandy said with a wink I saw she made to Rachel.

I was back in the office later that afternoon and wandered over to Carol’s desk. I explained that she was most certainly welcome to have a field trip with me on Friday and that sometimes when I went on my trips, there were painted women to meet me.

She looked at me for a minute and smiled.

“I have enjoyed some painted women over the years. Worn some paint myself a time or three. You’re good with my bringing a toy to help them enjoy.”

“No issues on my part as long as you’re okay if they return the favor.”

“Wouldn’t have it any other way if they are good with it.” She looked and licked her lips.

We were back in the room Mandy and Rachel bent over, the two of them all painted up in their CFMs and thigh highs. I was having Mandy and Carol was enjoying Rachel.

“I’ll draw some tramp stamps after we rest for a bit to give you and them an idea of what I am thinking of,” Carol said.

I felt Mandy shake at hearing that and she squeezed my cock tighter. “Will it only be for them, or will you want your stamp also?” I asked.

“Well, I do want a stamp and I did promise you three years of good and faithful service.”

“Did you want your face painted and some use before we stopped to work on the stamps?”

“I’m good at doing the stamp designs and drawing them out. Then we can work on my paint.” Carol picked up her pace and started to power slam into Rachel then. Hearing Rachel begin to hit higher, and higher squeals had me start focusing on Mandy.

We were upstairs in the bedroom recovering as Carol took out her sketchbook she had and was showing Rachel and Mandy what she had dreamed up for a stamp. Some of it was outlandish and some were more sedate, being less noticeable. Carol had a talented eye for drawing and Mandy and Rachel were active in discussing each design.

It turned in my mind and there were Carol’s Mandy’s and Rachel’s inked backs. They had chosen a design that was not overbearing but left little to the imagination that they were promiscuous. The ‘Atta’ boy for you inside a small set of wings with what looked like horns for the “T’s” that they had incorporated was telling when you looked closely. Given that I was the boy in the reference made it interesting. They had done it a few weeks before and the healing had taken place now so they could wear some interesting clothes if they wanted it peeking out.

That they were all naked over the couch now didn’t require them to have it peaking. Carol had found that while she enjoyed the occasional time with ‘married sluts’ she liked being used with them more. They had all tried the strap-on for some fun with each other, but it just wasn’t all in all for them as they said. Who was I to argue with when it was just added to our mornings now and again? This morning was the again and it was a height of slutdome for them. They continued to jab at each other about the group they were now and tried to fuck all that much harder, suck that much deeper, and push me to have more of them.

It was the same in the bedroom and by the time I was back at the office I was quickly taking a slut break nap with my feet up on the desk. Of course, no good deed goes unpunished or kink unfulfilled and I awoke to Tiff standing naked in front of me. My pants disappeared, and she was on her knees worshiping what her sister and the sluts had done a short time earlier. Once she had me hard it was up and over the desk so she would have her turn. It seems that while I napped a certain sister slut had worked Tiff into a frenzy and she needed what she needed immediately if not sooner. I’d like to say I was raring and uncontrollable in my lust but that was far from the truth, I fucked for the simple pleasure of fucking and cumming was just out of the question. Tiff thought was on that hair trigger, and she was in a nonstop orgasm no matter when I was in her cunt or ass. I held up my honor in the deal, though it was far from inspiring. She was happy all the same when she left for the day.

Carol walked into the office after she met with some of her former clients from the bank. She had been bringing in about a deal a week now for the last three months. I’d have to hire additional help if she continued at this pace, she was not looking to slow down it appeared. She walked into my office after she had stopped at hers.

“Fe Fi Fo Fum, I smell the stink of a slut in heat. Did you send her home happy?” She laughed as she began to drop her clothes on my desk. I likely just got her sated enough to drive home and attack Craig.

“Oooh, then she will get to dine at the Y too. I don’t like to wound your ego, but I understand a Lilly slut was there this afternoon.”

I stopped for a minute and then looked at Carol. “Difficult to have an issue when I’m granted the freedom I am.”

“Right answer, she dined at my Y before she headed there. Care to sate my need for cock?”

“Bare it and I’ll share it to the best of my limited abilities.”

“That’s why I brought you this, they call it Viagra and it’s a new everlasting cock starter. So, I have heard since I only have your cock.”

I took the pill and then a drink from my cup to wash it down. Carol was right and a few minutes of her mouth and the drug had me rock solid. It had been a long day with this morning and then Tiff earlier. The drug got me ready and then Carol bent over the desk her stamp in full view.

