Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 26

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

I awoke to a head bobbing up and down on my cock. I was Mary and she truly gave my cock a bath and had me stretch her throat every so often too. Her past had taught her how to be the best she could be I was certain. She felt or saw me move and then looked into my eyes as she slid her mouth down her chin on my balls. She stayed there for a bit breathing thru her nose appeared and came back up and then crawled up and say with her ass touching my cock.

“I’m your slave to do with as you wish, in any way you wish. I know you’re concerned with the others having jealousy issues, but the reality is that we’re all going to end up as slaves with you before we’re done with the quarantine. It’s already Ann and I as slaves and Di and Sue not, that’s going to bring them to this point as in your word’s jealousy will cause it.”

“You want to force the issue sooner than later?”

“Do you think that’s wrong of me?”

“I don’t know what’s wrong for you or for them in this. What I have tried to do is set a pace where they are, and you feel your comfort level. Your willingness to take golden when the rest are not there would be wrong in my way of thinking for a couple of reasons.” I stopped and looked at her deeply and she started right back at me.

“If I allowed you to do that, they would have all felt the pressure to do it. If they wanted to or not. No matter any issues I had with them doing it or not. It skirts a health issue for me, yes, before you go off and says the ATM is that issue also know that I always have wine enemas involved. Is it a surefire stopgap for that? No, we both know it is not. But it is as much of a safety preventative way as I can make it. Then the next issue is it’s a race to the bottom to see who is going to be the one to do the most and the others want to be right there too. That the green-eyed monster of jealousy in all of this and where it rips it all apart.”

“What’s your idea then?”

“Let’s see where it goes naturally and what the comfort levels are to have the monster stay away from this.”

“Let’s see if I can keep the monster away then.” She lifted and seated herself on my cock and began fucking me. I was piss hard and she just used me as that hard cock to cum and cum while it was blocked off cumming. The door opened and the three amigos came walking in to watch us.

“Did she wear you out, Master?”

“Is it too much Daddy?”

“Do you need us to help protect you?”

“No not at all, this slave was just showing she was capable of being more than enough and allowing you to concentrate only on teaching next week. Is that okay with all of you?” I asked trying to hold back the laugh.

There was the squawk of “What do you mean?” when I could not hold it back any longer and let out a laugh.

“That was not funny,” Ann said.

“I thought the green-eyed monster was kind of cute myself.” I smiled as Mary just kept slowly riding me.

“The green-eyed monster?” Di asked.

“Yep, we discussed jealousy.”

“I didn’t think it would be like that,” Sue said

“Now we know better, you know that Mary is just riding along here in my arms a free if you care to join us.”

In a few moments, I was holding three women who needed to know that I still wanted them. They had a fear of the old Mary coming to take me away and just because part of her was locked away for the moment that didn’t alleviate the fear.

“Why is she fucking you so slowly?” Di asked.

“Only two reasons I can think of either her losing her nympho has caused her to want just old married people fucks” That had Mary stick her tongue out at me “Or I need to go potty and she figured I would be hard for a very long time, and she could really enjoy herself until she was sated and then she’d let me up.”

“How long can you stay hard like that when you need to go?”

“I’m not certain and the issue is that I might just fail and then fill her up and will make the bed soggy.”

“Let him up slut, he needs to go, and the new bed is not here until tomorrow.”

Mary got off then and the others moved to let me up as I got out and headed to the bathroom. Ann was right behind me and took hold of my cock letting it wilt rather than trying to stimulate it. She had lifted the seat as it had softened and pointed it in the bowl.

“I didn’t like the jealousy,” she said as I let go and was looking for the cheerios to sink those little boys are taught to try and do when they are being trained.

“I’m certain that the other two are making inquiries also about that now.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.