“I love eating at the Y and having the wives from time to time. There is just something about your cock that reaches the place I need to scratch the most after that.”

“Is it your cunt that wants it more or your ass?”

“All depends on how disappointed.” it’s not my choice just know that I am never disappointed”

There was no cumming just the constant fucking of her thru three O’s and then taking her ass before I had her worship the cock that pleased her so. I was sore and truly fucked out. We sat on the couch, and she put her head on my shoulder.

“It’s been a hell of a day, I’m as sore as I have ever been, I can imagine your tender also. Lilly dropped the kids at your folks and said I was to get your dinner here at the office, she will be home to spend the night with you.”

“It’s strange for you to tell me what she is doing and that you’re here to watch over and feed me,” I replied.

“Yeah, she said it’s running a little wild now, but she is not sorry for you or for her about any of it. “Funny what she will tell me when I’m eating her to orgasm.” And she laughed.

“Things have spilled over a lot from when we started. She and I are golden though as it is always family first with us.”

“She mentioned that too and knows what’s important. This is just the wild side of your marriage at what seven years with the itch and all.”

“I hadn’t thought about it in terms of years so much as her exploring. I had that ability before marriage she had to be what her mother wanted her to be walking down the aisle”

“Have to love the double standard”

“It is what it is as they say. We’re burning out some of the things we missed or in my case adding a lot more than I knew was there.”

“I understand that and to be honest you’re looking a little peaked as my grandma use to say. A mental health day for you might be a good break tomorrow. It’s the middle of the month and not much happening so a day away to refresh, rejuvenate, recuperate, and reconnect might do you well.”

“Let’s have dinner so I don’t go home to the empty house, and I’ll discuss that exact thing with Lilly tonight. Plan on it unless you hear differently from me.”

We were both a little beat up, so it was a simple order to the pizza place and then when we finished, we both left for home.

I beat Lilly home by a couple of minutes and got a distinctive pussy kiss from her tasting Tiff no doubt. “You left her hanging when she came home early so, she jumped right in,” Lilly said with a laugh.

“It was a tying day,” I replied.

“I heard about the new artwork and how trying that was. You’re still good doing all of this?”

“Family first wife of mine, family first. But I’m taking tomorrow off to rest and recover plus spend some time with you to reconnect.”

“I like that idea husband of mine.” And she leaned over to kiss me deeply.

I awoke with a startle and looked around. My arms were full of bodies and there was a weight on my chest. It was dark outside, and I was wondering what was happening. Then I remembered what was happening and laid back and the slow breathing around me had me falling back into slumber.

I was sitting with Craig at the golf course eating lunch again. But it was only him I knew this time.

“Thanks for coming out for lunch,” he said.

“I’m always up for a free lunch the only question is if it is really free.”

“Hey, we’re good, like golden. I have not one bad thing to say about any of what’s happening. Not to worry my Man.”

“Your Man, what is it the 70s” I laughed.

“You can keep things between us, right? I mean like deep down low.”

“Given that I have not said a word outside of those we are with. I’m not going to be outing you or anyone else.”

“I know it’s just this is intellectually deep and extremely personal. And with what we’re all doing it’s like you’re the only one I can talk about it who’s a guy.”

“You’re not in trouble your dad can’t get you out of are you?”

“No nothing like that. I stopped all the shit when he gave me the talk and got this for me. He had, enough of my shit by then and I got both barrels.” He stopped and then laughed. “I didn’t know that they kept reporting all my shit to him that I thought I was getting away with.”

“You did have a real get-out-of-jail card there.” And took a drink of my beer.

“Well, I took advantage of what I had and I’m not going to apologize for being a kid. But you know Karma and all of that.”

“Karma, you Karma, when did you learn big words, it certainly was not at school.”

“Yeah, Fuck you too. Can we stop that and discuss what I want to say to you? It’s damn hard enough.” He took a swig.

“Okay,” I stopped and waited.

He took another pull emptying the bottle and then looked at me. “I’m sterile, like in can’t have kids sterile.”

“Man, of all the things you might have said to me that was like not even a thought.”

“Yeah, well Tiffany and I were trying for a long time and then we went for some tests and while I don’t like it, the results say it’s me. I did the test a few times as I was in denial. It’s all the same. And I don’t know how or why but it’s what it is now.”

“I don’t know what to say. It’s like sorry for you is not enough.”

“I’ve been sorry for me for long enough that I’m over it. It is not going to change. The thing is you know Tiffany and I planned for children.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.